X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    guess we shouldn't talk guitars and gear in this thread. its reserved for the constipated liberals. (ducking)
    and the constipated conservatives!
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Constipated Conservatives? Not possible! LOL
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        I don't think it's wise to predict the "end days", Cat. People have been saying that for 2000 years. When HE comes, it will be like a thief in the night (Bible's words, not mine).

Speaking of a thief in the night, John Kerry voted to raise taxes over 350 times in his political career.
        I'm not predicting anything...I don't see where in my post i said Jesus will return at a specific date and time. I said that we are in the end times and i am well aware of the doubts man has inherently adopted concerning this.

And to expand on your thought....The reason people have been saying it for 2000 years is because it has been coming to pass for that 2000 years continually. if he returns a minute from now, or another 996 years, that will certainly still be like a thief in the night, will it not?
        I'm simply pointing out that the time is right and we should all look to the skies now, not wait until Hell is breaking loose and fear is the motivator. (except for those who believe in the Rapture and take God as a coward by believing they will get swooped up prior to Satans return, he comes first ya know?)

Lean NOT to your own understanding my brother. I read in another post that you are questioning the bible and i'd like to remind you that the devil loves to decieve you. If you are questioning it and not finding the answers then you are clearly not looking for them because they are there.
        Satan has no interest in those he has convinced to "question" the bible as long as you have doubt in your mind. he only attacks those who are doing the right thing and finding the answers.

I have sat many years in a church and never had anything try to stop me from going. Once you start getting it though, look out because persecution will come from the least likely sources because we are not a threat to Satan as long as we are "questioning" God's word.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral

Lean NOT to your own understanding my brother. I read in another post that you are questioning the bible and i'd like to remind you that the devil loves to decieve you. If you are questioning it and not finding the answers then you are clearly not looking for them because they are there.
          No, I don't believe that was me. Look again.
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

It was prob me. I question alot in the Bible. Or as I refer to it as "the Book of Bull"...

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

but no biggy. everyone has their own beliefs. a few Christians and the rest of the world.

Last edited by Big Troubles; 03-26-2004, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...