Clinton Owns Mike Wallace and the Fox Spinners!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
    Clinton was the one that agreed to be televised...not me!

Who the fuck said I was talking about you?

YOU don't like it...tough.
    Ooooh!

Go play your "I'm an internet bully" shit elsewhere!
    LOL Yeah, 'cause I'm the one with the Sith avatar...

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
      And what he couldn't do in eight years he expected the Bush administration to do in eight months?
      You are wrong. Clinton was focused on eliminating Bin Laden. it just wasn't big news back then because it was all about his cock.

1999: U.S. slaps sanctions on Afghanistan's Taliban movement

1998: Osama bin Laden's 'holy war' began years ago

1998: Bin Laden still sought a year after embassy bombings in Africa

And on and on and on...

So at what point should a president take responsibility for the country? Bush gets an 8 month pass from you. Why?

When Bush took over, anti-terrror efforst came to a virtual standstill. That is why Bin Laden made his big move when he did. Our pants were left hanging around our ankles.
      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        Despite the fact that Bin Laden had declared war on America in 1998 the Clinton Administration never countered that we were at war with terrorists. In a radio address on October 14, two days after the attacks, Bill Clinton said "even when America is not at war, the men and women of our military risk their lives every day." In an October 18 memorial service, Clinton only devoted one small paragraph to the terrorists. He never mentioned any grave threat by name, not even Osama Bin Laden or Al Qaeda. In a "Meet the Press" interview just 3 days after the attack, National Security Advisor Sandy Berger did not even bring up Al Qaeda or the risk it posed to Americans. His neglect to address the subject of our biggest enemy came just one month before the 2000 election. Top officials like Madeleine Albright and William Cohen ignored Richard Clarke's calls for attacking Al Qaeda targets for fear of derailing the Arab-Israeli peace process and creating perceptions that America is indiscriminately bombing Muslims.

In fact, the Clinton Administration should have had knowledge of Bin Laden's desire to carry out attacks on American forces. Osama Bin Laden and members of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad appeared in a Qatar TV tape on September 22, 2000 making specific threats to attack American ships. Osama Bin Laden followed through on his promise on October 12, 2000, killing 17 Americans.
        Dude, you fucking STOLE this entire post from right here:

Shame on right wing plagiarist liars like you!
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Clinton appeared to be unhinged for no apparent reason other than to try to clear his own name of the "legacy" he left for America.
          See the silly neocon use the right-wing buzzword "unhinged" to try and discredit the points Clinton was making.

Why can't Clinton address these loaded questions with some passion?

Bush got pretty testy at a press conference a few weeks ago and I don't remember any of you neocon dummies going after him.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_AqaIa6wmMY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_AqaIa6wmMY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

God damn Chimpy has turned into a completely delusional dictatorial fascist dickhead.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              God damn Chimpy has turned into a completely delusional dictatorial fascist dickhead.
              Yeah, he appeared to become unhinged and very unpresidential. Clearly, he was only interested in protecting his legacy.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH

As a matter of fact a good 80 percent of The Frontline is Bush bashing. And there is validity to the bashing, .
                What level of Bush Bashing would you find appropriate?

70%?
                60%?

Maybe because we are passionate about how our country is run, and the future of our democracy.

Do you even care what this administration has done in YOUR NAME???

Aren't you embarassed too?
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• blueturk
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Yeah, that shit is downright scary.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT

Bush got pretty testy at a press conference a few weeks ago and I don't remember any of you neocon dummies going after him.

Jesus Fucking Christ........

The man is a fucking IDIOT.

Plain and simple.

GEORGE W. BUSH IS A FUCKING IDIOT.

Can any of you Clinton Bashing Neo-Con Shitbags actually claim David Gregory's question was ANSWERED???????????????????????

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

September 25, 2006
                      Bill Clinton: Play It as It Lies
                      By Ronald A. Cass (a total liar)

Former President Bill Clinton, never one to let truth stand in the way of a good line...

Neither have you idiot

Recently, Cass spurred controversy when he revealed that a capital campaign for a new law school building had not raised as much as he had said. Cass had told faculty and alumni that the school had raised $36 million; he later told a faculty meeting that the real number was closer to $10 million.

"Somebody promises you money that may or may not be reduced to a formal pledge," Cass said yesterday. "There isn't any missing money."
                      ...has decided to reincarnate himself as our tough, anti-terror President. The man who ran away from military service and displayed striking contempt for our armed forces...The man who was in the Soviet Union demonstrating against the American military during Vietnam, who as President left our armed forces short on so many fronts,
                      Gee, what were you doing during the Vietnam War Cass?

He received his B.A. (high distinction) from the University of Virginia in 1970, and is a graduate of the University of Chicago Law School, where he received his J.D. with honors in 1973.
                      Oh golly, it looks like another ultramilitarist chickenhawk right winger attacking Clinton's service record while never actually served in the Army during Vietnam (because he was too busy getting deferments in college) either? How quaint!

Speaking to Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday, Clinton made a bevy of startlingly anti-factual remarks...
                      You ought to talk pal, Im not going to bother with most of this, but let's just dispense with the most telling of the same old partisan lies recycled so they eventually become truth..

...Clinton blamed the Bush Administration for failing to stop the al-Qaeda terrorists before 9/11, saying that the Administration had eight months to get bin Laden and didn't....
                      Really, when did Clinton exactly say that? BTW, did any rightest douche notice that Clinton admitted he didn't do enough because "(he) didn't get him."

One of Clinton's bigger whoppers was this declaration about the fight against bin Laden: "I got closer to killing him than anybody has gotten since. And if I were still president, we'd have 20,000 more troops [in Afghanistan] trying to kill him."
                      How was that factually incorrect, he did in fact. how close did Bush get?

Before anyone starts taking our most recent ex-President too seriously, let's review the bidding. Clinton wasn't the President who ordered the armed forces to go after bin Laden without reservation, to get him "dead or alive." He wasn't the one who sent thousands of troops after al-Qaeda and nations that harbor and support terrorists
                      No shit idiot! What if Clinton had talked about invading Afghanistan before 9/11? He would have been scoffed and laughed at as wagging the dog.

Instead, President Clinton responded to attacks on our troops in Somalia by withdrawing,
                      Just like Reagan did in Lebanon? And the Congress demanded that the U.S. withdraw.

and responded to attacks by al-Qaeda on our embassies in Tanzania and Kenya by bombing the aspirin factory of an innocent pharmaceutical firm in Sudan.
                      As opposed to invading a sovereign nation and killing between 20,000 and 100,000 "innocent" people over phantom WMDs?

He reacted to al-Qaeda's bombing of the USS Cole by lobbing a few cruise missiles at empty tents in the desert.
                      A "few" missiles huh, it was over 60 I believe, which would be more HExplosive than an average WWII bombing raid. And if the camps were empty, why were dozens of people killed? (According to the 9/11 Report)

He turned down Sudanese offers to cooperate in tracking down and capturing bin Laden.
                      More bullshit, the Sudanese knew exactly where he was, he was their "guest," and they never "offered" him to the US.

The bipartisan 9/11 Commission concluded that - far from doing more than anyone to kill the brutal murderer who now is the international face of terrorism - President Clinton had flatly refused to allow the military or CIA to kill Osama bin Laden. Clinton's instructions were that bin Laden should be taken, if at all, alive not dead. CIA officials reported that this instruction cut the chance of success in half.
                      Really asshat? What fucking page was that on? Notice how the chickenhawk lying lawyer never actually "quotes" the 9/11 Commission Report he probably never actually read?

That is not to say that the Clinton Administration wasn't in a better position to eliminate bin Laden. Evidence before the Commission showed that the Clinton Administration had live footage of Osama bin Laden at a camp in Afghanistan in the Fall of 2000, a year before the 9/11 attacks, but didn't act. NBC's Tom Brokaw, playing the tape on-air in 2004, noted rightly that this was an enormous opportunity lost.
                      A nice lie by omission. The "footage" was recorded by an unarmed Predator drone. What else could it do? since they were incapable of carrying Hellfire missiles in 2000.

Having gotten bin Laden in your sights isn't something to brag about if you weren't willing to pull the trigger.
                      Especially when you don't have any bullets or a gun fuckbag.

Tough talk now should not be allowed to obscure that fact. Lies now should not go unanswered.
                      You got that "right."

Ronald A. Cass is Chairman of the Center for the Rule of Law, Dean Emeritus of Boston University School of Law, and author of “The Rule of Law in America” (Johns Hopkins University Press).
                      © 2000-2006 RealClearPolitics.com All Rights Reserved

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...as_it_lie.html
                      And a lying chickenhawk douche bag as well.
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-25-2006, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        Despite the fact that Bin Laden had declared war on America in 1998 the Clinton Administration never countered that we were at war with terrorists. In a radio address on October 14, two days after the attacks, Bill Clinton said "even when America is not at war, the men and women of our military risk their lives every day." In an October 18 memorial service, Clinton only devoted one small paragraph to the terrorists. He never mentioned any grave threat by name, not even Osama Bin Laden or Al Qaeda. In a "Meet the Press" interview just 3 days after the attack, National Security Advisor Sandy Berger did not even bring up Al Qaeda or the risk it posed to Americans. His neglect to address the subject of our biggest enemy came just one month before the 2000 election. Top officials like Madeleine Albright and William Cohen ignored Richard Clarke's calls for attacking Al Qaeda targets for fear of derailing the Arab-Israeli peace process and creating perceptions that America is indiscriminately bombing Muslims.

In fact, the Clinton Administration should have had knowledge of Bin Laden's desire to carry out attacks on American forces. Osama Bin Laden and members of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad appeared in a Qatar TV tape on September 22, 2000 making specific threats to attack American ships. Osama Bin Laden followed through on his promise on October 12, 2000, killing 17 Americans.

LET IT BE KNOWN FROM HERE ON IN......SADAIST IS A PLAGARIZING TROLL.......YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHITE

How dare you cut-n-paste and try to PASS IT OFF AS YOUR OWN IN THIS FORUM.

Fuck you.

You're done in here, bitch

Comment

• blueturk
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by 4moreyears
                          Yea letting Osama plan 9-11 after the first attack in 93 and after USS Cole. Boy he did a great job.
                          And how aggressively did your hero pursue bin Laden before 9/11, Britney? More importantly, how aggressively has Dubya pursued Osama after 9/11? Like Clinton said, this is a government that thinks Afghanistan is one-seventh as important as Iraq. Your devotion to your leader is awe-inspiring, sheep.

"Anyway I think if someone is in charge you support him while he is there." Originally posted by 4moreyears Jan. 5, 2006

" Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens." - Britney Spears, Sept. 3, 2003

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by blueturk
                            "Anyway I think if someone is in charge you support him while he is there." Originally posted by 4moreyears Jan. 5, 2006

" Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens." - Britney Spears, Sept. 3, 2003
                            Ha Ha! Retards of a feather flock together!

Comment

• Tiki-Tom
                              Commando
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              LOL Dude, run away from this forum. You're way above above yourself here. You're just a simpleton
                              How fitting, losing your shit like you are on this thread, Freshy. With playground insults coming from someone as "bright" as you, why would I want to run from this forum, it's too much of a laugh. I only wish I could see your beet red face about to pop like your savior Willie. Your twisted logic passing for genius in your mind is quite entertaining. Bring on the insults if it makes you feel good cause it sure makes me smile. Just remember while you're trying so hard to be intelligent that ya sound like a 13 year old when you go into one of your tantrums.

As for proof, Clinton said himself that "he failed". Before Bush Jr. was even in the picture "he failed". Even We might not be talking about this interview if he had been concentrating more on terrorism and less on PR.
                              I know Freshy, Bush Sr. Bush Sr. wah wah wah. Even if it started on Bush Sr's clock you are too bright for your own good once again. Willie was too incompetent to clean up the mess of a one term president but Bush Jr. was supposed to clean up Willie's two term terrorism failure in eight months
                              Come on. Blow your top some more. You can't help yourself.
                              [

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                                Dude, you fucking STOLE this entire post from right here:

Shame on right wing plagiarist liars like you!
                                Uh, Fuck You. I got it from here:

And I never claimed I wrote it. Even in the second post I didn't refer to it as something "I" said.

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                LET IT BE KNOWN FROM HERE ON IN......SADAIST IS A PLAGARIZING TROLL.......YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHITE

How dare you cut-n-paste and try to PASS IT OFF AS YOUR OWN IN THIS FORUM.

Fuck you.

You're done in here, bitch

Same for you Lounge. I never passed it off as my own.

So, Fuck you too.

Just another case of...

L ounge
                                M achines
                                M other
                                F ucking
                                A sinine
                                O pinion
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...