Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HELLVIS
    Foot Soldier
    • Jul 2004

Don't get me started on NIGGA. I think it is exactly the same as ******, just pronounced in a lazy way. Have you heard anyone say, "Holla if ya hear me.", or "looza....winna....bigga....sista, brotha" etc.? Well hell yes you have.

holla=holler
    ya=you
    looza=loser
    winna=winner
    bigga=bigger
    sista=sister
    brotha=brother
    NIGGA=******
    He throws a punch.
    He swings. I duck.
    His fat ass falls...
    Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

I think Switchypoo agrees with you...

Comment

• HELLVIS
        Foot Soldier
        • Jul 2004

Of course!
        He throws a punch.
        He swings. I duck.
        His fat ass falls...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yo! ho! yo nigga! yo nigga! no nigga!
          Check it out
          How can you say to me yo my nigga
          Cursin' up a storm with your finger on a trigger
          Feelin' all the girls like a big gold digger
          Take a small problem
          Make a small problem bigger
          Yo I ain't poor I got dough
          Don't consider me your brother no more
          Goddamn kilogram, how do you figure
          I don't want to be called yo nigga
          Yo nigga
          Hey
          Yo nigga
          I try to make my statements
          Stick like flypaper
          Judge says to me yo nigga sign these goddamn papers
          My boss told me yo nigga you're fired
          Yo nigga this, yo nigga that
          I know you're a nigga now 'cause your head got fat
          Flava framalama boy you won't figure
          I don't wanna be called yo nigga
          Yo nigga
          Break it down
          N.I.G.G.E.R.
          Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga
          Everybody sayin' it
          Everybody playin' it rolling on the scales
          'Cause everybody's weighin' it
          Toby say yo I be good nigga
          Let me get a shovel make a good digger
          I don't care how small or bigger
          I don't want to be called yo nigga
          Yo nigga...
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

You a'ight wit me, Yo! (LMAO)

Originally posted by HELLVIS
            Don't get me started on NIGGA. I think it is exactly the same as ******, just pronounced in a lazy way. Have you heard anyone say, "Holla if ya hear me.", or "looza....winna....bigga....sista, brotha" etc.? Well hell yes you have.

holla=holler
            ya=you
            looza=loser
            winna=winner
            bigga=bigger
            sista=sister
            brotha=brother
            NIGGA=******

LOL!!! Sometimes when I'm taking the train, I listen to folks talk and I'm clueless. I usually have my young nieces and nephews translate. Slang isn't new, but at least it was cool (70s/80s) and could be understood by anybody.

I laughed at how Jesus was ghettoized on t-shirts and hats after the huge success of "The Passion of the Christ"; kids (and some adults) were wearing "JESUS IS MY HOMEBOY" tees.

YUCK
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: You a'ight wit me, Yo! (LMAO)

Originally posted by Switch84
              LOL!!! Sometimes when I'm taking the train, I listen to folks talk and I'm clueless. I usually have my young nieces and nephews translate. Slang isn't new, but at least it was cool (70s/80s) and could be understood by anybody.

I laughed at how Jesus was ghettoized on t-shirts and hats after the huge success of "The Passion of the Christ"; kids (and some adults) were wearing "JESUS IS MY HOMEBOY" tees.

YUCK
              I never have actually seen it in a Christian book store, but supposedly a few years back there was a "hip hop" Bible in development where Jesus dies in a drive by shooting rather than a crucifixion, and the disciples were referred to as his "posse"

Yo, JC in the Hizzouse!!
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• HELLVIS
                Foot Soldier
                • Jul 2004

...and JC said, " Look there's young Mary Mag. Everybody say HEY HO, HEY HO"...
                He throws a punch.
                He swings. I duck.
                His fat ass falls...

Comment

• knuckleboner
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  My boss told me yo nigga you're fired
                  Yo nigga this, yo nigga that
                  I know you're a nigga now 'cause your head got fat

i swear you're missing a line here, FORD. i'm pretty the follow up to "boss told me you nigga you're fired" is, "cause my body told me, 'yo nigga you're tired...'"

(KB #1 gets the job done...)

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                    i swear you're missing a line here, FORD. i'm pretty the follow up to "boss told me you nigga you're fired" is, "cause my body told me, 'yo nigga you're tired...'"

(KB #1 gets the job done...)
                    You are absolutely correct....

Damn internet lyric sites
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Switch84
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Oh, HELL NAW!!!

I am not surprised about a 'Snoop Dogg' version of the Bible, y'all. If these trifling motherfuckers would appreciate and take advantage of the knowledge available to them there would be no need for a "hood rat" version of the Word! Bill Cosby was RIGHT, folks!

Them street hustlers was straight trippin' ovah JC flippin' da script in
                      da Temple, yo! He was tearin' shit up, cussin' mufuckahs out and shit!

"How many times do I gotta tell yawl stoopid mufuckahs not to be slingin' shit in my Old Man's crib, BEEYOTCH! Get da fuck outta heerre befoe I bust a cap in yo bitch-ass!"

A Hip Hop telling of Jesus tossing the money changers out of the Temple.....SAD!

LMAO! That was hard to do, Rothaholics! In some twisted, sad way, some folks may actually prefer reading it like that!
                      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• scorpioboy33
                        Commando
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by HELLVIS

holla=holler
                        ya=you
                        looza=loser
                        winna=winner
                        bigga=bigger
                        sista=sister
                        brotha=brother
                        NIGGA=******
                        Helvis...thats actually very cool....I feel the same whay I just never seen this kind of exp. thanks

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                          I would suggest his latest video is an attempt to influence the election one way or the other.
                          eh...i'd probably agree with that.

but, is it because he wants to weaken us so we're easier to attack? (well...ok, don't answer that ) or is it because he hopes to influence our policies to get us to back out of the middle east?

WTC #1 was planned under H.W. and executed under clinton. cole and the embassy bombings were planned and executed under clinton. 9/11 was planned under clinton and executed under bush.

they didn't care about which party was stronger or weaker. because under either party, we were still involved in the middle east.

my guess is that spain was what they're looking for. not to influence an election for election's sake. nor to make it easier to attack. but to get us to actually reduce (and eliminate) our influence in the middle east.

as long as we're there, we're the big dog, and the fanatical thugs have less likelihood of getting or maintaining power. (which is why i'm completely for us staying involved in the middle east.)

besides, neither candidate will pull us completely out of the middle east.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The Spain thing was bad for all of us but you have to understand that their government lied to them about who did it and then tried to cover it up.

If Bush had told you it was Iraq that had attacked on 9-11 rather than Saudi how would you feel...

Ok bad example.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...