X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ASH
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    I consider myself a very moral person, FAB. And I think it's moral to reject the bullshit of a shitty person like yourself. I don't need God to believe in being good to others. And I don't like you, FAB. And this is because I think you are not very nice to people.

Don't use Christianity as some excuse to make yourself look good, woman.
    MOral? LMAO! Ok Rikk, I'll buy that for a dollar! I'm shitty, your shitty. So what!

Anyway...

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ASH
      The more you want me to leave, the more I want to stay, the more you hate me, the more I love it!

Freak!!!!
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ASH
        When was the last time you talked music? If your not bashing me you're doing lms. Your a joke! It's a matter of time before people see it Rikk. The more you want me to leave, the more I want to stay, the more you hate me, the more I love it!
        Good for you! Now get a life! If it's worth your time coming back here again and again under new pathetic aliases, confirming that I was right about you the whole time, do it. People are hating you more and more. You're becoming more and more notorious as the biggest loser in VH online history. So keep coming back! But just so you know...I don't want you here at all! You're not doing me any favors. I would prefer it if you never posted anywhere again and spent the rest of your life in some psycho ward.

Nobody wants you here. Even the novelty has died off. Get it, idiot?

Oh, and look at my votes. Accept one of two things...either I have that many votes because I engage in a ton of good musical discussions (I think I do) or it's because I am good at making people like you look stupid (which I think I am). Either way, you lose. So shut up, and leave.

I posted a WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST RE-APPRECIATION a few days ago. It was huge. I've had a big conversation today about drummers! I've talked about the sales of BOBW. Today too. I've hardly talked about you at all. You're a bad memory.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ASH
          MOral? LMAO! Ok Rikk, I'll buy that for a dollar! I'm shitty, your shitty. So what!

Anyway...
          I'm shitty because I don't like you? LOL. That would make me good.

I don't have any enemies FAB. But I have a lot of friends. And that's because people know I'm a nice person.

As for you, good morality usually doesn't involve threatening people with biker gangs or laughing at people after you've gotten their legs broken.

You're psycho.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• freak
            Sniper
            • May 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            Freak!!!!
            Please don't take my name in vain again.

Particularly where this person is concerned.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by freak

MAX, I think you should apologize to Freak for that one!
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

I posted a WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST RE-APPRECIATION a few days ago.
                That was a great read, Rikk. Excellent insight on every song.
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• OLO

Fab I am NAKED!! Ignore that!!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                    That was a great read, Rikk. Excellent insight on every song.
                    Thanks diamondsgirl. I love writing about Dave/VH. Glad you liked the read! I'm doing one on DLR BAND in the next week.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by OLO
                      Fab I am NAKED!! Ignore that!!
                      Damn man! FAB will love that. At this stage, she'll read that as flirting, my friend. Be careful!
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by freak

Oh shit!!!!

I'm sooooo sorry!!!!

If I haven't already given you a five star vote, rest assured that one is on it's way!
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ASH

Anyway... I'm off to bed...
                          I think that is probably a good idea. Chill a little.
                          “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oy vey Fab come on, what the fuck are you doing? Just walk away already, you're making it worse for yourself. Now you're accusing Max of threatening you? Are you kidding?

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                              Now you're accusing Max of threatening you? Are you kidding?

I did my friend.

I told her if she or anyone on her behalf dares come within a mile of my family that there will be hell to pay. I stand by it bro!!!
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well fuck that, that's not a threat, that's protecting your fucking family! I'd say the same god damn thing to anyone who would dare come near me or my family.

Comment

Working...