Rumsfeld caught lying

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catfish

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Too bad the ignorant aren't the first to go...........
    Oh, I forgot. I'm ignorant because I use bad words.

So what are you saying, dude? You want me to die?

I hope you get hit by a fucking bus tomorrow and your sister, too!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Wow!

I should be used to it by now but it still amazes me that no matter what these people do some of you will stick up for them.

It's fucking politics as sport. I'm with this team so I have to justify absolutely anything they do.

I wonder if they would do the same back...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Wow!

I should be used to it by now but it still amazes me that no matter what these people do some of you will stick up for them.

It's fucking politics as sport. I'm with this team so I have to justify absolutely anything they do.

I wonder if they would do the same back...
        Not ONLY will they stick up for these idiots in the administration, they'll call you every name in the book should you DARE to question the bullshit coming from them.

The emperor has no clothes means NOTHING to them.

Yer either wit us, er agin' us.

Bring 'em on
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Catfish

There's nothing party lines about it. There are plenty of things I don't like about the current admin. I just laugh when the liberals NEVER bitch about the shit their party does and find ANYTHING to cry over with the 'Pubs.

I mean seriously--a piece of fucking paper, Sesh...

Wipe your ass with it. Who cares?

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's not even the not signing thing, which you think he could maybe take one minute a day to sign the five bits of paper to make some folk feel slightly less bad and kid themselves that their next of kins death served some purpose.

It's using corporate wankspeak like "in the interest of ensuring expeditious contact with grieving family members".

What in the name of cunt?

Cheers!

Comment

• Catfish

Not ONLY will they stick up for these idiots in the administration, they'll call you every name in the book should you DARE to question the bullshit coming from them.

The emperor has no clothes means NOTHING to them.

Yer either wit us, er agin' us.

Bring 'em on
              WAAAAAAA they're name callers WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!WAAAAA they'll call you names WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WAAAAA they'll call you names WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

It's not even the not signing thing, which you think he could maybe take one minute a day to sign the five bits of paper to make some folk feel slightly less bad and kid themselves that their next of kins death served some purpose.

It's using corporate wankspeak like "in the interest of ensuring expeditious contact with grieving family members".

Cheers!

He/She will never understand what we're talking about Sesh.

If it was someone he loved, he'd be fucking outraged.

If he was even REMOTELY connected to what is going on in this Administration he'd be disgusted.

It's easier to tell you to "wipe your ass" with it.

mindblowing.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Catfish

Cheers!

Won't argue there! He's a stubborn old cunt, that Rummy!

Comment

• Catfish

He/She will never understand what we're talking about Sesh.

If it was someone he loved, he'd be fucking outraged.

If he was even REMOTELY connected to what is going on in this Administration he'd be disgusted.

It's easier to tell you to "wipe your ass" with it.

mindblowing.
                    WAAAAAA!!!!WAAAAAA!!!!

You're your favorite word--Ignorant. Not that it's any of your business, but my cousin and good friend is leaving for Iraq in January, shithead. I know EXACTLY what's going on. I'm worried about him coming back not any petty shit.

Go suck your brother's cum out of your mom's gash with a plunger, bitch!

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Eh', most of you are pieces of shit(or perhaps selfish fools, maybe the same) and your day will come....karma has it's way of coming around and teaching one a lesson...people that so easily spill the blood of others shouldn't look too far from themselves...

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

What the fuck guys...all I said was NICE editing. Did you listen to it? They catch the guy backpedaling a bit and forming his thoughts for 30 seconds and you guys take it as proof positive of everything that's ever gone wrong in the history of the universe.

Sesh and anyone else who's interested in what I'm ACTUALLY saying, I'm not defending him or attacking him, I just merely find it amusing and entertaining the horribly bad editing of that clip. The editor must of studied at the Michael Moore Center for the Truth and got a doctorate.

Comment

• NightProwler
                          Sniper
                          • Jul 2004

rummy actually telling the truth would have been far more newsworthy.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Duplicate Thread, Ford
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Katydid
                              I am a Giant CUNT
                              • Apr 2004

Here is what the great??? SESHMEISTER does when he isn't acting holier than thou....OH, he also posts donkeys fing women, and dogs...and Jesus making a child give him a blowjob with animation....

I say get a new webmaster...not someone who loves to haze and spam unmercifully.

Comment

• whodat
                                Groupie
                                • Jun 2004

moveon.org? re you serious..the left wing slant..propoganda

Comment

Working...