Some lucky soldiers allowed to celebrate the holidays with their families!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b1c2
    Groupie
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    Yeah, I value all life as well, cunt.

Do you think the Iraqi people were in heavenly bliss with Saddam in charge, and should we just let him stay there and torture to death whoever he wanted at his convenience?
    Great minds think alike! I just said basically the same thing...along w/some other stuff too.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by b1c2
      Great minds think alike! I just said basically the same thing...along w/some other stuff too.
      Demon thinks we are close-minded, but I would suggest he look in the mirror.

Comment

• jacksmar
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Well demoncunt, you obviously don’t understand war. It’s either that or you want people to die.

Oh, and since you don’t like the US (and you should get the fuck out as quickly as possible, maybe Columbia), here’s a story. I’m with Warham because I don’t think you can read or comprehend but here you are:
        BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Good luck with your studies.
        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Yeah, I value all life as well, cunt.

Do you think the Iraqi people were in heavenly bliss with Saddam in charge, and should we just let him stay there and torture to death whoever he wanted at his convenience?
          Do you think the Iraqi people were in heavenly bliss after we destroy their homes, infrastructure, schools, families? We are just making even more terrorists that hate you and I because of the decisions that our leadership has made.

Once again I tell you that I think Saddam is a piece of shit. But he is not even close to being the nastiest modern dictator. Saudi Arabia has a brutal regime, on and on...

Who's torturing who in the picture below?
          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

I think perhaps I should post pics of Saddam's torture chambers, eh?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
              You said:

"Saddam helped fund and support the WTC bombers and OBL in '93."

Prove it!

I can back up all of my statements. Just ask.
              http://www.archive-news.net/Articles/SH040923.html is a start. There's a shipload if linkies there, and, if you do not feel like reading all of them, there are summaries on the side.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

I think perhaps I should post pics of Saddam's torture chambers, eh?
                That is a picture from one of Saddam's torture chambers.

Read the whole post. We AGREE that Saddam was an evil man, you dummy!
                Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 12-09-2004, 05:00 PM.
                Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                  http://www.archive-news.net/Articles/SH040923.html is a start. There's a shipload if linkies there, and, if you do not feel like reading all of them, there are summaries on the side.
                  Thank you! I will take a look!

Comment

• b1c2
                    Groupie
                    • May 2004

Who's torturing who in the picture below? [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yea, thats REAL torturous! I know people that pay extra for that!

Comment

• b1c2
                      Groupie
                      • May 2004

Demon thinks we are close-minded, but I would suggest he look in the mirror.
                      No doubt. I called him narrow-minded and he took that as an insult. I thought that is what he was trying to be. (You are a "he", right, Demon Cunt?)

Comment

• jacksmar
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

For all the doubting scholars: http://www.aei.org/events/eventID.84...nt_detail.asp#

Use caution. Extremely graphic.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                          That is a picture from one of Saddam's torture chambers.

Read the whole post. We AGREE that Saddam was an evil man, you dummy!
                          So you think he should still be in power?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why am I linking to torture victims in Iraq? Why don't we have links to North Korean torture victims, Iranian torture victims, Sudanese victims of genocide? When do we invade these countries and rid them of their pestilent dictators? Oh, I forgot they don't have any oil, well Sudan sort of does anyways.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

So you think he should still be in power?
                              I don't think that it was up to our military to remove him. There are violent repressive regimes all over the world.

I think that if the Iraqi citizens were truly unhappy with Saddam's rule, then change would have come from within. Revolutions happen.

Our invasion has caused chaos beyond belief. Remember when Bush and Rumsfeld were expecting the throwing of flowers? Here we are two years later and some Iraqi people are still killing us. Clearly, we are not wanted there.

Comment

• jacksmar
                                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

And for the record: http://www.thenausea.com/elements/Iraq/Newclau6.jpg

This picture is from a Chemical attack on the town of Halabjah.

This is why we went to Iraq dumbasses. This is the shit the real terrorists want to bring to the US front mother fucking door.

Two motives lead men to War: instinctive hostility and hostile intention.

Get over yourselves and get with us, or get the fuck out.

Comment

Working...