Some lucky soldiers allowed to celebrate the holidays with their families!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
    And for the record: [url]
    Get over yourselves and get with us, or get the fuck out.
    Why don't you go to Iraq and be the true "us" tough guy? What's your excuse macho man?

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I’m already on a short list Nick. You seem like a reasonable poster with your references to the Sudan and the like. Are you beginning to understand what the African continent has produced for the rest of the world?

You want pictures and more video from Iraq?

How about affirmation?

Also Iranian, Korean here: http://www.ogrish.com/
      Last edited by jacksmar; 12-09-2004, 05:33 PM.
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
        I don't think that it was up to our military to remove him. There are violent repressive regimes all over the world.

I think that if the Iraqi citizens were truly unhappy with Saddam's rule, then change would have come from within. Revolutions happen.

Our invasion has caused chaos beyond belief. Remember when Bush and Rumsfeld were expecting the throwing of flowers? Here we are two years later and some Iraqi people are still killing us. Clearly, we are not wanted there.
        Serious question -- What was your personal assessment when Saddam would make UN inspectors wait several days to get into an area, restrict where they could get access to, or would refuse them from areas altogether?
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Ally, you are making Cunt think too hard! Stop!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I’m already on a short list Nick. You seem like a reasonable poster with your references to the Sudan and the like. Are you beginning to understand what the African continent has produced for the rest of the world?

You want pictures and more video from Iraq?

How about affirmation?

Also Iranian, Korean here: http://www.ogrish.com/
            I do see. But do not be so quick to judge the Africans. European colonialism is largely to blame (i.e. dividing national borders without considering ethinc or tribal make up [you know, like Tutsis and Hutus]or natural barriers) The African Gov'ts are often the end result of colonialism.

Iraq is a prime example, we can thank the British for combining three distinct nations (Sunni, Shiite, and Kurd) into one state.
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-09-2004, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• b1c2
              Groupie
              • May 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
              I don't think that it was up to our military to remove him. There are violent repressive regimes all over the world.

I think that if the Iraqi citizens were truly unhappy with Saddam's rule, then change would have come from within. Revolutions happen.

Our invasion has caused chaos beyond belief. Remember when Bush and Rumsfeld were expecting the throwing of flowers? Here we are two years later and some Iraqi people are still killing us. Clearly, we are not wanted there.
              "Some" people? "Some" people like the bad guys that want to go back to their murderous, theiving ways? "Some" people that prospered while Saddam was in power? If so. "Some" other people are clearly pretty damn happy we're there because their lives are dramtically improved.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

For all the doubting scholars: http://www.aei.org/events/eventID.84...nt_detail.asp#

Use caution. Extremely graphic.
                I wouldn't take the Likud Enterprise Institute's word for anything.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

That’s it Nick. You got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!10 Stars!!!!!

That’s what the whole world is about at this time. Colonialism
                  You understand and I’m proud to say it.

The rest of the world, with a few exceptions, stuck in colonialism.

Until this goes away, the arguments about religions, cultures, borders, languages, and family will all sound the same.

The US gets it right most of the time. The last 100 years have been the best for the US. The US doesn’t get everything correct but because of how the nation is structured, we land on our collective feet.

Nick, I would have not guessed that anyone, anywhere would be able to have this type of discussion and least of all at some place fun like the Roth Army board.

This old dog just learned another lesson.
                  Last edited by jacksmar; 12-09-2004, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by b1c2
                    "Some" people? "Some" people like the bad guys that want to go back to their murderous, theiving ways? "Some" people that prospered while Saddam was in power? If so. "Some" other people are clearly pretty damn happy we're there because their lives are dramtically improved.
                    I can' t believe you're buying into this crap

Yeah, Saddam was a piece of shit. But he didn't become one without a little help from Poppy, Uncle Ronnie, and the gang. Personified here by Rummy himself...

The so called "insurgents" are just pissed off Iraqis who see what they consider an opportunity to end Western occupation of their country which has existed in one form or another for well over a century. Some times, as now, directly, and others indirectly through CIA puppets like Saddam.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I wouldn’t either Ford. The video speaks for itself.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I wouldn’t either Ford. The video speaks for itself.
                        We only care about other people's torture when it's in our national "interest" to do so.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by b1c2
                          Who's torturing who in the picture below?
                          Oh yea, thats REAL torturous! I know people that pay extra for that! [/B][/QUOTE]

But would they pay for trailer trash Lyndie??
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• b1c2
                            Groupie
                            • May 2004

But would they pay for trailer trash Lyndie?? [/B][/QUOTE]

Have ya ever seen a Van Buren whore? They ain't exactly whatcha take home to Mom!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Maybe I can hire Ann Coulter to whip me for being a "bad liberal?"

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

We neocons here don't need Annie's help to whip you into shape here.

Comment

Working...