X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    The Honda Ridgeline is underpowered ugly junk, and "Chinese car" is an oxymoron...
    Not any more...

Comment

• bastardog
      Commando
      • Feb 2004

My oppinion:
      GM is going to nowhere with those shit car desings. Perhaps quality issues aren't too different anymore the truth is that nobody wants an ugly car that also looks and is slow.
      Japanesse cars (not all but more than americans) are nice looking cars and fast enough for its price. (compare a Civic with a Cavalier).

If you want better sales, start making better looking cars and stop blaming the imports.....do you job (this line is for american cars companies)

Chrysler/Dodge is doing its part.......better looking is what catch you eyes and makes you spend your money (specially on first time buyers)
      Ford is starting..............but GM is nowhere to increase sales with the shit they have in their lines.

What I will buy.....a Chevrolet Chevelle rear wheel drive with at least the famous 4.3 V6 turbo they put on limited GMCs on the 90's.
      Prefferable V8 cars but REAR WHEEL DRIVE.
      even a 2.3 4 cylinders but with a better design.....and rear wheel drive did I mention I like rear wheel drive?....
      Bastardog

Comment

• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by bastardog
        My oppinion:
        GM is going to nowhere with those shit car desings. Perhaps quality issues aren't too different anymore the truth is that nobody wants an ugly car that also looks and is slow.
        Japanesse cars (not all but more than americans) are nice looking cars and fast enough for its price. (compare a Civic with a Cavalier).

If you want better sales, start making better looking cars and stop blaming the imports.....do you job (this line is for american cars companies)

Chrysler/Dodge is doing its part.......better looking is what catch you eyes and makes you spend your money (specially on first time buyers)
        Ford is starting..............but GM is nowhere to increase sales with the shit they have in their lines.

What I will buy.....a Chevrolet Chevelle rear wheel drive with at least the famous 4.3 V6 turbo they put on limited GMCs on the 90's.
        Prefferable V8 cars but REAR WHEEL DRIVE.
        even a 2.3 4 cylinders but with a better design.....and rear wheel drive did I mention I like rear wheel drive?....
        All Puerto Ricans in my neighborhood drive 20 year old rice burners (Japanese cars) and have a Puerto Rican flag on the HOOD! They're neither powerful nor looking good with that flag painted or hanging all over the place.

I hope you do better than your Puerto Rican brothers.

PUERTO RICANS PAY ATTENTION TO THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT
        YOU NEED MORE STRIPES AND STARS
        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

My opinion...
          Welcome t2o the board, bastardog. No offense, bro.

My favorite Freddie Prinze saying after 'loo-king gooood' was,
          "You're in America now speak Spanish."

Last edited by Phil theStalker; 01-10-2006, 11:58 AM.
          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• knuckleboner
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

whewww!

i thought this thread was about chevy deciding not to go ahead with the new camaro.

Comment

• scamper
              Commando
              • May 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
              Healthcare and insurance costs are driving this country to ruin....
              insurance costs....now thats a thread all by itself

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                whewww!

i thought this thread was about chevy deciding not to go ahead with the new camaro.
                When GM's Chinese Cadillacs get here in 2007 and they said I wouldn't want t2o spend that much money on a luxury car that's going t2o get 'keyed'.

If you drive a Jap(anese) car int2o a GM or Ford plant parking lot the 'keys' come out. Scratch, scratch, scratch.

I don't agree with so much of this, but I can't stop people from being people.

Can pigs fly?

And now those Chinese General Motors cars will be 'keyed' all over the country in ANYbody's parking lot or street. I know my country. They can thank Bill Clinton and GW f4or the new paint job and their elected officials f4or letting the pigs 'fly' t2o COMMUNIST SLAVE LABOR CHINA.

:eek:

KEYED
                Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                  insurance costs....now thats a thread all by itself
                  That is the actual bullseye for the health care benefits of their autoworkers that's bleeding them t2o death, but what is/has the corporations done or the govenment done t2o stop these INSURANCE COMPANY and HEALTH CARE RIP-OFF ROBBERS!?

The autoworker with a high school diploma or a GED isn't getting the BILLIONS in their pockets. It's the health care industry and insurance companies. They and their stockholders get the money.

The autoworker and other workers are their PATSIES t2o rip-off and bleed corporations benefits programs.

I hate government regulation, but if the health care industry can't get a hold of their industry the government will have to step in IMMEDIATELY with caps for services.

It's still even more woe t2o those who don't have any insurance or benefits at all, and they are the biggest losers in this 'hypocratic oath' industry of HYPOCRITES.

It's corporate negligence not to do something about this ROBBERY themselves without the government stepping in with caps, which is NOT the answer.

And use your heads. Look at the poor nurses. They don't have the billions going in their pockets like the autoworkers don't have the billions going into their pockets. LOOK at who gets the BILLIONS. Please do before you knock another hard working high school grad who doesn't know how to steal those billions from Ford and GM and put it into their pockets.

In fact, I also blame the auto corporations for not setting the record straight on this and pointing the media (and so public opinion) away from their employees, who do a good job for them and 'invest' a lot of their whole lives in their jobs, and points the finger and blame at the insurance and health care professionals and 'their' corporations where it BELONGS.

Did you ever see a doctor's house with an hourly autoworker living next door to them?

Nuff said, baybee.

Last edited by Phil theStalker; 01-10-2006, 01:04 PM.
                  Add to Ignore list

Comment

• bastardog
                    Commando
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                    All Puerto Ricans in my neighborhood drive 20 year old rice burners (Japanese cars) and have a Puerto Rican flag on the HOOD! They're neither powerful nor looking good with that flag painted or hanging all over the place.

I hope you do better than your Puerto Rican brothers.

PUERTO RICANS PAY ATTENTION TO THE PATRIOT MOVEMENT
                    YOU NEED MORE STRIPES AND STARS
                    Then you should live in NY or NJ......where Puerto Ricans moved to work like slaves for cents on the 50's and keeps their own way teaching that "wearing your flag is cool" to their sons. Where people that had never been in Puerto Rico says, with all the proudness in the world, "I'm from Puerto Rico"
                    ...and I'm pretty sure that all those 20 year old rice burners you say are Toyota Corollas or Datsun 210...but rear wheel drive.

Boy, that's not the same in real Puerto Rico. All "gringos" (pale and blonds americans) here drive '99+ Ford Crown Victorias and spend a lot of time begginf for my mechanic's mercy when their car needs service (that is a lot of times during the year)

If you are just going to buy a shit over priced car just because is from US....then you are blind and a contributor to your own business flop.
                    What you want? an isolated USA?......like Japan did las century
                    Bastardog

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Then you should live in NY or NJ......where Puerto Ricans moved to work like slaves for cents on the 50's and keeps their own way teaching that "wearing your flag is cool" to their sons. Where people that had never been in Puerto Rico says, with all the proudness in the world, "I'm from Puerto Rico"
                      ...and I'm pretty sure that all those 20 year old rice burners you say are Toyota Corollas or Datsun 210...but rear wheel drive.

Boy, that's not the same in real Puerto Rico. All "gringos" (pale and blonds americans) here drive '99+ Ford Crown Victorias and spend a lot of time begginf for my mechanic's mercy when their car needs service (that is a lot of times during the year)

If you are just going to buy a shit over priced car just because is from US....then you are blind and a contributor to your own business flop.
                      What you want? an isolated USA?......like Japan did las century
                      Well dude, I'm half Italian and Slovak and PROUD, t2oo! But we aren't waving those 'foreign nationals' flags over here. And I have multi-national German, French, British, Russian, Chinese, Korean, and many eastern European nationals (Croatians, Hungarians, etc., etc.), Hindus, Philipines, Asians, etc., etc., etc., and only the PRs need t2o have their flag waving all over American like you're invading America.

You wanna hear more?

When in Rome...

Believe me that's what it looks like t2o EVERYBODY, you're invading running around waving and announcing your invasion with your BATTLE flags, so I'm giving you the good word, my immigrant friend, before you find out the hard way when the people get fed up with licking the boots of the businesses that hire your nationals who are more than willing t2o work in America at those Third World, slave labor, un-American wages.

The Italians NEVER acted that way, friend. My family demanded AMERICAN rights when THEY came here, and they GOT them.

Learn what all the OTHER immigrants learned or suffer the consequences when the white boys and the black boys riot over the job loses t2o your 50 cent - $2/hr. 'brothers'.

I'm not going t2o have sympathy f4or you. You're in America then you get paid like an American or stay in your own country where $2/hr. goes pretty damn far and STOP bringing my country down t2o your Third World nation status. Go work in a sugar cane plantation.

I already said, "No offense." Just the facts. Thank you f4or sharing your thoughts, Lupe. And, I feel the same way aboot those 'Dixie' flags on poor whites cars. Why don't they put that Confederate flag on their NASCARs? huh Believe me, they'd like t2o, but the advertisers would PULL their advertising immediately, because it's WRONG!

Look, you're here and you're my American brother so don't let me shut you up. Keep talking, you make sense...some.

PS And I wouldn't say the U.S. is 'isolated' when the U.S. has businesses and troops all over the world and we OWN your country. OWNED, brother!

IN THE U.S.A. THIS FLAG COMES FIRST!
                      Last edited by Phil theStalker; 01-10-2006, 02:14 PM.
                      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• bastardog
                        Commando
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                        Well dude, I'm half Italian and Slovak and PROUD, t2oo! But we aren't waving those 'foreign nationals' flags over here. And I have multi-national German, French, British, Russian, Chinese, Korean, and many eastern European nationals (Croatians, Hungarians, etc., etc.), Hindus, Philipines, Asians, etc., etc., etc., and only the PRs need t2o have their flag waving all over American like you're invading America.

You wanna hear more?

When in Rome...

Believe me that's what it looks like t2o EVERYBODY, you're invading running around waving and announcing your invasion with your BATTLE flags, so I'm giving you the good word, my immigrant friend, before you find out the hard way when the people get fed up with licking the boots of the businesses that hire your nationals who are more than willing t2o work in America at those Third World, slave labor, un-American wages.

The Italians NEVER acted that way, friend. My family demanded AMERICAN rights when THEY came here, and they GOT them.

Learn what all the OTHER immigrants learned or suffer the consequences when the white boys and the black boys riot over the job loses t2o your 50 cent - $2/hr. 'brothers'.

I'm not going t2o have sympathy f4or you. You're in America then you get paid like an American or stay in your own country where $2/hr. goes pretty damn far and STOP bringing my country down t2o your Third World nation status. Go work in a sugar cane plantation.

I already said, "No offense." Just the facts. Thank you f4or sharing your thoughts, Lupe. And, I feel the same way aboot those 'Dixie' flags on poor whites cars. Why don't they put that Confederate flag on their NASCARs? huh Believe me, they'd like t2o, but the advertisers would PULL their advertising immediately, because it's WRONG!

Look, you're here and you're my American brother so don't let me shut you up. Keep talking, you make sense...some.

PS And I wouldn't say the U.S. is 'isolated' when the U.S. has businesses and troops all over the world and we OWN your country. OWNED, brother!

IN THE U.S.A. THIS FLAG COMES FIRST!
                        Dear ignorant INMIGRANT descendent,

Did you know that Puerto Rico is part of USA?.....did you know that all puertorricans don't have to "demand" for "american rights" because we allready born with them (no matter if born in USA or Puerto Rico)
                        When you say that our nation is third world status you only demonstrate how ignorant you are because you are talking about the same nation.

When you say that puertorricans run like invading with flags.....man are you stupid enough to not to see that not every puertorrican do it? It is like say that every black man likes fat girls or are lazy........I already took a post to explain you what kind of puertorrican do it. If you think that is every puertorrican then that is your own opinion....like thinking that every arab is a terrorist or that every chinese is small.

When I said isolated USA I was talking that following your little close mind comments, We american citizens just have to buy US made things just because are made here no matter the quality or price....and say no to import thins just because are not from here. That's a real stupid thinking that can only end in isolation of a nation.
                        Been a big national and important industry is not an excuse to build poor quality, ugly and expensive merchandise. As a company you have to compete and not wait for costumers to buy whatever I put on display.
                        Last edited by bastardog; 01-10-2006, 03:11 PM.
                        Bastardog

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dear ignorant INMIGRANT descendent,

Did you know that Puerto Rico is part of USA?.....did you know that all puertorricans don't have to "demand" for "american rights" because we allready born with them (no matter if born in USA or Puerto Rico)
                          When you say that our nation is third world status you only demonstrate how ignorant you are because you are talking about the same nation.

When you say that puertorricans run like invading with flags.....man are you stupid enough to not to see that not every puertorrican do it? It is like say that every black man likes fat girls or are lazy........I already took a post to explain you what kind of puertorrican do it. If you think that is every puertorrican then that is your own opinion....like thinking that every arab is a terrorist or that every chinese is small.

When I said isolated USA I was talking that following your little close mind comments, We american citizens just have to buy US made things just because are made here no matter the quality or price....and say no to import thins just because are not from here. That's a real stupid thinking that can only end in isolation of a nation.
                          Been a big national and important industry is not an excuse to build poor quality, ugly and expensive merchandise. As a company you have to compete and not wait for costumers to buy whatever I put on display.
                          You are not MY country. You are a territory of MY country. If what you say is true then the Philippines are Americans. They're not. And, they speak Spanish all over the Philippines. Your country came with the package of the Philippines with the end of the Spanish American war. And the Philippines support themselves.

With an IQ of 128 I am hardly ignorant, nor am I uneducated. I will not debate with your 'assumptions' about who I am. I am me. I have not resorted to calling you names either like you have done t2o me repeatedly. You are not worthy of conversation with this 'gringo' anymore.

I know MORE than YOU do that Puerto Rico is only a part of America, becauses your little country is ONE BIG U.S. WELFARE STATE. (sic) Haven't you ever heard of 'don't bite the hand that feeds you'? And you call me names and I pay taxes with my countrymen t2o SUPPORT your whole country? huh You're not even strategic like the Philippines. We don't need you, or at least we don't need PRs like you personally.

Come t2o America talking like you type t2o a black man or a 'gringo' like you enjoy t2o say and do it face t2o face with a REAL 100% American and they'll deal with yoo and teach yoo how t2o talk, unless you choose t2o hide in a trailer or ghetto and push #2 on our phones f4or Spanish t2o get more WELFARE. Or go to college. As f4or me, I'm putting you on ignore.

I'll part with your rude comments with o1ne eggzample. Little Estonia. Do you know why Estonians don't wave the Estonia Battle flag waving all over here, all over their clothes, their houses, and their cars? Because they get paid more money if they don't. I mean, how simple is that?

Your countrymen ruined NYC and now you want to ruin my whole nation that is supporting your welfare state, entire whole country. Why don't you go INDEPENDENT if you are so "PROUD"? Seek independence, PLEESE!!!

You should be thankful f4or what you call "ignorant immigrant decendants", because I am paying f4or your whole country t2o exist, proud man.

Your country, pride and all of it could not exist if it weren't f4or 'ignorant immigrant decendants' like me and my family and my neighbors and my 'gringos' and my blacks and millions and millions of others from all over the world who came here "for a better life". And that doesn't mean not learning the language an pressing #2 on the phone f4or Spanish.

I never figured out what all this "pride" PRs have is all about. My dad was the son of a Slovak immigrant and he stormed the beaches at Peleliu. What have you done except be a burden t2o working Americans in the real "states". You're a territory, and I'm pretty sure after the New American Government's revolution your admiTITed slave labor wages father and brothers who've helped greatly t2o cause this Third World ruin t2o come t2o America will be on your own in the world. Hook-up with Cuba or Russia and see if those peeps will treat you as good as MY country, dude.

If you can't read English, all of these funny English words in this post just mean o1ne thing. SHUT UP!

Or would you like t2o press #2 on the phone t2o get that in Spanish? huh

PS Truly, my "best" friend f4or years is Puerto Rican as are many others. They don't talk like you do. And he works with me f4or AMERICAN wages. So did his dad. He laughs at PRs who talk like you do. When I ask him what is wrong with PRs like you he tells me, "THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW ABOUT IS NEW YORK CITY."

He's right.

"Proud" PRs like you embarrass him f4or being PR.

(I'm going f4or the Ignore function. It was the name calling not because you're a PR. You're just rude.)

I LOVE NEW YORK
                          AND I'M PROUD OF MY WELFARE STATE COUNTRY
                          Last edited by Phil theStalker; 01-10-2006, 04:37 PM.
                          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm going to stay out of this argument, except to say that when the last year of Seinfeld is released on DVD, that damn Puerto Rican Day parade episode had better be included, or I'm really gonna be pissed off!
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              I'm going to stay out of this argument, except to say that when the last year of Seinfeld is released on DVD, that damn Puerto Rican Day parade episode had better be included, or I'm really gonna be pissed off!
                              About Seinfeld, mme t2oo.

I just don't like being called names for no good reason.

I posted t2o him, because his comments are topical t2o the thread.

The MINUTE an employer in the U.S. sees that Puerto Rican flag he says, "I've got somebody who will work for a buck!"

That's why the Estonian, the Croatian, the Serbain, the Greek, the Philippine; they keep their pride in check.

He, and t2oo many like him, don't know that being HUMBLE is better than walking around with a chest full of PRIDE. I assume he and his brothers who speak and act like him have read the bible. He's probably Christian; probably Catholic. And he doesn't listen t2o his own G-d who speaks about being PRIDEFUL as being a SIN!

He's not good f4or the PRs who do want t2o earn what the Estonians and the Italians are making, and he's not good f4or Jesus either.

And, he's lowering my countrymen's earning ability t2o his Third World status level, and I don't like it.

He's topical and TYPICAL; showing what's wrong with the country, where it's at and where it's headed, making people think, and I'm glad he showed up in my thread.

It was like Jesus sent him t2o me t2o make my point more clear (not the Jesus who lives in his village).

In fact, the REAL Jesus posts here.

Let's ask Jesus!

Jesus isn't posting now, but he's always ever present. I'm sure Jesus would tell him, and his PRIDEFUL brothers, that when you wrap yourself up in a cloak of PRIDE, "thusly, you begin to think you are superior t2o others and can do no wrong."

This is the ultimate result of such foolish thinking.

You'll stay out of this, but Jesus didn't stay out of things.

Maybe Jesus will post here and back me up on the sins of PRIDE. You shouldn't even be PROUD t2o be a Christian, because it doesn't make you any BETTER than anybody else, if you think that claiming Christ means that.

Jesus taught the people t2o be humble, and these faux Christian PRs who boast of PRIDE Jesus said aboot them, "You will know them by their acts."

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• bastardog
                                Commando
                                • Feb 2004

Phil theStalker, you really are stalking me

Since my first post I'm explaining that I'm NOT part of those puertorricans that wears a flag looking like clowns and that those puertorricans exits only in NY and NJ. I'm against that stupid puertorrican parade that make us looks like pest and that only could compared to the gay parade. I even found hillarious that Seindfeld chapter.
                                Are you so anger that can't understand that I'm not insulting you? I was expressing my opinion using the same rigths like you did when posting yours.
                                When I used the word gringo I assumes that you taked it as an insult when is not. how I can make a difference between a US citizen and another US citizen? Yes, in PR there is a lot of white and blond people too that are puertorricans and the word american is too general.
                                I am one of the born, rise and living in Puerto Rico.
                                You are the one spelling insults from the very beggining.
                                You think PR is a wellfare state.....well, maybe living in NY and seen all those lazy puertorricans can make anyone think of that but reallity is that a lot of puertorricans move to NY for that reason, I can't denny it, but does that means that Puerto Rico live because wellfare? There is a lot of true american companies that have factories (like Intel, Ford, Merck Shap & Dohme, Abbott, Pfizer, etc) here and contribute to the national income (and when I say national I mean USA)
                                Yes we don't pay federal taxes.....but why is that? because we also can't vote for mr. president.....but asside of that what other difference from a "real state" and PR you can mention?
                                You say I'm rude but man you are harder to talk than Larbo and Sagebrush....and they are top racists.....but at least they don't think they are better than anyone by been what they are.
                                ...and don't mix religion with this arge (or conversation as you want to call it)

This is my last post regarding this topic unless you can post rational and without insults. If you still think I'm mr flag dressing dunk then you also should know that I also have an IQ of 128 and a master degree in Computer Science with 9 years of experience....and all of them working for true american companies here in Puerto Rico, USA.
                                Bastardog

Comment

Working...