X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Praise Jesus for killing the little brown folk so I can have cheaper gasoline and more beach front property! God bless America! "I am proud to be an American..."
    Yeah, all the victims were brown folk you fuckwad, as these survivors can attest:

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      Yeah, all the victims were brown folk you fuckwad, as these survivors can attest:

I wonder if they feel more privileged to be part of "God's plan," or to have escaped the grasp of the almighty?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        I wonder if they feel more privileged to be part of "God's plan," or to have escaped the grasp of the almighty?
        Why don't you fly down and ask them.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why don't you fly down and ask them.
          No, God has that part of the world zeroed in for depopulation. Not a good idea.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Speaking of 9/11

Wednesday, December 29, 2004 Posted: 6:01 PM EST (2301 GMT)

Thousands of Americans unaccounted for

The U.S. State Department is working to find thousands of Americans unaccounted for days after powerful tsunamis struck countries bordering the Indian Ocean.

No exact numbers are available, State Department spokesman Richard Boucher said, but "we're working at any given moment 2,000 to 3,000 names now that we're looking for."

"We shouldn't assume the worst. ... There are often Americans who are outside of the regions that directly suffered who might not have gotten in touch."

Authorities have reported more than 80,000 deaths in at least 11 countries after Sunday's tsunamis that were triggered by a magnitude 9.0 earthquake. (Full story)

Boucher said the department was getting about 400 calls per hour from concerned relatives seeking their loved ones.

"In many cases, we are getting lists of these people out to embassies," Boucher said. "Embassies then are able to track them down or hear from them or identify them."

Names are constantly being added to the list as new calls come in from families, he said.

Boucher said 12 Americans are known to have been killed -- seven in Sri Lanka and five.

People are being asked to visit hospitals and morgues to identify Americans, Boucher said.

More Americans are in Thailand than in any other affected nation, but they are being sought in other countries as well, he said.

The Thai government has assured U.S. officials, amid concern about mass graves, that the remains of non-Thai citizens will not be buried without proper identification, he said.

Photographs, fingerprints and DNA samples are being taken and the location of foreigners' remains is being monitored by the government, Boucher said.

"Our consular affairs task force has been up and running 24 hours a day," he said.

"They're responding to calls, they're responding to faxes. ... The task force itself is placing calls to families to get more information or, in many cases, to pass on information that we can find."

The toll-free number to the task force is 888 407-4747.

Boucher offered advice for Americans who may be traveling in southern Asia, even if they are far away from sites where the tsunamis struck:

"Call your mother. This is a time where people who know they're hundreds of miles away from ... where the disaster might have occurred need to call home and tell their relatives, who know it's only a quarter-inch on the map."

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

guys, it's surpassing my worst estimates now

Death toll in Asian quake disaster passes 118,000

Indonesia has borne the brunt of Sunday's catastrophe, with a health ministry official putting the country's toll at 79,940 with entire coastal villages disappearing under the wall of water.

In Sri Lanka 24,743 were confirmed killed by the tidal waves, while 4,916 people were still missing, the president's office said.

The death toll in India hit 10,850 with many thousands still missing, officials said.

In southern Thailand nearly 2,400 people, among them more than 700 foreign tourists, were killed, the interior ministry said.

The ministry listed 6,130 people missing, most of whom Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra said were feared dead.

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

This could be de-stabalizing for the regions. A commentator was talking yesterday about how the CIA should be analyzing this and get the admin to take the initiative to try to get good PR for the US out of this. I have to agree. I like when our rep is built on helping.
              gnaw on it

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

No. The tsunami was God's plan...as harsh as it seems. The freewill murder of infants by their mothers is not. Those mothers will answer for their actions one day.
                So "God" cc's YOU his itinerary each day?

Plan today = wipe out 50,000 innocent children, buy milk, pick up dry cleaning........

FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL BULLSHIT

you are now entering katydid territory, B3, how's it feel?

#1 How do you propose to know what is "God's plan" and what isnt?

#2 Why do you fucking bible thumping sheep always use "God's plan" to justify your hatred, racism, and bigotry?

Hey, I just got a memo....It says "God's Plan" is to have you raped in prison

Here's a notion, try and wrap your mind around it.

There is no "plan"

Things happen from a combination of free will and cause & effect

The "creator" doesnt change the weather, start wars, or give a shit if you get gang banged in prison

Deal with THAT
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Must've been God's plan for them to be there

Opiate for the Masses

Hey, if we all just let go, and say everything is "God's plan", then that relieves us of the burden of taking responsibility for anything.

Irag war = God's plan

Tsunami = God's plan

BigBadBrian wife cheating on him = God's plan
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BigBads gonna' have a rough week over this. Now he's been likened to Katydid.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I don't know what's up with the cons this week. They just don't have that spark.
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

No. The tsunami was God's plan...as harsh as it seems.
                        Do not speak for Me or My Father, as We do not "plan" the deaths of thousands of human beings (OK, Dad had that one bad day back with the Flood, but verily, that was a long time ago)

We do not plan these things, but yet if ye read Matthew 24, then ye realize that it is a sign of the times.

Many of what ye call "natural disasters" are in actuality the result of man made damage unto this planet which We created. And verily, the environmental policies of the son of Bush will only ensure that more of these sort of things happen.

Now if ye will excuse Me, I have a unusually full immigration department this week, and St. Peter needeth a hand with the paperwork.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          Do not speak for Me or My Father, as We do not "plan" the deaths of thousands of human beings (OK, Dad had that one bad day back with the Flood, but verily, that was a long time ago)

We do not plan these things, but yet if ye read Matthew 24, then ye realize that it is a sign of the times.

Many of what ye call "natural disasters" are in actuality the result of man made damage unto this planet which We created. And verily, the environmental policies of the son of Bush will only ensure that more of these sort of things happen.

Now if ye will excuse Me, I have a unusually full immigration department this week, and St. Peter needeth a hand with the paperwork.
                          Shut up, FORD.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Here's the official death toll update:

Tsunami death toll tops 116,000
                            The death toll from Sunday's tsunamis jumped sharply today to over 116,000 after Indonesia reported nearly 80,000 people were killed in that country alone. Emergency workers said that in some parts of Indonesia's Aceh province as many as one in four people are dead.

FULL STORY
                            CNN

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

The US is once again....

Leading all other nations in the humanitarian effort.

The US has already donated 15 million in aid.
                              Canadian Federal Govt has donated 40 million in aid. Provincial Govt of BC, I believe, another 2 million. I'm not sure what other provincial govt's have hopped on board yet. Canadian citizens over 8.7 million through private donations.

Sorry, BBB, but unless you guys have increased your $ amount, you're NOT leading!
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

A pity really, considering most of these nations didn't heed tsunami warnings from the United States fearing it would interrupt their tourist industry. All hail GREED.
                                Actually, both US and Canadian geologists on the West Coast tried to get warnings through when they detected the quake. I don't say it very often, but B3 is right!
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...