X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Don't remember that verse, but it would certainly explain Sammy Hagar.
    Finally!! Someone gets the joke. See, Warham just had a dickens of a time with that one.
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
      ...And the conservative steps to the right to AVOID the issue. This is about the Iraq war.
      No, the election was about more than one issue, but that's not something you can wrap your thick skull around, apparently. Don't have enough brain cells left to discuss more than one topic at a time, eh Cunt?

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Finally!! Someone gets the joke. See, Warham just had a dickens of a time with that one.
        No, I just said your jokes suck. I didn't have a hard time getting it, because it wasn't funny.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Man does Sammy look rough. That tequila must be like formaldehyde.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            No, the election was about more than one issue, but that's not something you can wrap your thick skull around, apparently. Don't have enough brain cells left to discuss more than one topic at a time, eh Cunt?
            Still avoiding the issue. Still!

THOU SALT NOT KILL! How can you christains support the war?

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• HELLVIS
              Foot Soldier
              • Jul 2004

Thanks for making me look at that rosacia-faced, fat-ass, piss-poor excuse of a lead singer.
              He throws a punch.
              He swings. I duck.
              His fat ass falls...
              Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Still avoiding the issue. Still!

THOU SALT NOT KILL! How can you christains support the war?

Why don't you post some abortion pics, Cunt? Or would you like me to?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Why don't you post some abortion pics, Cunt? Or would you like me to?
                  Warham, one more time I DO NOT APPROVE OF ABORTION!

Your circualr argument is just a simple man's way of avoiding my issue.

You actively support the murder of human beings in Iraq. You want Americans there killing Iraqi people. You want Americans there getting killed by people defending the country we invaded. You approve of this.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

!

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Warham, one more time I DO NOT APPROVE OF ABORTION!

Your circualr argument is just a simple man's way of avoiding my issue.

You actively support the murder of human beings in Iraq. You want Americans there killing Iraqi people. You want Americans there getting killed by people defending the country we invaded. You approve of this.
                      Actively support, eh? I don't stand outside on the street corner holding a sign saying 'kill the Iraqis', so I don't think I actively support it, DICK, er, I mean, CUNT.

Since you approved of Kerry winning, you approved of abortion...using your own arguement of course.

Game. Set. Match.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Actively support, eh? I don't stand outside on the street corner holding a sign saying 'kill the Iraqis', so I don't think I actively support it, DICK, er, I mean, CUNT.

Since you approved of Kerry winning, you approved of abortion...using your own arguement of course.

Game. Set. Match.
                        I never approved of Kerry winning. Kerry is Bush-lite. He is Bush without the freaky christain beliefs. Catholics are far less dangerous than militant christians. Kerry did, however, endorse the illegal invasion of Iraq. Just like you do. And Clinton. And John Edwards.

I have seen you on the board supporting the war. And you know it.

Lame Shit, Snatch! You totally suck at this.

Comment

Working...