Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I wouldn't brag about Nelly Retardo if I were you. Can't stand her annoying screech.

Isn't Spock Canadian as well as Kirk?

or Vulcan-Canadian, I guess.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Kirk is. So is the first guy to play a Klingon, oddly enough. And Scotty.
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Dr Love, my main squeeze, take it easy on the new Canuck would ya?

Big Trouble, they're not as bad as they seem, and not all of them are as stupid. You have to forgive B3, and AssScratch. They're so busy sucking GWB's cock and licking his asshole clean that they don't have much of a chance to do anything but behave like the idiots they are. Please, don't put FORD in the same sentence as those two! He may seem paranoid sometimes, but he lives in the good ole' US of A, he probably has good reason to be paranoid. All in all though, he HATES Bush just as much as we do, and his knowledge of Canada is OUTSTANDING for an American!

To be honest honey, they say these things just to get us going, and you fell into the trap just like I have previously done. Just be thankful that you're from a "multi-cultural" nation, rather than a melting pot. We can look at the world through the eyes of others, they can only fantasize about their own idealogical bullshit!!

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I prefer to think of America is a salad bowl, not a melting pot, in terms of metaphor.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Damn you Angel! Giving the company secrets away.

Hey, and I resent the GWB comment, I haven't sucked his cock or licked his asshole for at least a month!

Oh, and how's "multi-culturalism" going in Quebec?

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

morons. Spock is not from Canada. but even still. who the fuck cares? really? Maybe you cant stand your screech. But her latest album sold gold. Looks like someone likes her.
              hang with the big boys? Jesus, what? Are you coming on to me now? Showing pics of guys? Tasteless act towards 50% of your nation btw. Gay parade, gay marriages? I wonder why thats so popular in the states? San Fran? We dont have an entire province dedictaed to homos. You guys do.
              Just pointing out the obvious here. You guys keep firing your missles, like usual typical fashion, and I keep knocking them down. again...Yawn...
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                I prefer to think of America is a salad bowl, not a melting pot, in terms of metaphor.
                So why don't you come down here and toss our salad Angel.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Angel is always redeemable by the fact that she could at any moment surprise us all with naked photos.

I know it's going to happen.

Any minute now. I just know it.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    Dr Love, my main squeeze, take it easy on the new Canuck would ya?

Big Trouble, they're not as bad as they seem, and not all of them are as stupid. You have to forgive B3, and AssScratch. They're so busy sucking GWB's cock and licking his asshole clean that they don't have much of a chance to do anything but behave like the idiots they are. Please, don't put FORD in the same sentence as those two! He may seem paranoid sometimes, but he lives in the good ole' US of A, he probably has good reason to be paranoid. All in all though, he HATES Bush just as much as we do, and his knowledge of Canada is OUTSTANDING for an American!

To be honest honey, they say these things just to get us going, and you fell into the trap just like I have previously done. Just be thankful that you're from a "multi-cultural" nation, rather than a melting pot. We can look at the world through the eyes of others, they can only fantasize about their own idealogical bullshit!!

Agreed. Apologies to Ford. I think its time to let it go. So I guess I will forgoe on aol bombing the fuck outta their comps. Your right. Time to turn the other cheek.
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• steve
                      Sniper
                      • Feb 2004

pRESDENT BuSH ARE DUMBEHAD!!

gO AWAY rEPUBLECINS!

I fARTED...HEEE HA HA

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Uh, how the fuck did I get lumped in with the Busheep brigade?? :confused:
                        I think he got carried away FORD! You can see by my post, I gave him shit for it!!

Big Trouble, calm down! The American influence on you Ontarians REALLY starts to show through when you allow your shorts to get tied in a knot that way. Remember your peace-keeping background brother!

Cheers and BC Bud to all!
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                          Angel is always redeemable by the fact that she could at any moment surprise us all with naked photos.

I know it's going to happen.

Any minute now. I just know it.
                          I know! Damn you big tease! Bring on the nekkid pics!

And Big Troubles, feel free to turn that cheek so we can smack it down just like we did the other. It's you who walked into this, remeber?

Comment

• knuckleboner
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                            Knuckleboner ...A touch of madness and we've have our self another american sitcom boys!
                            heh heh. don't fuck with canada, guys! i tried to give them a little props and i got bitchslapped!

they're some mean mofos up there. and that's BEFORE the NHL goes lockout and the last canadian hockey teams disappear...

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Love, don't you DARE post those ones I PM'd you!

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

Ford's the rational one? :eek:

I guess that puts the debate in the proper light...

Comment

Working...