Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lqskdiver
    Sniper
    • Jun 2004

Gee, that whole post just for one verse....you really set that one up!

Hey, Italian's kiss each other on the cheek and unless they are giving him the death kiss, it's a sign of affection....I think.

Comment

• Pink Spider
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
      Homosexuality goes against the every thing in the natural world order. It does not serve a purpose, but satisfy the desires of the flesh.
      In case you haven't noticed, there's not a shortage of people on this planet, so why do religionists get so cranky about people going at it that can't have kids? LOTS of stuff in this world serves no purpose, but you probably do lots of activities that serve no purpose, don't you? Exactly. Perhaps something to you that serves no purpose, serves a purpose to someone else. If sex is an abomination in your religion, just don't do it. I don't think you'll be able to convince anyone else.

Also, try to define the "natural world order". I haven't been able to get a clear response every time I ask this. I just want someone who thinks that they're a "knower of all things" to define it for me.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        Religion is the root of most forms of evil in the world today.
        No! Its assholes like Bin Laden, Bush, and that dipshit Giles manipulating Religion for their own political means. Not religion. Don't ever confuse mankind's fall and propensity to act out of our weaknesses and hatred with religion itself. Especially when we use religion as a justification or means to acquire property, steal, murder, and get re-elected. These acts have nothing to do with spirituality and religion.

Its like the biggest misquote in history when Saint Whatever his names is said "(THE LOVE OF) money is the root of all evil." A semantic edit that changes the qoute's entire meaning.

Comment

• knuckleboner
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
          Homosexuality goes against the every thing in the natural world order. It does not serve a purpose, but satisfy the desires of the flesh.
          so blow jobs are sins?

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
            so blow jobs are sins?
            You must have a short memory....

According to Republicans, they're the worst sin imaginable. At least when it's the Democrats who get them

Remember when that was our biggest national crisis?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• W.W.D.D.?
              Full On Cocktard
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              1 Samuel 20

1 And David fled from Naioth in Ramah, and came and said before Jonathan, What have I done? what is mine iniquity? and what is my sin before thy father, that he seeketh my life?
              2 And he said unto him, God forbid; thou shalt not die: behold, my father will do nothing either great or small, but that he will shew it me: and why should my father hide this thing from me? it is not so.
              3 And David sware moreover, and said, Thy father certainly knoweth that I have found grace in thine eyes; and he saith, Let not Jonathan know this, lest he be grieved: but truly as the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, there is but a step between me and death.
              4 Then said Jonathan unto David, Whatsoever thy soul desireth, I will even do it for thee.
              5 And David said unto Jonathan, Behold, to morrow is the new moon, and I should not fail to sit with the king at meat: but let me go, that I may hide myself in the field unto the third day at even.
              6 If thy father at all miss me, then say, David earnestly asked leave of me that he might run to Bethlehem his city: for there is a yearly sacrifice there for all the family.
              7 If he say thus, It is well; thy servant shall have peace: but if he be very wroth, then be sure that evil is determined by him.
              8 Therefore thou shalt deal kindly with thy servant; for thou hast brought thy servant into a covenant of the LORD with thee: notwithstanding, if there be in me iniquity, slay me thyself; for why shouldest thou bring me to thy father?
              9 And Jonathan said, Far be it from thee: for if I knew certainly that evil were determined by my father to come upon thee, then would not I tell it thee?
              10 Then said David to Jonathan, Who shall tell me? or what if thy father answer thee roughly?
              11 And Jonathan said unto David, Come, and let us go out into the field. And they went out both of them into the field.
              12 And Jonathan said unto David, O LORD God of Israel, when I have sounded my father about to morrow any time, or the third day, and, behold, if there be good toward David, and I then send not unto thee, and shew it thee;
              13 The LORD do so and much more to Jonathan: but if it please my father to do thee evil, then I will shew it thee, and send thee away, that thou mayest go in peace: and the LORD be with thee, as he hath been with my father.
              14 And thou shalt not only while yet I live shew me the kindness of the LORD, that I die not:
              15 But also thou shalt not cut off thy kindness from my house for ever: no, not when the LORD hath cut off the enemies of David every one from the face of the earth.
              16 So Jonathan made a covenant with the house of David, saying, Let the LORD even require it at the hand of David's enemies.
              17 And Jonathan caused David to swear again, because he loved him: for he loved him as he loved his own soul.
              18 Then Jonathan said to David, To morrow is the new moon: and thou shalt be missed, because thy seat will be empty.
              19 And when thou hast stayed three days, then thou shalt go down quickly, and come to the place where thou didst hide thyself when the business was in hand, and shalt remain by the stone Ezel.
              20 And I will shoot three arrows on the side thereof, as though I shot at a mark.
              21 And, behold, I will send a lad, saying, Go, find out the arrows. If I expressly say unto the lad, Behold, the arrows are on this side of thee, take them; then come thou: for there is peace to thee, and no hurt; as the LORD liveth.
              22 But if I say thus unto the young man, Behold, the arrows are beyond thee; go thy way: for the LORD hath sent thee away.
              23 And as touching the matter which thou and I have spoken of, behold, the LORD be between thee and me for ever.
              24 So David hid himself in the field: and when the new moon was come, the king sat him down to eat meat.
              25 And the king sat upon his seat, as at other times, even upon a seat by the wall: and Jonathan arose, and Abner sat by Saul's side, and David's place was empty.
              26 Nevertheless Saul spake not any thing that day: for he thought, Something hath befallen him, he is not clean; surely he is not clean.
              27 And it came to pass on the morrow, which was the second day of the month, that David's place was empty: and Saul said unto Jonathan his son, Wherefore cometh not the son of Jesse to meat, neither yesterday, nor to day?
              28 And Jonathan answered Saul, David earnestly asked leave of me to go to Bethlehem:
              29 And he said, Let me go, I pray thee; for our family hath a sacrifice in the city; and my brother, he hath commanded me to be there: and now, if I have found favour in thine eyes, let me get away, I pray thee, and see my brethren. Therefore he cometh not unto the king's table.
              30 Then Saul's anger was kindled against Jonathan, and he said unto him, Thou son of the perverse rebellious woman, do not I know that thou hast chosen the son of Jesse to thine own confusion, and unto the confusion of thy mother's nakedness?
              31 For as long as the son of Jesse liveth upon the ground, thou shalt not be established, nor thy kingdom. Wherefore now send and fetch him unto me, for he shall surely die.
              32 And Jonathan answered Saul his father, and said unto him, Wherefore shall he be slain? what hath he done?
              33 And Saul cast a javelin at him to smite him: whereby Jonathan knew that it was determined of his father to slay David.
              34 So Jonathan arose from the table in fierce anger, and did eat no meat the second day of the month: for he was grieved for David, because his father had done him shame.
              35 And it came to pass in the morning, that Jonathan went out into the field at the time appointed with David, and a little lady with him.
              36 And he said unto his lady, Run, find out now the arrows which I shoot. And as the lady ran, he shot an arrow beyond him.
              37 And when the lady was come to the place of the arrow which Jonathan had shot, Jonathan cried after the lady , and said, Is not the arrow beyond thee?
              38 And Jonathan cried after the lady, Make speed, haste, stay not. And Jonathan's lady gathered up the arrows, and came to his master.
              39 But the lady knew not any thing: only Jonathan and David knew the matter.
              40 And Jonathan gave his artillery unto his lady, and said unto him, Go, carry them to the city.
              41 And as soon as the lady was gone, David arose out of a place toward the south, and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed himself three times: and they kissed one another, and wept one with another, until David exceeded.
              42 And Jonathan said to David, Go in peace, forasmuch as we have sworn both of us in the name of the LORD, saying, The LORD be between me and thee, and between my seed and thy seed for ever. And he arose and departed: and Jonathan went into the city.

um...that was a King James typo......it was supposed to be lady
              WHAT WOULD DAVID DO?

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Apparently God had no problem with His chosen king for Israel being in a homosexual relationship.

You are a closet homo!

Go ahead and read into Samuel whatever you want...

Love does not mean SEX, you imbecile...

God is love, the teachings of Jesus are about love...

Get a clue, and repent from your gay fantasies...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Switch84
                  Sexuality is a behavior, and behaviors are learned and can be unlearned. Murderers, rapists, and chronic criminals could use the same argument gays are using ('I can't help myself! I was born this way!) Are we to legislate rights for these abhorrent behaviors also? God help us if we do.
                  Amen SISTAH!

I've been preeching this for a long time...

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                    You are a closet homo!

Right.... so you can't interpret a chapter of scripture logically unless you're a homosexual....got it

Go ahead and read into Samuel whatever you want...

Hey, YOU'RE the Biblical literalist, so take it for what it literally says. These guys were deeply in love and they were kissing each other all the time. So take that literally like you do everything else. You can't have it both ways (Unlike King David, I guess)

Love does not mean SEX, you imbecile...

God is love, the teachings of Jesus are about love...

Jesus didn't go around kissing guys, and paying off kids to shoot arrows so he could meet his boyfriend in secret, so it's not the same thing

Get a clue, and repent from your gay fantasies...
                    I don't have any "gay fantasies" just repeating what the infallible Word of God says
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• aesop
                      Commando
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                      and i could say that a true Christian can't be a conservative, in favor of the death penalty or the cessation of aid to mothers who have too many babies...
                      Jesus imposed a tax in Israel to help out un-wed mothers and their 6 babies?? Wow I missed that one.

There has always been 'aid' for people in need. It's called your local church and their numerous outreach programs.

Liberal government money-nipples have never solved any socio-economic problems.

Also, for the record, read the Old Testament. Plenty of death-wielding for individuals and societies who have turned their backs on God.
                      Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• aesop
                        Commando
                        • Oct 2004

Re: Re: I hear ya, Cat, Hellvis, Elvis, and Jesus!

Originally posted by Snow Ho
                        not in mice, though
                        http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?cha...C683414B7F0000
                        So... you're saying Homo's are the mental equivalent of mice? Or that homosexuality is justified because of mice? You know, worms can impregnate themselves!
                        Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Switch84
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Re: Re: I hear ya, Cat, Hellvis, Elvis, and Jesus!

Originally posted by HELLVIS
                          That is, without a doubt, the best post yet on this thread ( and there wave been some damn good ones ).
                          It deserves a 10 star vote, but I can only give five.
                          Thanks, Hellvis! I'm just one of those 'Jesus freaks' that the spirtually dead folks like to mock, but that's alright; We'll see who gets the last laugh when the eternal fires of Hell are licking at their dumb asses.

As for that person that suggested that I 'visit this forum more often' to understand why Arabs hate us, I don't need to. I get my information right from the horse's mouth. My home state of Michigan (southeast Michy-Detorit metro area) has the largest number of Middle Eastern people outside of the Middle East and that's who I talk to, worked with, grew up with; how many folks of Arab descent do YOU know personally?
                          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LMAO!

I *CAN* believe that you don't know how to answer it
                            Getting back to the topic at hand before I was so rudely interrupted...

....the Islamic Fundamentalists in countries such as Iran and Saudia Arabia that sponsor terror simply don't see the Netherlands as a threat to its religious teaching and way of life as it does America. A threat, yes, but America is the big prize. The ulama in Saudia Arabia is, or maybe was, the real power behind the Islamic Revolution driving the seeds of terror which have spread throughout the Middle East and have taken hold in that area. Understand?
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LMAO!

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              Getting back to the topic at hand before I was so rudely interrupted...

....the Islamic Fundamentalists in countries such as Iran and Saudia Arabia that sponsor terror simply don't see the Netherlands as a threat to its religious teaching and way of life as it does America. A threat, yes, but America is the big prize. The ulama in Saudia Arabia is, or maybe was, the real power behind the Islamic Revolution driving the seeds of terror which have spread throughout the Middle East and have taken hold in that area. Understand?
                              But you miss the whole question of WHY they consider the "Great Satan" to be a threat.

The Dutch don't pillage their land in the name of corporate greed. They don't have soldiers camped out drinking bootleg alcohol on soil which is considered sacred to Islam. The Dutch CIA (if one exists?) isn't constantly fucking with every government in the region, and as far as I know, the Ducth haven't given millions of dollars worth of weapons to Israel.

That's why wooden shoes, windmills, and even hash bars aren't considered a threat.

Now on the other hand, if we sent Dennis over there to spam the country with his goddamned panda pictures, then the Dutch might move to the top of the "Great Satan" list.

Or just send Van Hagar over to play a concert in Mecca. That would take care of it.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• knuckleboner
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

BBB, if you notice, in bin laden's latest videotape, he says that U.S. policy, NOT our "morality" is what will drive his attacks.

yes, i'm sure you're right about the teachings in the saudi schools, etc. (i've read about them, too.)

but, if today, we halted all aid to israel, removed all troops from the middle east, stopped all sanctions on middle eastern countries and abstained from every vote on the security council regarding the middle east, would we still be the big prize to islamic fundamentalists?

mind you, i'm NOT suggesting we should take this course of action.

nor am i saying it should make us into pansies when it comes time to decide policy. but we should at least consider the consequences.

i think that thinking, "it doesn't matter what we do in the middle east, because they'll hate us and attack us just the same since we allow pre-marital sex," is naive.

Comment

Working...