X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Flight 93 was shot down. And under the circumstances, it was warranted, so I don't know why they lie about it. What's strange is why the plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon was NOT shot down.

The second plane hit the WTC at 9:06 Eastern Standard Time. It was approximately a half hour later that the Pentagon was hit. It's inexcusable that fighter jets couldn't be in the air to defend the nation's capitol within 30 minutes. Unless they wanted it that way.

It's odd that the very section of the Pentagon "hit by the plane" was the same one that had been "closed for renovations" for some time preceeding the attack. Do I need to draw a fucking picture? The Pentagon itself was rigged to explode and then collapse.

And there was NO FUCKING PLANE!

yeah but we can trot out asscroft to condescend to us and make us all feel better. Jesus H Criminy.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Train
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

The best you can say it's "Odd"? WTF, what a SMOKING GUN...

Nobody is condescending to us, we all saw what we saw and those people are DEAD..how do explain the people on the plane who are DEAD?

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Big Train

Nobody is condescending to us, we all saw what we saw and those people are DEAD..how do explain the people on the plane who are DEAD?

I should be more clear about MY beliefs. I am not convinced that a plane did not hit the Pentagon. But you're gonna need to hook an Admiral up to a lie detector to get me to believe Flight 93 wasn't shot down.

One really scary explanation for the people on those planes is that they were remote controlled. Nerve gas killed all the people (including pilots) after takeoff and they just flew out into the Atlantic. That's pretty far fetched though. But so is 19 A-rabs with box cutters training in the US and flying planes into two of the world's tallest buildings and the US Army's headquarters.
        Last edited by ODShowtime; 12-17-2004, 04:57 PM.
        gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That's the biggest thing the conspiratorial view of 9/11. These people were dropped off at the airport by relatives, their baggage was checked! Seriously guys, if there was anything to this; What happened to the people on the flight? Were they assassinated? Who did it? It must have been a lot of Intelligence agents or Special Op's people, and no one was sickened enough by this to come clean?

There's a conspiracy here alright, but it has nothing to do with missiles hitting the Pentagon, it has to do with well connected terrorists and an Administration that knew people, and were in bed with them, (a.ka. the Saudis and the Pakistani Intelligence service [ISI]) that were in high places of "allied" governments and that did nothing to warn us!

Or, the Administration did in fact know and did nothing to stop it in order to justify their lusty invasion plans for Iraq!
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-17-2004, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

yes, that is the reasonable viewpoint of non-sheep
            gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Train
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

As an unreasonable "Sheep" , I must say that's a lot of assumption and circumstancial evidence (i.e. daming photos of people standing next to other people) that leave a lot of holes to be filled. To date, nobody has been able to logically and systematically fill in those holes to paint a clear picture worth discussing.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

BT, from your viewpoint, is it ridiculous that flight 93 could have been shot down and that fact covered up?
                gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

As an unreasonable "Sheep" , I must say that's a lot of assumption and circumstancial evidence (i.e. daming photos of people standing next to other people) that leave a lot of holes to be filled. To date, nobody has been able to logically and systematically fill in those holes to paint a clear picture worth discussing.
                  Because the the "holes" are the result of a cover-up.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Flight 93 was shot down. And under the circumstances, it was warranted, so I don't know why they lie about it.
                    IF 93 was shot down, why would the BCE do it?

Admitting to a shoot down would be much more in their favor.

(Bragging) "We got the last one!"
                    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      IF 93 was shot down, why would the BCE do it?

Admitting to a shoot down would be much more in their favor.

(Bragging) "We got the last one!"
                      Even under the extreme circumstances in question, rationalizing the slaughter of American Citizens would be tricky. The false "hero" scenario played much better in the corporate media, especially given a stunned population desperate to believe ANYTHING remotely positive could come out of such a fucked up day.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Yes OD, I do believe it to be HIGHLY unlikely. Think about the scores of people analying it with nothing to gain from the BCE angle. The FAA, the NTSB (whose engineers look at every inch of the wreckage) and the people from the airline alone, the majority of people looking at it were not high level people, but low level investigators who could having nothing to gain from being silent. This also has to assume that every person in the chain is pure evil and a traitor to his country, which no remorse. Which are not attributes I'm just gonna saddle people with. These angles are just for starters.

So yes, it is highly, highly unlikely.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yes OD, I do believe it to be HIGHLY unlikely. Think about the scores of people analying it with nothing to gain from the BCE angle. The FAA, the NTSB (whose engineers look at every inch of the wreckage) and the people from the airline alone, the majority of people looking at it were not high level people, but low level investigators who could having nothing to gain from being silent. This also has to assume that every person in the chain is pure evil and a traitor to his country, which no remorse. Which are not attributes I'm just gonna saddle people with. These angles are just for starters.

So yes, it is highly, highly unlikely.
                          Holy shit! I agree with Big Train?!? All is not right with the universe.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Half of the "chain" can be explained with one single fact.

Namely that there was an announced "simulation" of a terrorist attack scheduled for the morning of 9-11-01, so when shit actually started happening, some of those who might have been in the position to act on it, did not do so, because they were under the false impression that the event in progess was not real.

Actually, the strategy is brilliant (while disgustingly evil) - how else would you trick so many people into leaving the door wide open. As I mentioned earlier, it's not rocket science to assume that the Pentagon, of all places, should have been better protected with a half hour's time after positive confirmation of a terrorist attack on this country's largest city.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

it's not rocket science to assume that the Pentagon, of all places, should have been better protected with a half hour's time after positive confirmation of a terrorist attack on this country's largest city.

Think about that all of you. Roll is over real fuckin' good. BBB, you have a lot of pride in the US Armed Forces, and rightly so.

SO WE COULDN'T SCRAMBLE AN F-15 WITH30 MINUTES WARNING OVER OUR CAPITAL?

BULLSHIT.

And Train, I've thought many times about what you posted. The small guy. Just doing his job. All the people in the chain of command, bureacracy and emergency response and so forth that would have to be complicit in the coverup.

But wasn't the flight 93 "crash site" immediately off limits to everyone but some special recovery people?

I don't have time to track down and verify reports, but weren't there numerous reports of debris scattered over miles?
                              gnaw on it

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

surely one of you
                                has enough dirt
                                to claim the hundred grand?

Comment

Working...