X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
    Actually ... there is another Non-Dave fan that pollutes this place with nothing but hillbilly drivel and meaningless lies and bullshit.

And I need not mention her name ...

Once she's gone ... we can get back to tending the sheep.
    LOL.

Gee, I wonder who he's talking about...
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Well, she's now gone and we should move on. Pay your final respects to her in The Pen this week and then let's enjoy, be happy and get back to being the Army again.

What do you all think?
      Absolutely...this is the Army!! (Plus, we've been really neglecting the SHEEP, Max...me especially.)
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        we all built this up, we made her the star in every thread, then we complain about her and finally get rid of her?! LMAO! So guys, who are we picking on next? Things will now be boring with no one to bully. Oh well.
        Sniff Sniff she said I was her favourite....sniff.....

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

we all built this up, we made her the star in every thread, then we complain about her and finally get rid of her?! LMAO! So guys, who are we picking on next? Things will now be boring with no one to bully. Oh well.
          I have to agree with you on this one B.T.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• frenchie
            Foot Soldier
            • Jul 2004

with or without fab, it wasn't a U2 song??????

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
              Sniff Sniff she said I was her favourite....sniff.....
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

You're next Mr. Love Walks in! Get that new Voa poster I sent yet?

Comment

• tjvhou812
                  Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

say what
                  Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                    You seem to have a lot of anger. Who are you going to direct it at now? Me?
                    I had no problem with Fab initially. I stayed out of her threads for the most part. I even sent her a nice pm a couple months back supporting her(when I mistakenly thought she was being victimized). Ever since then the real Fab has come to light.........if you need examples I have them..........

Comment

• 5151 Parrothead

Originally posted by Rikk
                      Threatening MAX in a PM is kinda ban-worthy, dontcha think, Chelle?

And yes, how about the fact that no matter what, no matter how many times the fight ended, she would come back the next day nuts and turn every other thread into a FAB thread?
                      Alright, I've sat quietly by long enough. I've read this whole thread up to this point, and I find it really interesting, MAX doesn't seem to be too upset by these "threats" as you're calling them, Rikk, and he's a mod, someone who's in a position to do something about it if he did have an issue with it. I also find it interesting that in thread after thread, Fab has said her peace, and you continue to egg her on; in fact, I believe you said that regardless, you were going to continue to go after her, whether she replied or not, on whatever site she went to. Talk about HER making every thread she goes into "Me Me Me", seems you're the one stirring the shit. I also find it very interesting, you launch your attacks on Fab and Chelle, ragging on them for anything, everything, or nothing. Calling them Bitch, Cunt, Whore, etc. Yet you don't seem to have the balls to jump the GUYS shit... I don't see you calling FORD a "fag" or whatever. But I guess it's just all those big nasty girls that are doing things to make you unhappy, right? I think it is absolutely CHILDISH, the way so many on this site are behaving. Quoting back something that somebody posted Months, even YEARS ago to show what a horrible person they supposedly are.

I've looked around here, I've seen threads bashing Fab, I've seen threads stating that Brett Norton is a homo, I've seen threads calling Chelle a Cunt, I've seen Threads rambling on for a half-dozen or more pages about what a fat geezer Sammy Hagar is... Ya know the one thing I find very LITTLE of? Threads talking about David Lee Roth. When I registered here, I expected to find Messages about DLR on DLR Army. How stupid of me. I guess the name ARMY is more the applicable term, than the DLR part, since fighting seems to be the main interest. I don't know about anybody else, but I get on the Internet to relax and enjoy myself. I put up with enough fighting and bitching in real life; I don't need the arguing and name calling and such online too.

Comment

• frenchie
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jul 2004

what else????

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by 5151 Parrothead
                          Alright, I've sat quietly by long enough. I've read this whole thread up to this point, and I find it really interesting, MAX doesn't seem to be too upset by these "threats" as you're calling them, Rikk, and he's a mod, someone who's in a position to do something about it if he did have an issue with it. I also find it interesting that in thread after thread, Fab has said her peace, and you continue to egg her on; in fact, I believe you said that regardless, you were going to continue to go after her, whether she replied or not, on whatever site she went to. Talk about HER making every thread she goes into "Me Me Me", seems you're the one stirring the shit. I also find it very interesting, you launch your attacks on Fab and Chelle, ragging on them for anything, everything, or nothing. Calling them Bitch, Cunt, Whore, etc. Yet you don't seem to have the balls to jump the GUYS shit... I don't see you calling FORD a "fag" or whatever. But I guess it's just all those big nasty girls that are doing things to make you unhappy, right? I think it is absolutely CHILDISH, the way so many on this site are behaving. Quoting back something that somebody posted Months, even YEARS ago to show what a horrible person they supposedly are.

I've looked around here, I've seen threads bashing Fab, I've seen threads stating that Brett Norton is a homo, I've seen threads calling Chelle a Cunt, I've seen Threads rambling on for a half-dozen or more pages about what a fat geezer Sammy Hagar is... Ya know the one thing I find very LITTLE of? Threads talking about David Lee Roth. When I registered here, I expected to find Messages about DLR on DLR Army. How stupid of me. I guess the name ARMY is more the applicable term, than the DLR part, since fighting seems to be the main interest. I don't know about anybody else, but I get on the Internet to relax and enjoy myself. I put up with enough fighting and bitching in real life; I don't need the arguing and name calling and such online too.

Buh bye.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I've stayed out of these types of threads for the most part since I've been here..........the Fab situation is a different beast though.

Comment

• tjvhou812
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by 5151 Parrothead

you were sayin
                              Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fucking Brett Norton is a homo though! I hate that fucking guy.

Comment

Working...