X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    Just a reminder that "this liberal communist mindset" was invented by Prescott Bush, who was one of the originators of Planned Parenthood, as part of his fascist based ideology of "Eugenics", basically a "master race" theology brought about by aborting the children of "inferior" races.

And depsite the image they project to get religious reich votes, the BCE's position on abortion and eugenics has not changed one degree since the 1930's.
    So what?
    Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with it, in fact it is a failed organization, and it failed me personally in 1987 when my fiance' was allowed to abort a healthy baby simply because she woke up depressed one morning in a panic...something i might add that she later regretted and still regrets to this day because i was lied to by her and the doctor who killed my son. needless to say, that relationship ended horribly.

Ford, do you actually know what goes on inside planned parenthood?
    Have you ever been inside one?
    Well, as i said, it is a failed organization and i would support it being dismantled.
    I've believed that for almost 20 years and the proof is in the numbers of fetus' that were ripped/sucked from their mothers since its creation.

Why is it always your point to place blame instead of trying to change something?
    "Prescott Bush this, BCE that, Oh it's a conspiracy nobody see's but me"...Hey, here's an idea, instead of being the guy who knows who to blame how about trying to be the guy who delivers an alternative that protects everyone, ESPECIALLY our unborn in the womb?

Oh, that's right, you vote for people who support it and fight tooth and nail to protect Roe vs. Wade.
    Well, I blame myself for buying into the lies that either party cares about the unborn in this country.

They don't, none of them do unless it is politically advantageous to do so.
    I said before that i would never keep my voice silent at the polls, but i am seriously re-thinking that if there isn't a choice i can stand by morally...the lesser of the evils isn't good enough for me to bet my eternal soul on anymore.

Maybe the huge numbers of people that don't go to the polls are the true christians...not the one's spreading their activist poison all over the place. hey, the bible says where we are headed, so why risk our souls putting support behind people who can't alter God's plan?

Seems more like an exercise in futility to me, but hey, it's all about who's to blame anyway, right?
    Does it matter who or when things started in the wrong direction?
    If you could steer something off the path of destruction would you try?
    Or would you just be there to offer the play-by-play after the fact and be proud to tell everyone who was to blame for the disaster?

I honestly feel for the souls of the women who have aborted a child and never dropped to their knee's and begged God for forgiveness.
    I pray they confess their sin and ask God for forgiveness, i really do.

There is not much difference in a doctor aborting a child then there is hiring a hit man to kill a spouse, in principle it is the same thing, killing a member of your family by proxy.
    Last edited by Cathedral; 02-24-2006, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Killing is fine as long as the hit has the blessing of the Godfather and does not conflict with the intrest of The Commission.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
        So what?
        Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with it, in fact it is a failed organization, and it failed me personally in 1987 when my fiance' was allowed to abort a healthy baby simply because she woke up depressed one morning in a panic...something i might add that she later regretted and still regrets to this day because i was lied to by her and the doctor who killed my son. needless to say, that relationship ended horribly.

Ford, do you actually know what goes on inside planned parenthood?
        Have you ever been inside one?
        Well, as i said, it is a failed organization and i would support it being dismantled.
        I've believed that for almost 20 years and the proof is in the numbers of fetus' that were ripped/sucked from their mothers since its creation.

Why is it always your point to place blame instead of trying to change something?
        "Prescott Bush this, BCE that, Oh it's a conspiracy nobody see's but me"...Hey, here's an idea, instead of being the guy who knows who to blame how about trying to be the guy who delivers an alternative that protects everyone, ESPECIALLY our unborn in the womb?

I'm the only one on this board who has ever even mentioned a VIABLE alternative. All your side wants to do is continue to vote for the bastards who created the problems in the first place. And all that most Liberals want to do is view it as a "right" that someone's trying to take away.

Bottom line is that NOT ONE FUCKING ABORTION WILL EVER BE PREVENTED BY SOME NAZI JUDGE MAKING A COURT DECISION. But 99% of them could be avoided if there were no unwanted preganancies.

And to reduce unwanted pregnancies, some people are going to have to shut the fuck up and be realistic. And yes I'm pointing directly at Rome, Salt Lake City, and Virginia Beach when I say that. Encourage abstinence all you want, but don't depend on it, because that is a fucking fairy tale (pardon the pun). Birth control exists. Use it. Encourage it. Educate teenagers on HOW to use it.

Eliminate unwanted pregancies = Eliminate abortions. So simple even George Bush Jr could understand it.

Oh, that's right, you vote for people who support it and fight tooth and nail to protect Roe vs. Wade.
        Well, I blame myself for buying into the lies that either party cares about the unborn in this country.

They don't, none of them do unless it is politically advantageous to do so.
        I said before that i would never keep my voice silent at the polls, but i am seriously re-thinking that if there isn't a choice i can stand by morally...the lesser of the evils isn't good enough for me to bet my eternal soul on anymore.

The people who are born deserve some consideration as well. How about those in their late teens and early 20's who are dying every day for a BCE lie?

Maybe the huge numbers of people that don't go to the polls are the true christians...not the one's spreading their activist poison all over the place. hey, the bible says where we are headed, so why risk our souls putting support behind people who can't alter God's plan?

Seems more like an exercise in futility to me, but hey, it's all about who's to blame anyway, right?
        Does it matter who or when things started in the wrong direction?
        If you could steer something off the path of destruction would you try?
        Or would you just be there to offer the play-by-play after the fact and be proud to tell everyone who was to blame for the disaster?

I don't assume all of those who I vote for are saints, but I know damn well that those I oppose are some of the most evil bastards to ever walk the planet

I honestly feel for the souls of the women who have aborted a child and never dropped to their knee's and begged God for forgiveness.
        I pray they confess their sin and ask God for forgiveness, i really do.

There is not much difference in a doctor aborting a child then there is hiring a hit man to kill a spouse, in principle it is the same thing, killing a member of your family by proxy.
        Then do as I suggest and help reduce unwanted pregnancies. It's the only way you'll ever get rid of abortions.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Bottom line is that NOT ONE FUCKING ABORTION WILL EVER BE PREVENTED BY SOME NAZI JUDGE MAKING A COURT DECISION. But 99% of them could be avoided if there were no unwanted preganancies.

And to reduce unwanted pregnancies, some people are going to have to shut the fuck up and be realistic. And yes I'm pointing directly at Rome, Salt Lake City, and Virginia Beach when I say that. Encourage abstinence all you want, but don't depend on it, because that is a fucking fairy tale (pardon the pun). Birth control exists. Use it. Encourage it. Educate teenagers on HOW to use it.Then do as I suggest and help reduce unwanted pregnancies. It's the only way you'll ever get rid of abortions.
          Thank you! And anyone who thinks abstinence is a viable alternative (or will EVER catch on) needs to step away from the crack pipe....slowly....
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

I don't know, According the bible murder is Illegal and a sin. So Both Bush and The Abortion Doctors are just as guilty as each other, Bush has killed thousands in Irag, While Abortion Dotors have killed X amount. I believe both are wrong and wish that more people knew before abortions there is always the option of giving the kid up for adoption before killing he/she. Although I belive Joe Thunder should've been aborted LMMFAO..
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
              Although I belive Joe Thunder should've been aborted LMMFAO..
              Yeah, but that falls under "Humanitarian" acts...it would've been doing society a favor...

The real debate is here is whether life beings at conception or not...I tend to believe not, but that's me.
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I only wish Prescott Bush would have practiced Eugenics within his own family. God knows nothing remotely "superior" has come from that sewer of a gene pool.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

I can't agree with the extremes on either side. I believe that abortion and the death penalty should only be used in extreme circumstances. Abortion should only be used in cases of rape, incest or a birth that could result in the death of the mother even if cesaerean section is an option, it definitely should not be used for women who sleep around all over the place and those who didn't bother with or had a mistake with Birth Control.
                  As for the Death penalty, it should be used for those who have done multiple murders, killing kids, treasonous offenses resulting in death and those sick fucks who like to play with or eat other people's body parts. But if it's the case of one scumbag killing another scumbag, someone catching they're significant other in bed with someone else, or a single murder for robbery purposes being a first time offense than that should only result in life imprisonment.

Comment

• 4moreyears
                    Commando
                    • Oct 2004

Just a reminder that "this liberal communist mindset" was invented by Prescott Bush, who was one of the originators of Planned Parenthood, as part of his fascist based ideology of "Eugenics", basically a "master race" theology brought about by aborting the children of "inferior" races.

And depsite the image they project to get religious reich votes, the BCE's position on abortion and eugenics has not changed one degree since the 1930's.
                    Like anyone sane thinks you have an ounce of credibility.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by 4moreyears
                      Like anyone sane thinks you have an ounce of credibility.
                      Then look it up yourself, troll.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                        Fuck you. You have no fucking idea you puss.
                        Fuck me? No, fuck you. YOU HAVE NO IDEA...

You don't have to carry a baby to term if some fucker holds you down and forces it into you, do you?

And of course, if a girl is molested and impregnated by her father, well he can prevent her from aborting it, can't he? (Which is one of the reasons why underage girls are allowed to get abortions without parental consent).
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-25-2006, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                          This, coming from a guy who lives in Baffalo.

Um, I don't live in 'Baffalo' phonics boy...

And living in very Catholic "Baffalo," I am well aware of the talking points regarding abortion because this area has been a major battle ground since the late 80's, often making national headlines with the sometimes violent Pro-Life protests. "Pro-life" terrorists have murdered Abortion providers here (Dr. Bernard Slepian) and in neighboring CANADA...

And for the record, I hate the idea of abortion and find it absolutely nauseating. But it's not my body that has to carry the fetus to term... And I'm also well aware of the hypocrisy of people that care more for gestating fetuses than they do actual children in their communities. So go fuck yourselves hypocrites, and spare me your lip-service lectures...
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-25-2006, 12:15 AM.

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Then do as I suggest and help reduce unwanted pregnancies. It's the only way you'll ever get rid of abortions.
                            We're not so far apart on this issue actually, i agree with some of what you say but i cannot justify abortion or even sending kids to war, not anymore.
                            The only thing that gives me comfort, and i only use that term for lack of a better one, is the fact that soldiers volunteer to serve, but a fetus is at the mercy of the mother.

Incest, well, there is a high probability that birth defects can result from that so i would agree to abortion in that instance, but i'm still not comfortable with it at all.
                            But as for rape, adoption is a better option than abortion, and i'll tell you why.
                            I know a girl who was raped by a black man and she did get pregnant.
                            She gave every option available to her a lot of thought and decided she couldn't kill it, it just wasn't her nature.
                            The baby was a little girl and she's entering adulthood now and is a very smart and intelligent kid...she's a beautiful young lady with a very bright future ahead of her....When you look at her she is a pretty damn good argument for NOT aborting a child just because she is the product of a rape.
                            I mean c'mon, the rape was bad enough, you can't compound the trauma by killing the baby, there is no justification for that at all.

And Nick, no offense bro, but i'd probably kill any doctor who touches my daughters womb without my knowing about it first.
                            There are ways to deal with incest, like removing the child from the home, it happens every day with a single call to Child Welfare Services.
                            My niece Dawn was molested by her father for 3 years, and when my cousin, her mother, happened to catch on to what was happening his ass was going down for it so he killed himself by drinking a glass of Anti-Freeze... either that or my Uncle poured the shit down his throat.

I'm still not sure if i buy that Vicky didn't know Dawn was being molested since it went on for 3 years, but that's a whole other issue.

The point is, NO doctor has any right to touch a minor without parental consent, and i don't care how you or anyone else tries to justify that concept, it is wrong.

Killing is wrong no matter if it is by bomb, or scalpel, or gun, or knife, or by my own hand in defense of my child...it's flat out murder and there is no excuse for it...not even by right of choice, nobody has the right to kill, nobody.

I'm not advocating that a woman has no right to choose. I'm advocating a limit on when that choice is no longer valid.
                            And i'm advocating that the government never had any right to make a ruling on such an issue. Abortion is Federally Sanctioned Murder, it's unconstitutional, and you cannot convince me otherwise, nobody can.

I remember the days when coat hangers were the weapon of choice, and i also know what a murder charge is...and as much as most would like to believe, laws don't stop crimes because they aren't designed to stop crimes. laws are designed to punish criminals who commit them.

I've shared more personal info on this issue in this forum than i was really comfortable with, but i believe it is neccessary to get my point across. it's an issue that i feel very very strongly about and against because i believe that every life should be given a chance after it is concieved...my conscience will not allow me to see it any other way.

But regardless, South Dakota passed the ban, and that is a very good start in my opinion and the precedent has been set for all other states to follow suit.
                            Children are a blessing, and God will punish those who harm them, that is a fact not to be taken lightly.

Comment

• scamper
                              Commando
                              • May 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Fuck me? No, fuck you. YOU HAVE NO IDEA...

You don't have to carry a baby to term if some fucker holds you down and forces it into you, do you?

And of course, if a girl is molested and impregnated by her father, well he can prevent her from aborting it, can't he? (Which is one of the reasons why underage girls are allowed to get abortions without parental consent).

Ya don't get do ya, my response is not about abortion it's about you labeling a state load of people. Calling us backward child molesters, you have no idea what the people here are like, but that doesn't stop you from grouping us into some little demented uneducated hick state. Where's the tolerance? By the way this abortion thing is not something we're voting on. Before you start throwing out labels why don't you come on over for a visit and see what you're talking about.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                                Ya don't get do ya, my response is not about abortion it's about you labeling a state load of people. Calling us backward child molesters, you have no idea what the people here are like, but that doesn't stop you from grouping us into some little demented uneducated hick state. Where's the tolerance? By the way this abortion thing is not something we're voting on. Before you start throwing out labels why don't you come on over for a visit and see what you're talking about.
                                I was referring to the legislators...

Comment

Working...