X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I'm glad you can find humor in terrorist bombings.
    Geez Nick, ease up on the espresso! This is where you liberals excel at double-speak. Warham mentioned BCE. I thought you would be able to see all the irony here considering all the "BCE" spew that has been muttered around here.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      Dirty bombs are a scare story. A myth spread through the media.

They don't kill people at all just make a mess causing inconvenience.
      Uh huh

Just think what would happen if some spent Plutonium were attached to those bombs today. You guys would me in a world of hurt in a massive way. Inconvenience my ass.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        Nick, FORD's gone on many times about how the BCE started terrorism around the world.

Don't you read his conspiracy-driven ramblings?

Poppy Bush started global terrorism when he was director of the CIA back in the 70's. bin Laden's just a family friend, according to FORD.
        Tit's like da SeX PisToLS who used anarchy cuntil Johnny and Paul got da shit kicked outta them..

Bush and Blair use "terrorism" and their people are getting bombed..

sumboody call a cop..

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Regardless of your political outlook, it's pretty tasteless to be joking around in a thread like this.

RIP to all the victims.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            Regardless of your political outlook, it's pretty tasteless to be joking around in a thread like this.

RIP to all the victims.
            Indeed. I've heard: 45 dead (at a minimum), 1000's injured, and that some may still be trapped in the Underground/subway.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
              Tit's like da SeX PisToLS who used anarchy cuntil Johnny and Paul got da shit kicked outta them..

Bush and Blair use "terrorism" and their people are getting bombed..

sumboody call a cop..

"i wanna be anarchy" SeX PisToLS = I wanna be "terrorism" Bush/Blair

same thing..

i feel like Archie Bunker..

Dis stuffs simple f4or mme..

butt then yoos is just mortal humans

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Prayers that the Lord watch over our British friends today

We can talk about the MK Ultra "suicide" bombers later
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Sorry for insisting, but the fanatics who exploded themselves could "well" have lived in London until today, feeding their sick shitty brains with some mad islamist leaders in fine manors of the chic districts.
                  Once again: Blair claimed he and his government were at war against terrorism, but have they really done any significant cleaning up for the last four years?
                  :confused:
                  posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                  posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• academic punk
                    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    I think 5 attacks it's all a bit confused still.

No, it's just one attack. That's how terrorists of this caliber always work: multiple, coordinated attacks.

Think of 9/11: at least four flights were hijacked simultaneously: the two into the WTC, one into the Pentagon, and one down in Pennsylvania. That doesn't include any that they've kept quiet as well.

They knew exactly what they were doing: while the main security detail was up by the G8 summit, London's security might be that little bit more lax.

That this can still happen IS proof that global security is still a major issue.

Comment

• academic punk
                      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      I think it's a tad funny. The shoe is on the other foot.

How the hell is the shoe on the other foot???

Am I missing something????

I'm sure it's hilarious to everyone in Britain, B. I'm sure this is the funniest fucking thing that has ever happened to them.

Comment

• bigc
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Aug 2004

here is my take on today...being as I'm pretty damned close to it all.loads of my friends have family/friends in London...they are pretty distressed. My parents are Londoners..and I will be soon

Well I'm sure I need to tell nobody about what happened today.

what happened in London has stunned me,but really,it shouldnt have done at all.

I still remember, when September 11th happened, walking home from school with Joe,and saying to him, in a fear induced, cynical way, ah well,should anything happen over here, we'll be ok, its London you gotta worry about. And from that day on....I waited. I expected oneday to put on the news and see reports of a terrorist attack on London. Time passed,nothing happened,but subconsciously,in the back of my mind, it never really left. When Madrid occcured in March 2004, It made me think of it again. But the longer it went, I began to half think.....have we got away unscathed? So, today took me by surprise.

First of all,I went into denial,refusing to let anyone else's perceived fear get to me and remain my pragmatic approach. But,its sunk in more, and as the death toll rises,I've accepted it. I was initally shocked,because when I finish college,my plan had been to move to London. And it had me thinking....thats what I could be moving to,should I think again. But then I thought...why the fuck not!

Everyone reading this, is lucky, they have a gift. They're alive. At least 33 people died today,many more injured. We're all lucky. And I'm gonna appreicate just how lucky I am. This, today, has reinforced something i've been increasingly thinking in recent months. Dont put anything off till tomorrow, if somethings important, do it today. Because events like London show...there's no guarantee about tomorrow,for me,or you,it may never happen. But today, we have today...lets make the most of it.Anything you been putting off lately? something you been meaning to say? Screw it, just do it!

Its terrible, but once time passes, the light will come in again, and we'll remember yesterday....we were awarded the 2012 olympics....which will STILL be the showcase event to show what a great city London is and what a great country we are.

finally...I send out my best wishes to ANYONE who has family/friends located in London.I hope you are all fine. One final note...we shouldnt let this put fear in our minds. If you let fear affect you,change your routine, then in a way, they have won already.Thats why I'm still planning to make London my home. If something is to happen to me, I'd rather it did knowing that I did what I wanted to do, and I wasnt controlled by a fear of something I have no control over.

Take care everyone.make the most of what you got.
                        xxx

Comment

• academic punk
                          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by bigc
                          If something is to happen to me, I'd rather it did knowing that I did what I wanted to do, and I wasnt controlled by a fear of something I have no control over.

Take care everyone.make the most of what you got.
                          xxx

That's exactly how terrorism works - the people who died today are just pawns on the chessboard, it's the survivors who live the rest of their lives scared of tomorrow that the terrorists are really targeting - so good for you on your resolve.

London is a great city. You'll have a wonderful time living there.

Take care of yourself, bigc. Keep your head up, and don't be afraid to mourn.

Comment

• academic punk
                            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

AND ANYONE ANYWHERE IN THE UK SHOULD BE GOING DOWN TO GIVE BLOOD TODAY.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              Uh huh

Just think what would happen if some spent Plutonium were attached to those bombs today. You guys would me in a world of hurt in a massive way. Inconvenience my ass.
                              I'm not saying it would be a good thing just that it wouldn't be anywhere near as devastating as the media fear mongering would have us think.

Since September 11 Britain has been warned of the 'inevitability' of catastrophic terrorist attack. But has the danger been exaggerated? A major new TV documentary claims that the perceived threat is a politically driven fantasy - and al-Qaida a dark illusion. Andy Beckett reports.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by academic punk
                                AND ANYONE ANYWHERE IN THE UK SHOULD BE GOING DOWN TO GIVE BLOOD TODAY.
                                Register to be a blood donor, give blood and save lives. Find out more about blood donation.

News release
                                National Blood Service
                                Date: Thursday 7th July 2005

Re: Bomb blasts in London

In light of events in London today, the National Blood Service would like to reassure the public that blood stocks are currently healthy and it will meet the demand for blood from hospitals if requested.

All blood donors who are due to give blood today should keep their appointments. Anyone wishing to give blood or who would like to know where their nearest blood collection session is should call 0845 7 711 711 or log on to www.blood.co.uk.

Comment

Working...