X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
    So, only a piece of scrap metal went thru? Are you truly looking for something exact or just playing I say tomato, you say tomato? Substituting condescension for argument.]
    An engine. An engine flew out and landed on Fulton - Nassau Street. The rest was scrap pieces of metal. No wings, no noses, no seats.

What, according to you, flew out? What PIECES of the plane?

Goodness! It was a regular family WTC affair! I thought I saw you working in the souvenir booths there! Were you guys union?
    Funny, dipshit. See, you just proved you know nothing about New York City or New Yorkers. Come on that field trip I invited you to. You'll see all the streets are renamed after people who died in 9/11. Half my neighbors are dead because of 9/11. I don't think you realize how many people in this city actually worked there. Everyone knew that you could make some good money by working for a business in the World Trade Center, moreso than the branches of the same company in some of the surrounding non-WTC buildings.

Joke all you want, but many families disappeared that day and many were broken. But yeah, we're all just "ultra-hip New Yorkers" who think we know about your "landmark."

I suggest you get yourself some humanity. You go around crying about soliders in Iraq all day and how many are dead, but then you go and mock "ultra-hip New Yorkers" who actually do know a thing or two about the buildings they worked in, some of them dead. Where's your compassion for that? Oh yeah, that's right, we don't help further your cause against Bush. So we're just know-it-alls who canlt holda light to you, Mr. All Knowing.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Tons of metal and fuel flew into the buildings. Tons of metal and fuel seem to be coming out of the other side. Of course portions of the building would be included upon exit.

I have shown no disrespect for the WTC dead. So calm the fuck down on that one. Now you really are just making up shit.

I am pissed off about the loss and that is why I cannot accept the answers that were packaged for us by the powers that be. Brought to us by the same folks that suggested "plastic and duct tape" and promised to deliver Osama!
      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
        only problem with that theory is the pentagon is a solid masonary structure and the wtc is only a thin skined building with no interier walls with an open floor planb. its like a car hiting a brick as compared to hitting a plate glass window
        The Pentagon was designed to withstand potential German Luftwaffe airstrikes as it was built before WWII. This is no cardboad building.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Isn't the fuel stored in the wings? That would make them huge bombs. The impact points in question seem barely touched.

The planes that hit the WTC buidlings appeared to go all the way through.

That would actually weaken then structurally. They folded inward as the palne impacted AT ABOUT 600 MILES PER HOUR. This wasn't a car accident. Did you ever see the aftermath of a high speed impact plane crash. The things are just black dots!

Where is the wings on this one?

I actually witness two planes (The Navy's Blue Angels-full of fuel) crashing in 1986. There was a fireball, a mushroom cloud, and then two blackend craters on the ground. There was virtually nothing left later when I saw the aftermath on the news.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Bump!

Comment

Working...