Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

So what happened to those people on the plane if they didn't die crashing into the Pentagon? Have they been relocated to Area 51?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      So what happened to those people on the plane if they didn't die crashing into the Pentagon? Have they been relocated to Area 51?
      Probably Mount Weather VA (shadow govt headquarters) more likely. If you look at the passenger list from that alleged plane, you not only had professional BCE propagandist Barbara Olson, but also many employees of the Defense Department, and also employees of the Raytheon corporation, a major defense contractor which makes, among other things, the "Global Hawk" remote control technology which allows airplanes to be intercepted and flown from the ground. And could very well have been used in the 9-11-01 operation itself.

But not at the Pentagon.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Keeyth
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Being a local, I'm surprised you haven't heard the rumors. There have been people saying that explosives were found near the point where the 17th street levee broke.

I've also heard that some Natl Guard troops who were attempting to drop sandbags at or near the breach were forced out of the area, supposedly because they might have "found something".

Again, these stories haven't been corroborated yet, which is why I haven't brought up the subject.

The Pentagon, on the other hand, is very well documented. And I don't mean the ridiculous "official" explanation.
        I hadn't heard about that, but it would seem to me that it really wouldn't be necessary to use explosives when you have a catagory 5 hurricane coming thru town doing enough damage...

...although at this point I wouldn't put anything past Bush, 'cuz you know he really REALLY didn't want to have to talk to Cindy Sheehan!
        Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
          Being a local, I'm surprised you haven't heard the rumors. There have been people saying that explosives were found near the point where the 17th street levee broke.

No man...

I've been listening to local AM radio and TV broadcasts 24/7 since the hurricane hit...

I have heard many false reports and local polititians loosing their cool on live broadcasts, interesting stuff to say the least...

But, I have never heard anything remotely close to anything like a conspiracy to destroythe levees or anything else...

The recovery and clean up efforts are going suprisingly well...

The Mayor said on monday that New Orleans is now the safest major City in the United States, possibly in the world...

Hahaha...

Strange days indeed...

Comment

• Keeyth
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Apr 2004

Yeah, Martial Law will do that to a city. Make it safe...

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

I haven't heard anything either...

By the way Elvis, are you familiar with Kermit Ruffins or the Rebirth Brass Band?
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

No and no...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Katrina just put local, state, and federal govt. incompetance on the world stage. Great shit to watch. Mayor Nagin never ceases to amaze me. He's calling Bush out, then he's worried the CIA is going to assasinate him, then he rides in the presidential helecopter, then he's cocky as hell telling people the city is safe and move right in, forgetting the city is still water, toxic sludge, and nothing works.

The cleanup should be going well, ten times what Iraq is costing us is being thrown at it.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

The cleanup should be going well, ten times what Iraq is costing us is being thrown at it.
                    Courtesy of the very same thieves at Halliburton Inc.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Keeyth
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2004

Yeah, um... ...WHY are we in Iraq again?
                      Doesn't anybody else think we should quit wasting our time and our (borrowed) money over there yet??

Comment

• jacksmar
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Keep going Ford.

The Mount Weather Emergency Assistance Center has transitioned from a single mission to one that supports the all-hazards mission of FEMA and, simultaneously, it became a self-supporting cost center that derives its income from the Working Capital Fund authorized by Congress. The Fiscal Year 1997 Appropriation Act authorized FEMA to establish a working capital fund for providing administrative services. A fund was established to support the centralized services provided by the Mount Weather Emergency Assistance Center (MWEAC). The facility, over a two year period in 1997 and 1998, transitioned to a fully operational mode for the Working Capital Fund. It provides office, conference, training, and billeting accommodations at Mount Weather for use by FEMA organizations and other Federal agencies. While operations are being funded based on current appropriations, collections, and usage, FEMA is aggressively marketing the facility to attract new users. All organizations at Mount Weather, including FEMA components, were subject to the provisions of the Working Capital Fund beginning in FY 1998.
                        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          No and no...
                          They're my "buds" down there... (NOLA)

I didn't think you'd know them, them being black and growing up in Treme....
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

I believe we are in iraq to kill the spread of human rite abusing goddam muther fking piece of sh@t murdering sick rat bastard EVIL
                            Despotic human beings who we should have stoped 30 years ago
                            when Iran took our people hostage and thus won the worlds attention
                            to that that kind of behavior is acceptable DIG IT MAN .

You guys really take the cake but have no idea how to make one,
                            or how it got on your table.

Yes If we would have blow Irans ass off none of this stuff would be happening.

Yes diplomatic strategy does not warrant murder, kidnaping and torchure blowing up embassys does and we should have dealt with Arfat in
                            1963 instead of your love kennedy sticking his dik Nam or his lutfully infatuated clone Clinton sticking it in everyone else.

Lets get this Mid East has a rite to fuk up and get away with it for 2000 year mightmare over with in OUR TIME.

Or are you happy with their Way of LIfe if so a train leaves in one hour
                            they will give you a gun and you can start killing you neighbors to justify the Mid East as a correct aproach to how you conduct your
                            respect of your fellow man

Comment

• Keeyth
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Apr 2004

Yeah? and how is that our problem? Let 'em all kill themselves. It's a lot cheaper. Who gives a flying fuck what the towel heads do to each other anymore?

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

I get so upset i dont mind people pointing out Americas short comings but this is the finest way of a govt to rule yet give rites to the people in its protection or soverienty .

This is the future and cro-magnon despotic /dictatorships are GONE GONE GONE.

Do you people know on 911 we" America" in response to the attacks SET DOWN 5000 over the US in the air airplanes 2000 that were off shore 7000 planes approaching the US in.. 3.. THREE hours without a single incident.

That is better than any country in this world could ever think of doing
                                YEA us the Big fuk-ups .

We had helicopters in the air rescuing people from New Orleans within 6 hours of the hurricanes striking land.So your bastards need to s.t.f.u.
                                Keep bashing MY country the greatest experiment in freedom in the history of mankind i know we are not perfect but the alternative is
                                A step in the wrong direction.

Once i would like one of you so called liberals to say you would prefer to live in a country ruled by a dictator like Saddam.Say it ..

I apologize if im out of line im not here to hurt anyones feeling .
                                I am in the view that all that came before is worth working with. MOp

Comment

Working...