X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
    Exactly, fuck you. I'm just growing tired of you explaining to me "What I don't understand". I don't need your talking down to me, ok? That's what I'm annoyed about.

Apparently, agreeing with you equals waking up. Reality based...I love it.
    Dude, if you don't understand about INTEGRITY then you need someone to explain it to you.

1. When people get caught lying you don't trust them anymore.

2. When you can't trust them, they shouldn't be leaders.

It's a basic rule of humanity. Let's go over the exchange:

rummy : I never said Iraq was an "immediate threat."

some guy: Here's an exact quote: rummy "Iraq is an immediate threat"

What could he possibly say to defend himself? I understand you like to play devil's advocate, but in this case there's no point.

I know the left is overwhelming in here this week, but that's no need to get all sassed up. It's disrespectful, which my post was not. I love when I'm outnumbered by a bunch of cons. That's when I get hot.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

If it turns out he has doing something horribly wrong, I'll be the first to say let's string him up.
      :confused:
      gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
        Dude, if you don't understand about INTEGRITY then you need someone to explain it to you.

1. When people get caught lying you don't trust them anymore.

2. When you can't trust them, they shouldn't be leaders.

It's a basic rule of humanity. Let's go over the exchange:

rummy : I never said Iraq was an "immediate threat."

some guy: Here's an exact quote: rummy "Iraq is an immediate threat"

What could he possibly say to defend himself? I understand you like to play devil's advocate, but in this case there's no point.

I know the left is overwhelming in here this week, but that's no need to get all sassed up. It's disrespectful, which my post was not. I love when I'm outnumbered by a bunch of cons. That's when I get hot.
        We are arguing apples and oranges and that is the part YOU don't seem to understand.That's why I'm all sassed up...

I'm arguing (WHY must I keep repeating myself) about the nature of the clip and you are arguing about the nature of person within the clip.

Yes, your post was disrespectful, as you have a tendency to talk down.

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

We are arguing apples and oranges and that is the part YOU don't seem to understand.That's why I'm all sassed up...

We'll have to culminate with the fact that I don't think this is apples and oranges and you do. I understand the point you are trying to make, but I don't think it's a valid one. I don't FEEL it's a valid point.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Train
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

couldnt have said it any better, except to say it is very much valid

Comment

Working...