Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

easy blasphemous one...

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
      I'll watch , but all the evidence thus far (Including the French guy) has been a load of horseshit and distortions.
      Sounds like you are reading the information with an open mind. That's super!

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Posner is a money whore.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
          I'll watch , but all the evidence thus far (Including the French guy) has been a load of horseshit and distortions.
          Now BT, I don't believe a word of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 being a Bush plot and about Osama being an Admin concoction. But I do believe that the U.S. Government is lying in all of this, and covering up the extent of their incompetence.

I posted in another thread about the U.S. Special Forces guys of Arabic decent that grabbed a senior Al-Qaida guy, and interrogated him (according to Pulitzer Prize winning historian Gerard Posner) in a very unusual way. Do you remember this? Did you read it? What events happened after that that were actually verifiable. That's your research project for tonight, and I don't grade on a curve so get crackin'!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Posner is a money whore.
            So is George Bush, but you still voted for him!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Posner is a money whore.
              And you're a volunteer at your place of employment?

What, you want him to go without cable?
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Now BT, I don't believe a word of the conspiracy theories about 9/11 being a Bush plot and about Osama being an Admin concoction. But I do believe that the U.S. Government is lying in all of this, and covering up the extent of their incompetence.
                Exactly.

dead fucking on.

But I will go a little further than Nick

1] No plane hit the pentagon.

2] Incompetence is rewarded in this Administration, and alternate opinions will not be tolerated.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

You just lost all credibility there.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I agree. I remeber that morning vividly. I remember an AP story I heard on the radio that morning reporting that a truck bomb had gone off at the Pentagon...
                    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                      I agree. I remeber that morning vividly. I remember an AP story I heard on the radio that morning reporting that a truck bomb had gone off at the Pentagon...
                      First reports. You are a twit as well.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Uh oh, here comes BigBland to add nothing to the conversation.

"But Sean Hannity said it was those islams who did it with a plane!" he cries!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Then by all means post one single link showing Boeing wreckage in front of the hole, or anywhere on the grounds for that matter.

As if I ever had any cred with you, B3

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

First reports. You are a twit as well.
                            Oh yeah? Well you're a big dummy!

Comment

• Big Train
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

I posted in another thread about the U.S. Special Forces guys of Arabic decent that grabbed a senior Al-Qaida guy, and interrogated him (according to Pulitzer Prize winning historian Gerard Posner) in a very unusual way. Do you remember this? Did you read it? What events happened after that that were actually verifiable. That's your research project for tonight, and I don't grade on a curve so get crackin'!
                              Nick, I agree about government incompetence and lack of planning in regards to terrorism, what else is new? The conspiraracy stuff is pure bullshit though and I haven't found a shred of evidence to change my mind.

And yes Cunt, I have looked at it with an open mind, read a lot about it and still have come to that conclusion.

You'll have to give me a shortcut to it (the article you mention), I'm short on time.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Why are the right so damn arrogant as to think their government would never cover up, or mislead in any way. ever.

Man, you guys have short memories

Comment

Working...