Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Ford, Shut Up...The bible clearly speaks out against homosexuality.

Leviticus 18-20
    Specifically Lev 19 verse 22, and I quote: Thou shalt NOT lie with mankind, as with womankind: It is an "abomination".

Also, Romans 2 verses 25 - 32 (Read it, you will be enlightened)

Ford, you speak of that which you are ignorant in, therefore you decieve the people of this board in the name of Jesus Christ.

May God have pity on your soul, my brother.

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

A true Christian chooses neither party as a label. He votes what is most in line with Christianity, and that is not a vote for the Democratic Party.
      They hardly ever consider themselves one or the other.

A Christian who votes for a Democrat will have an awful lot of explaining to do come Judgement Day.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Cat, don't you see the inherent contradiction between this statement..

Originally posted by Cathedral
        A true Christian chooses neither party as a label.
        and this one?

A Christian who votes for a Democrat will have an awful lot of explaining to do come Judgement Day.

And by the way, isn't Leviticus a book from the Old Testament? I thought the question was whether Jesus ever said homosexuality was a sin.
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Ford, Shut Up...The bible clearly speaks out against homosexuality.

Leviticus 18-20
          Specifically Lev 19 verse 22, and I quote: Thou shalt NOT lie with mankind, as with womankind: It is an "abomination".

Also, Romans 2 verses 25 - 32 (Read it, you will be enlightened)

Ford, you speak of that which you are ignorant in, therefore you decieve the people of this board in the name of Jesus Christ.

May God have pity on your soul, my brother.
          Jesus didn't write Leviticus or Romans. And the rulebook for an obscure sect of ancient priest, or the opinions of a man known for being extremely hateful and prejudiced, can not be attributed to Jesus, who wasn't even present on this planet when either was written.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            Cat, don't you see the inherent contradiction between this statement..

No, i don't. A Christian will cast a vote based on who supports their values. It is their right to do so in an attempt to keep the immoral out of office.
            Which if it weren't for the believers, this country would have done itself in a long time ago.
            It's a checks and balances type of situation.

and this one?
            No again, Because the Liberal Party supports those things which are an abomination to God. It's hard to be blessed by God if you support the murder of innocent children in the womb while reaming your buddy Dave in the rumper.

Silence is not an option for the faithful Christian so a choice must be made based on faith, and values.

And by the way, isn't Leviticus a book from the Old Testament? I thought the question was whether Jesus ever said homosexuality was a sin.
            The Trinity states that The father, The Son and The Holy Ghost are one in the same.
            Last edited by Cathedral; 10-26-2004, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              Jesus didn't write Leviticus or Romans. And the rulebook for an obscure sect of ancient priest, or the opinions of a man known for being extremely hateful and prejudiced, can not be attributed to Jesus, who wasn't even present on this planet when either was written.
              Don't waste your spin on me, tell it to your maker. It is clear what the "Word" of God is on this matter.

If Jesus hadn't been sentenced to death by a Liberal mind (cared nothing for truth or facts), who knows what else he would have said to his followers.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Re: A Christian Can Be a Christian or a Liberal, But He Can’t Be Both

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                Saint, you might as well say farewell to our government’s recognizing Christmas and adios to Good Friday if you’re going to vote the liberal ticket. If the secularists have it their way, Easter will be behind your keister, and you can kiss the Cross good-night as an acceptable public symbol that represents your faith and our nation’s recognition of Christ’s atoning work.
                First of all, there's no need to bring holidays into this. Everyone loves holidays!

Second, saying that soon Christians won't be able to wear crosses in the US because of bad liberals is some of the most inciteful nonsense I've ever read.
                gnaw on it

Comment

• HELLVIS
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jul 2004

The Trinity states that The father, The Son and The Holy Ghost are one in the same.
                  Man, you're good Cathedral. I was just reading through this thread and planning to reply once I'd read it all. But, you beat me to the punch on every angle I planned to take. I think I'll just step back and let you work. You seem to have the dogs on a shorter chain than they realize. I guess that's why they keep choking themselves.
                  He throws a punch.
                  He swings. I duck.
                  His fat ass falls...
                  Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Cat, that went straight over their heads concerning who wrote the Bible.
                    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bottom line is that GOD didn't write one word of the Bible. The words of Jesus in the Gospels were probably the closest you'll get to a direct quote, and even those are interpreted slighltly different between the 4 Gospels.

Moses and Paul were both murderers, so they were hardly perfect beings. What they wrote contained many of their own prejudices. Let's not forget that shortly before writing Romans, Paul was stalking Christians and killing them for fun.

These guys were hardly infallible.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Hey, I'm just sitting here browsing while eating my dinner. It got cold on this subject, lol.

I am just amazed at how people lean to their own understanding, myself included, I am no angel.

Feel free to jump in though, the water is plenty warm.

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Bottom line is that GOD didn't write one word of the Bible. The words of Jesus in the Gospels were probably the closest you'll get to a direct quote, and even those are interpreted slighltly different between the 4 Gospels.

Moses and Paul were both murderers, so they were hardly perfect beings. What they wrote contained many of their own prejudices. Let's not forget that shortly before writing Romans, Paul was stalking Christians and killing them for fun.

Dude, there isn't one single person that ever has or will walk this earth that is "infallible" besides Jesus himself, and even he wasn't perfect.

Your reasoning of all things is terribly ignorant by damn near every standard it could be.

But we all know now that you think the bible is just a novel written by men.
                          Like i said, May God have mercy on your soul...

Comment

• HELLVIS
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jul 2004

You are correct sir!
                            God didn't write it. Men did.
                            However, Jesus never denied any of the old testament. He only stated that was then this is now ( in so many words ).
                            With that being said, if one is to quote Jesus and the new testament as truth and the old testament as fallacy. He then is, in effect calling Jesus a liar, therefore nullifying his own argument.
                            He throws a punch.
                            He swings. I duck.
                            His fat ass falls...

Comment

• HELLVIS
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jul 2004

Damn, do people really talk like this?
                              It's like Wayne's World. We're a bunch of dumb-ass rockers waxing philosophic.
                              He throws a punch.
                              He swings. I duck.
                              His fat ass falls...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Let's hear you spin more of the Bible, FORD...

Comment

Working...