X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scorpioboy33
    Commando
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
    I guess it is american to call bullshit when you see it, so I do.

As I have said REPEATEDLY now, I'm neither defending nor attacking him. I am merely calling into question the editing of the clip. Interpret how you see fit I suppose. I guess you can't call bullshit on editorial perspectives, only people.
    B.T. was the guy caught in a lie or not?

Comment

• Big Train
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Fuck if I know, the EDITING wouldn't allow me to see his response...

The particulars of the editing style ARE the issue for me Cunt, as I was not allowed to see his full response. How do I know he was caught in a lie when the clip won't show me whether or not that's true. The EDITING makes the asseration he lied, but without being able to actually SEE for myself, I am not able to make my own determination. Why is that so hard to understand?

Comment

• scorpioboy33
        Commando
        • Jul 2004

man dude....Im sorry you just don't see it *shrugs

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Train, what possible explanation could he have for the boldface lie he was caught in? I'm disappointing in you for even trying to explain this god-forsaken lying, profiteering sack of shit. Fuck him and his family.

I know you don't care what I think about you, but really, just give it a rest. He's human filth and it's an idictment of every one of us and our entire system of gov't that he is allowed to remain in office.
          Last edited by ODShowtime; 12-29-2004, 09:38 AM.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

The particulars of the editing style ARE the issue for me Cunt, as I was not allowed to see his full response. How do I know he was caught in a lie when the clip won't show me whether or not that's true. The EDITING makes the asseration he lied, but without being able to actually SEE for myself, I am not able to make my own determination. Why is that so hard to understand?
            It's Rumsfeld for Christsakes! What do you expect? Some articulate explanation as to why he was caught contradicting himself? He was busted.

For instance, if you were to accuse me of shitting in BigBlandBrian's mouth. I would, of course, deny such allegations. BUT, you whip out some footage of BigBlandBrian ravenously snacking on hot poop fresh from my ass. I would be busted. What could I say that would change the facts? Nothing.
            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Big Train
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by scorpioboy33
              man dude....Im sorry you just don't see it *shrugs
              Yea, guy man dude, it really sucks I just don't see it...

Comment

• Big Train
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                Train, what possible explanation could he have for the boldface lie he was caught in? I'm disappointing in you for even trying to explain this god-forsaken lying, profiteering sack of shit. Fuck him and his family.

I know you don't care what I think about you, but really, just give it a rest. He's human filth and it's an idictment of every one of us and our entire system of gov't that he is allowed to remain in office.
                Your absolutely right I could give a fuck less what anyone thinks of me. Again, WHAT THE FUCK, HELLO, I'm not defending or attacking him (for the fourth time now, please read and understand that statement), I just think it is unfair the way the clip was edited.

Give it a rest? All due respect, fuck you. Do I tell you to give anything you rant about a rest?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Your absolutely right I could give a fuck less what anyone thinks of me. Again, WHAT THE FUCK, HELLO, I'm not defending or attacking him (for the fourth time now, please read and understand that statement), I just think it is unfair the way the clip was edited.

Give it a rest? All due respect, fuck you. Do I tell you to give anything you rant about a rest?
                  Is it just me, or did the Army Neo-Cons all wake up on the wrong side of the crypt today?

Could the fact that Rummy is starting to unravel like a cheap sweater be getting to them?

By the way, isnt it fascinating that Rummy's 2 major fuck ups of late seem to be because he wasnt quite PREPARED?

Rummy unprepared

Now there's a headline
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Big Train
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Lounge, exactly what are you driving at? I'm just responding to the posts directed at me.

I see the army libs are out fishing today..

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Lounge, exactly what are you driving at? I'm just responding to the posts directed at me.

I see the army libs are out fishing today..
                      Chumming the waters to quote Cathedral

It just seems you and BBB are both a little defensive and quick on the trigger today.

You're not your happy, confident, Neo-selves

Just an observation, put the gun down.

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Not at all. Just felt particular comments were a little outof line, so I responded accordingly. It's not some edict from HQ, rest assured.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Not at all. Just felt particular comments were a little outof line, so I responded accordingly. It's not some edict from HQ, rest assured.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

constantly.

You ARE defending him because it doesn't fuckin' matter what he says afterwards. Sure they cut him off before his reply, because it's just more BS. It's just more lies. You don't understand that noce caught in lies people don't deserve to be heard again. You don't understand this facet of human nature. You need to wise the fuck up.

Fuck me? good. I like seeing you annoyed because it means you're on the ropes. You're man is a fuckin bum and you and the cons will be paying for his many mistakes along with us reality based people. It's gonna be your fault and everyrone like you that should have woken up by now.

fuck me? fuck you buddy.
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Damn that Liberal media and their anti-rummy bias...........

Comment

• Big Train
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                                constantly.

You ARE defending him because it doesn't fuckin' matter what he says afterwards. Sure they cut him off before his reply, because it's just more BS. It's just more lies. You don't understand that noce caught in lies people don't deserve to be heard again. You don't understand this facet of human nature. You need to wise the fuck up.

Fuck me? good. I like seeing you annoyed because it means you're on the ropes. You're man is a fuckin bum and you and the cons will be paying for his many mistakes along with us reality based people. It's gonna be your fault and everyrone like you that should have woken up by now.

fuck me? fuck you buddy.
                                Exactly, fuck you. I'm just growing tired of you explaining to me "What I don't understand". I don't need your talking down to me, ok? That's what I'm annoyed about.

Apparently, agreeing with you equals waking up. Reality based...I love it.

I'm not defending him here. He defends himself. If it turns out he has doing something horribly wrong, I'll be the first to say let's string him up. All I'm saying is let's be fair about it and let the man respond. The same thing I would advocate if it were a liberal. But I suppose you smell blood, so basic rules of conduct are out the window (the same ones you'd be first in line to bitch about it, if it were someone on the Dem side).

Comment

Working...