Clinton Owns Mike Wallace and the Fox Spinners!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrMaddVibe
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

By trying to compare them right here...didn't you just cross the "finish line"....look at the avatar!

LOOK AT THE AVATAR!!!!!

ITS LAUGHING AT YOU!!!!!!
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

My God, go take your meds.

Or lay off the beer in the middle of the day...

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

LOOK AT THE AVATAR!!!

IT OFFENDS YOU!!!!!

LOOK AT IT!

YOU'LL TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING OF IT...YOU ALWAYS DO!

Now get the fuck outta here...fag!
        http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
        http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Will you two get a fucking room already
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He really loves you more Ford.

Comment

• VanJay011379
              Roadie
              • Jan 2004

A textbook definition of cowardice
              Keith Olbermann comments on Bill Clinton's Fox News interview

The headlines about them are, of course, entirely wrong.

It is not essential that a past president, bullied and sandbagged by a monkey posing as a newscaster, finally lashed back.

See story and video at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15004160/

I'm a conservative but I love Olberman and defend Clinton in this case.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                LOOK AT THE AVATAR!!!

IT OFFENDS YOU!!!!!

LOOK AT IT!

YOU'LL TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING OF IT...YOU ALWAYS DO!

Now get the fuck outta here...fag!
                Jesus Christ

Seriously, you're fucking retarded.

At least borderline.....

I guess living in Florida with a fat wife and ankle biters will do that to you.

Frustrating I bet....

Well, ther'e alsways next season's Idol to look forward too, right? mr. bassplaya
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• stringfelowhawk
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2004

Transitioning to the global war on terror, an animated Rice questioned, "When are we going to stop blaming ourselves for the rise of terrorism?"

Maybe when you fucking monkeys stand up and take some responsibility for your actions!

We all know Bush was to busy working on his ranch to be working in his office. Wouldn't want to interrupt his vacation for something like national security.
                  Visit my online store http://www.tripleclicks.com/12395755 or get your own http://www.sfi4.com/12395755/FREE

Comment

• blueturk
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions
                    What seems to be getting lost in all this is Clinton's smirking quote to Wallace..."I don't blame Rove, if you've got a strategy that works..."

This was when he was talking about how the Reps are winning with fear.

That one line, says "ya do what you gotta do in Politics".
                    It makes them one in the same.
                    Not quite. For all the influence Rove has on Dubya, I doubt if he talked Bush into invading Iraq. Dubya made that move on his own, for his own reasons. Any other president would have kept the focus on Afghanistan, including Clinton. And if Rove came up with the WMD/ties to 9/11/"let's form a democracy" equation for justifying this war, then I'm very disappointed in him. Clinton is a master politician, and so is Rove. I guess Clinton (kind of) respects him as such.
                    Last edited by blueturk; 09-26-2006, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

anyone find it odd that john o'neil was killed at the WTC on 9-11????

I knew this a week or two afterwards, and i founf the coincidence well......very very strange......considering who he was.....

FORD?

i know you know....

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VanJay011379
                        A textbook definition of cowardice
                        Keith Olbermann comments on Bill Clinton's Fox News interview

The headlines about them are, of course, entirely wrong.

It is not essential that a past president, bullied and sandbagged by a monkey posing as a newscaster, finally lashed back.

See story and video at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15004160/

I'm a conservative but I love Olberman and defend Clinton in this case.

Olberman brings the smackdown.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                          I'd say the Clinton administration was better at handling terrorism, and remains so.
                          LMAO!

Clinton is full of shit in this idiotic interview...

Yeah right, all these people said Clinton was "too obsessed" with Bin Laden...

Give me a break...

The only thing Clintard is obsessed with is his legacy...

Whatever...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                            anyone find it odd that john o'neil was killed at the WTC on 9-11????

I knew this a week or two afterwards, and i founf the coincidence well......very very strange......considering who he was.....

FORD?

i know you know....
                            I don't think it's that mysterious at all, just ironic as Hell that he chose to work there, of all places, and that 9-11-01 just happenned to be his first day on the job.

By all accounts, O'Neill had shown up a little early for work, and his office was in the South Tower. He could have been free and clear of the building even before the second plane hit that one, but as the dedicated public servant he was, he instead chose to help others evacuate the buildings, and sacrificed himself in the process. When the "all clear" signal was given to the workers in the South Tower, under the assumption that the first crash was an accident, O'Neill did not accept that, and told his new co-workers to keep moving down the stairs. God knows how many lives he saved that day, though unfortunately not his own.

Though I'm sure that whomever was responsible for the attacks considered it a "bonus" that they also managed to eliminate the guy who would have found them out, had his investigation not been cut off by the BCE.
                            Last edited by FORD; 09-27-2006, 02:50 AM.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

The only thing Clintard is obsessed with is his legacy...
                              And all you can do is repeat the talking points that you have learned.

Here's your chance to show us what Bush did after Clinton's 8 years of doing nothing:

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Ellyllions
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by blueturk
                                Not quite. For all the influence Rove has on Dubya, I doubt if he talked Bush into invading Iraq. Dubya made that move on his own, for his own reasons. Any other president would have kept the focus on Afghanistan, including Clinton. And if Rove came up with the WMD/ties to 9/11/"let's form a democracy" equation for justifying this war, then I'm very disappointed in him. Clinton is a master politician, and so is Rove. I guess Clinton (kind of) respects him as such.
                                He was saying that in reference to the "fear factor" that the Dems accuse the Reps are using at election time. Basically saying that he doesn't blame Rove for using a strategy that has worked. Kinda says a lot don'tcha think? Just out and out saying..."hey, if it works?...why not?" and then chuckling about it.

In my mind, they both use fear. Reps want us afraid of terrorists, Dems want us afraid of Reps.
                                "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

Working...