Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Don't feed the trolls, Keeyth...
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Answer me FORD in all due respect W/OUT paste up from CNN or any other opinion generator.

In FORDs words ...What is the Brother hood of Man ?

Am i my brothers keeper ?

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lord!!!

Originally posted by Keeyth
        Kerry got more votes than any other presidential candidate in history ever has, except for G.W.

All the exit polls showed that people had voted for Kerry and that he was going to win. (unless all those people were lying, then something had to be fixed somehow.)

By 'silent majority' I suppose you mean the quietly-tampered-with electronic voting machines which left no paper trail for us to be able to prove how people voted?

and no, it didn't 'shock the living fuck' out of any of us... ...we knew he was going to cheat to win, (again) and once we found out he was going to use voting machines with no paper trail, we knew how.

I'm surprised at how gullible some people can be about that whole scenario, and how they just overlook the facts...
        Dude, what "facts?" I'm surprised how some people just cannot get over the fact that Bush fucking won and it WASN'T tampered with.

Also, don't give me the "it didn't shock the living fuck out of a lot of people" either. My boss was so sure of a Kerry victory that he bet me a hundred bones the night prior to the election. I cannot begin to tell you how many people were in shit-shock, including the media. lmao.

That fact tis' still evident by the amount of crybabies who refuse to remove their Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers off their Subaru or Volvo wagons.

All I was trying to say is you cannot blame every single thing that's wrong on Bush, no matter how mush you like to do so.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Keeyth
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Don't feed the trolls, Keeyth...
          Sorry. You're right... ...I don't know why I bothered to respond to that.
          Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Yeah? and how is that our problem? Let 'em all kill themselves. It's a lot cheaper. Who gives a flying fuck what the towel heads do to each other anymore?
            Keeyth I say the same thing about the blacks( to be pc) blowin themselves away everday in the Hood over Turf they dont even own .

They are ignorant and are perpetuating the wrong way should they not be dealt with or should we let them come into other neighborhoods
            and fight over nothin .

Oh no hes not guilty lets burn down our OWN neighborhood in LA.

And steal this VCR that makes everthing better.

Thats how i feel about terrorist and the Mid East .

Inability to accept yourself as the one with the problem.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
              They're my "buds" down there... (NOLA)

I didn't think you'd know them, them being black and growing up in Treme....

Are they your token "Negro" friends you hold out for everyone to look at like a shiny gold tooth?
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

Sorry. You're right... ...I don't know why I bothered to respond to that.
                I am asuming you are speaking to me if not I guess i just feel like you
                are .

Keeyth are you 38 or 8 yrs old cause i have tried to have talk with you
                a couple of times.
                Each time you seem to be so far up Fords ass if hes stopped your nose would break .Is he your older brother ,are you your own man,
                what kind of hold does he have on you that you drop dead when he
                says so .

What is a troll is that someone you are afraid to confront face to face so you call him some descriptively ugly name ?

Am i a total jack off ?

Are my words too strong? am i to forward in my aproach?

My op is not worthy of the Front Line ?Or are you a team of players
                that run and hide when confronted with opinions you cannot push?

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Obviously you missed the reference. One would assume that if a meteor was on a collision trajectory with earth, that we would know about it. And in fact this is the case. They have such collisions mapped out. Thankfully, most of them are in the very distant future, although there's always the possibility that one could go off it's regular course.

Similar projections were also made about the levees in New Orleans, only NOT for the distant future. in fact, this very type of disaster was listed on FEMA's own likely disaster list, right after "a terrorist attack in New York City"

Now what odds would Vegas have given if you had bet on either or both of those events happening before Bush was appointed pResident?

Yet despite the warnings, the BCE cut the budget to the Army Corps of Engineers project to rebuild the levees, and the money was diverted to the illegal and useless invasion & occupation of Iraq.

So would Bush do the same thing with the meteor coming? Probably would unless he knew it was directly headed for Crawford. Or Kennebunkport, depending on whether he and Poppy are getting along that week.
                  Dude, if Nawlen's were only 5 years old then your point of view may be valid.
                  But Ford, the levee's have been an issue for 30 years and nobody in that period of time ever stood up and seriously addressed the issue that they were inadequate and that Nawlen's had only been lucky, until now.
                  There is nothing you can lay on the table that can in any way shape or form put any blame of what happened on any one man or Presidential Administration...Not one damn thing will ever make that valid or even true.
                  But if you have to have political figures to blame then start where the blame is warrented, on the "local AND state" governments from 30 years ago to today for NOT protecting it's citizens.
                  State and Local govrnments are the "First Responders" and their failure over 3 decades to respond to a very real and serious problem is what led to this.
                  So, after 30 years of doing nothing the funding gets cut and up go the arms?
                  The fact that Mother Nature showed everyone from the Oval Office to Mayor Nagin's current sea lab that we as humans aren't shit seems to have escaped your brain pans.

People have done nothing but talk for 30 years about making those levee's larger and stronger, but nobody did it.
                  Bush fucked up because he was as ill prepared to react as everyone else, but to even suggest that it is all the fault of G.W. Bush is insane dribble, man.

Meteor's?
                  When was the last time a Hurricane was called a "Global Killer"?
                  You can't even compare a Hurricane to a Meteor in any way.

Katrina was a Gulf Coast Disaster and was OUR problem to deal with but a Meteor is pretty much a problem every living person will have to deal with, together, not just here in the states.

The most important thing about all that is being said since this tragedy struck is that we are all seeing who the idiots are in power and how little they have done for those they are supposed to work for.

At every level it has been the one's at the very top that failed.

1) Senator Landrieu (I didn't see shit from this lady until days after the storm, she needs to punch herself out.)

2) Gov. Blanco (POWER TRIPPER, period)

3) Mayor Nagin (Unprofessional knee-jerk reactionist who put more effort in finding a scapegoat than saving people)

4) G.W. Bush (Ah hell, let's just throw money at people and repeat well written speeches...would you like some cake?)

None of these people are fit to serve coffee to the homeless.

Oh, and i love the shit about blowing up the levee's......anyone who even thought about taking that shit serious should do Kool-Aide commercials.
                  I can't even keep a straight face on that one long enough to debate it.

Everything we see hear and do anymore is designed to divide the people. all over the news, in the newspapers and in our childrens schools, that is all that is happening anymore.
                  There is no unity, there isn't even any persuit of unity these days and it's going to be the death of us all.

Ford, your meteorite theory only proves one thing.
                  It proves that since the beginning of time, Man has been arrogant in dealing with nature.
                  And Man will continue to be arrogant until his last breath is drawn.
                  Katrina became too policized way too fast for anyone to have learned any valuable lessons from it, it's sad but true.
                  I say that with 200% confidence too, because nobody ever learns a thing from that which has been manipulated beyond recognition.

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Stellar post Cat as always.

It's also (as always) stellar to see you.

I just vented a little bit last night and I know I should stay out of these discussions cos I'm too mellow for this. Plus, I broke my no politics/religion rule. lol.

Eastbound and Down.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Well, it was a good thought provoking post...you should get more involved if you are moved to do so.

Just know when to back down, that's people's biggest problem in this forum.
                      They get locked into step and the beat takes over wheather it be a good beat or a bad rap one.

Comment

• Keeyth
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Apr 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lord!!!

Originally posted by MAX
                        Dude, what "facts?" I'm surprised how some people just cannot get over the fact that Bush fucking won and it WASN'T tampered with.

Also, don't give me the "it didn't shock the living fuck out of a lot of people" either. My boss was so sure of a Kerry victory that he bet me a hundred bones the night prior to the election. I cannot begin to tell you how many people were in shit-shock, including the media. lmao.

That fact tis' still evident by the amount of crybabies who refuse to remove their Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers off their Subaru or Volvo wagons.

All I was trying to say is you cannot blame every single thing that's wrong on Bush, no matter how mush you like to do so.
                        It's like you didn't hear a word I said...

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Keeyth
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by thome
                          I am asuming you are speaking to me if not I guess i just feel like you
                          are .

Keeyth are you 38 or 8 yrs old cause i have tried to have talk with you
                          a couple of times.
                          Each time you seem to be so far up Fords ass if hes stopped your nose would break .Is he your older brother ,are you your own man,
                          what kind of hold does he have on you that you drop dead when he
                          says so .

What is a troll is that someone you are afraid to confront face to face so you call him some descriptively ugly name ?

Am i a total jack off ?

Are my words too strong? am i to forward in my aproach?

My op is not worthy of the Front Line ?Or are you a team of players
                          that run and hide when confronted with opinions you cannot push?
                          It's that you speak in gibberish if you want the truth...

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lord!!!

It's like you didn't hear a word I said...
                            It obviously wasn't worth hearing.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Well, come 2008, we'll all have to be satisified with no more GWB.

Unless something changes between now and then...
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Keeyth
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Apr 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Good Lord!!!

Originally posted by MAX
                                It obviously wasn't worth hearing.
                                Well then the same can be said for you, although I usually at least try to respect the blind, dumb, AND deaf...

You support a man I guarantee you will go down as the worst president in the history of this country when all the dust settles, and he's an undeniable moron to boot. I just don't get it. Sorry.
                                Last edited by Keeyth; 09-22-2005, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...