X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ASH
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MAX
    I'd like to hear pete's take on this befotre I make a call?

Word my brother?
    Hey Max, You told me yourself that you sent pete pm's regarding ME and OUR conversations. YOU told ME that in PM's. Since I have no access to the FS account I can't post them here but if any of the admins here have any questions as to who the LIAR is and would like to REVIEW my pm's with Max including the so called THREAT pm... I will gladly give you my password so you can read ALL of the PM's sent back and forth between Max and I and see what exactly your boy MAX is saying in what he and Rikk like to call "BEHIND THE SCENES"

Oh and lms... I held back on saying this long enough bitch... Glamour shots usually do something for a person! You look like day old bread in yours. I'd hate to see ya WITHOUT the makeover! Keep up the
    online shenanigans with the board pricks for your ego boost honey cuz I'm sure you get squat in real life!

Oh and for the record ASH is my friends account that I'm using to respond since FS is banned. Not an alias. I am not pretending to be anyone but FAB. You want me to go away stop talking about me and stop lying!

Comment

• lms2

ouch. Aren't you banned? As a matter of fact FLAB, your right, in real life I don't get squat. In real life, I am not a whore like you. And on the internet I don't feel the need to create a zillion different identities because the real me seems to do just fine. Get a real life. You might like it.

Comment

• ASH
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

LOL... Like I said, I'm using a friends name you unsightly bitch! A real life does not consist of sitting on the pc all night hitting on other womens husbands! I go on real dates with real men. So what if I date alot of men, that's called FREEDOM ugly duckling! Your a bitch and you'd obviously sell out a friend in order to get your ego stroked by a few pricks and i'm not talking about ME!

Comment

• David Van Via
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ASH
          Hey Max, You told me yourself that you sent pete pm's regarding ME and OUR conversations. YOU told ME that in PM's. Since I have no access to the FS account I can't post them here but if any of the admins here have any questions as to who the LIAR is and would like to REVIEW my pm's with Max including the so called THREAT pm... I will gladly give you my password so you can read ALL of the PM's sent back and forth between Max and I and see what exactly your boy MAX is saying in what he and Rikk like to call "BEHIND THE SCENES"

Oh and lms... I held back on saying this long enough bitch... Glamour shots usually do something for a person! You look like day old bread in yours. I'd hate to see ya WITHOUT the makeover! Keep up the
          online shenanigans with the board pricks for your ego boost honey cuz I'm sure you get squat in real life!

Oh and for the record ASH is my friends account that I'm using to respond since FS is banned. Not an alias. I am not pretending to be anyone but FAB. You want me to go away stop talking about me and stop lying!
          Calm down. How can we stop talking about you if you keep coming back. It's a bloody never ending cycle.

And lms2 is a nice person who doesn't have one fucker of a bad personality unlike some people! *cough FAB cough*
          Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• SoCalChelle
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

PM, Lisa
            Formerly Tormented VH Fan
            Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by ASH
              LOL... Like I said, I'm using a friends name you unsightly bitch! A real life does not consist of sitting on the pc all night hitting on other womens husbands! I go on real dates with real men. So what if I date alot of men, that's called FREEDOM ugly duckling! Your a bitch and you'd obviously sell out a friend in order to get your ego stroked by a few pricks and i'm not talking about ME!
              Do you mean because I am not standing up for Chelle...? I think she is wrong in defending you but respect her decision to do so. It has been my choice up to this point to leave your fugly ass alone out of respect for Chelle, and if it were up to me, I would leave her out of it still, but she wants in the middle of it, and apparently, I am getting dragged there to.

You talk about married men... like you don't go after them yourself? What I do, or don't do, (and doesn't not knowing just bug the shit out of your nosey ass) on the internet is harmless enough... matter of fact, these guys wife's could really care less.... its all good for a laugh. Its the internet. Its a game we play as a distraction. Some people just get a little too caught up in it. Like you.

Even after I got that e-mail warning me to stay out of your way and not mess with you...I didn't care. I will care when someone shows up on my doorstep... and then it will still be good for a laugh. I got a little pissed off when you started jumping in on ever thread I talked to someone of the male gender on. But still, I didn't say anything bad about you. The only thing I did was to say things to bring attention to myself. The thing you have been doing since you joined here. the thing is, I do know when to stop. Apparently you don't.

Oh yeah... this isn't grade school. You can call me all the names you want, it won't hurt my feelings.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

You psycho bitch!

First off, leave lms alone. You know the difference between the two of you: she's a good mother!! If you're on the town, dating all these men (so I guess WOLF isn't your boyfriend, unless you're some cheating skank!), when the hell are you looking after your kid?

Second, why the hell are you still posting here? You are banned. Why do you care what people think here? You're not wanted. My god, if ever someone proved that their banning was a good idea, then I guess this is case!! Such a busy life you must have, spending all your time figuring out a way to still post.

You're pathetic. You can keep trying to drag down all the people you want. You're nothing but a laughing stock. You've made more enemies than any poster in Links/Army/DDLR history. Go post at Chelle's site with the other five regulars.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                  PM, Lisa
                  Of course...still protecting her. LOL.
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

You better post quick Fug...

ASS will be banned tonight...

Comment

• ASH
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2004

Chelle is my friend. We have hung out many of times. THAT is more REAL than anything that happens on these boards. Anyway, your boring me now so get back to blowing Rikk. I'm outtie. Nexttime you go to get a picture taken, just DON'T. Save the money!

Comment

• lms2

Your jealously over a picture that is 12 years old astounds me.

Bye, sorry you had to leave so soon.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ASH
                          Chelle is my friend. We have hung out many of times. THAT is more REAL than anything that happens on these boards. Anyway, your boring me now so get back to blowing Rikk. I'm outtie. Nexttime you go to get a picture taken, just DON'T. Save the money!
                          Look who's fucking talking!!! I saw that pic of lms, and nothing wrong in what I was seeing. Your picture, on the other hand, was goddamn scary. I mean seriously, your pic is no different than this one...
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

FAB is a pretty awful person. Notice how when she's not wanted anymore, all of the boards are awful too. That's similar to that loser WOLFMAN's opinions. Of course, I bet he feels pretty stupid now that you've posted to the entire boards what a slut you are.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• OLO

Re: Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by ASH

Anyway... I wont be reading any responses to this thread. My point is that I had altrady left, a week ago.
                              Uhhhhhhh.... What happened? I thought you were not going to be reading responses? I thought you would be working on your interview or at least hanging with DLR by now.

Why do you allways come back to places that BAN you? Why cant you just leave? Really Fab.....in all honesty are you really this sick in the head? You should really think about just staying off the internet all together, look at what its become for you. All you do is argue online with people.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Good luck. The only thing that would stop her is a lobotomy. Mind you, I'm starting to think she was born with one.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...