Sniper
    • May 2004

Originally posted by WARF
    What the fuck did Fab do now?
    All out rampage via an alias.

Went into fits of jealousy over ims2

Quoted scripture a couple of times.

Mangled the English language.

Essentially made her stay in DDLR.COM look tame and uneventful.

Girl's got issues.

Comment

• Brett
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I think she's even outdone her work at my site....well maybe not quite, but getting there. I don't know what the fuck she's doing anymore.

Comment

• lms2

Sorry I missed all that, Did Fab say something I need to respond to. I Was on the phone with a "real" person who was having a "real" problem, and like a "real" friend. I needed to be there more than here. Do I need to go and read all this drivel?

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
          Sorry I missed all that, Did Fab say something I need to respond to. I Was on the phone with a "real" person who was having a "real" problem, and like a "real" friend. I needed to be there more than here. Do I need to go and read all this drivel?
          She's just been lurking. But you did miss some funny comments by me, Brett, Guwapo and freak.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Brett
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No lms you do not. Even I didn't read it all, and I ALWAYS do. Even I was like...man, what is this shit Fab.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

LOL...yeah, this "Ash" person even makes FAB look good.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Yeah, but I actually enjoy this stuff. I have no "real" life!

Comment

• freak
                  Sniper
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                  Yeah, but I actually enjoy this stuff. I have no "real" life!
                  Well, if you're the kind of gal who enjoys a good trainwreck...

She definitely Amtrak'd all over the place tonight.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Speakin' of people with issues... what ever happened to ed6150... did he ever resurface?

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ed6150, that fucker has to have come back as someone else. There's no way he just disappeared off the net...well maybe he did. God damn it, reveal yourself!

Same thing with Watthi and Eric Humber....the first two banned users from my board, I know those fuckers are around somewhere, and they're someone's aliases now.

Comment

• lms2

What about General Hina???

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                          Ed6150, that fucker has to have come back as someone else. There's no way he just disappeared off the net...well maybe he did. God damn it, reveal yourself!

Same thing with Watthi and Eric Humber....the first two banned users from my board, I know those fuckers are around somewhere, and they're someone's aliases now.
                          Man, I don't remember those guys. I think I started posting a bit after that maybe. I joined just after Cherone left...so the place was still pretty young. But I don't remember those guys.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by ASH
                            Because they are too busy getting cyber blow jobs from YOU! Are you feeling a little jealous because "TONIGHT IS ABOUT ME"?
                            Not at all, I don't mind sharing all my "men". There are some wonderful women here in the army to share them with. What puzzles me is why they want to spend time with you. But to each their own. I still love em.

And cyber blow jobs... are you for real? you really do get into that shit don't you?

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

The last thing I remember about ed6150... he was complainin' abut pictures of him and his wife... at this site...

whatthi... jesus...

He was apart of the first big links flamewar wasn't he?

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by ASH
                                Well lms... you have no idea what's inside of me do you? All you see is what taunting and ridicule brings out in me. YOU know nothing about me. I see nothing anymore ugly about me than the ugliness I see in the people who have been attacking me here for weeks...
                                You are right, I know nothing about you. Read a little deeper, and you will learn, I don't care to. I have seen what you are since the first day you started posting here, but unlike you, I don't care to cause trouble for people. And no, FAB, you did not just become an attention whore because people started bashing you... and people did not just start bashing you for no reason. You reap what you sow. Enjoy your harvest.

Comment

Working...