Clinton Owns Mike Wallace and the Fox Spinners!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
    Dude, you fucking STOLE this entire post from right here:

Shame on right wing plagiarist liars like you!
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    LET IT BE KNOWN FROM HERE ON IN......SADAIST IS A PLAGARIZING TROLL.......YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHITE

How dare you cut-n-paste and try to PASS IT OFF AS YOUR OWN IN THIS FORUM.

Fuck you.

You're done in here, bitch

Yet neither of you have the balls to discuss what is pointed out so clearly in the paragraph.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Tiki-Tom

As for proof, Clinton said himself that "he failed". Before Bush Jr. was even in the picture "he failed". Even We might not be talking about this interview if he had been concentrating more on terrorism and less on PR.
      And if Bush Sr hadn't created Al Qaeda in the first place, we wouldn't be talking about it at all.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT

Bush got pretty testy at a press conference a few weeks ago and I don't remember any of you neocon dummies going after him.
        I especially liked where he accused the reporter and his network of a set-up job on him. Of "not asking other people these questions". Or when he kept poking the reporter in the knee. It was also great when he talked about things that already happened and changed the story.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

Same for you Lounge. I never passed it off as my own.

\

Really? Liar?

Please check your post again for your link or reference

Can't admit you fucked up and tried to pass shit off as your own

typical.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
            Really? Liar?

Please check your post again for your link or reference

Can't admit you fucked up and tried to pass shit off as your own

typical.
            I didn't put a link. I didn't specify "I didn't write this". OH MY GOD. IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD. It's pretty clear by the way it is written that I didn't write it.

Since you can't argue the content of the paragraph, go after the delivery.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yet neither of you have the balls to discuss what is pointed out so clearly in the paragraph.
              This is the third time you've posted stuff as your own. That's pretty pathetic.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Tiki-Tom
                How fitting, losing your shit like you are on this thread, Freshy. With playground insults coming from someone as "bright" as you, why would I want to run from this forum, it's too much of a laugh. I only wish I could see your beet red face about to pop like your savior Willie. Your twisted logic passing for genius in your mind is quite entertaining. Bring on the insults if it makes you feel good cause it sure makes me smile. Just remember while you're trying so hard to be intelligent that ya sound like a 13 year old when you go into one of your tantrums.

LOL Dude, you've managed to post every redundant cliche. I "sound like a thirteen year old?" Um, kiddo, then I'm speakin' your language Mesa. That's your singular mentality here.

As for proof, Clinton said himself that "he failed". Before Bush Jr. was even in the picture "he failed". Even We might not be talking about this interview if he had been concentrating more on terrorism and less on PR.
                I know Freshy, Bush Sr. Bush Sr. wah wah wah. Even if it started on Bush Sr's clock you are too bright for your own good once again. Willie was too incompetent to clean up the mess of a one term president but Bush Jr. was supposed to clean up Willie's two term terrorism failure in eight months
                Come on. Blow your top some more. You can't help yourself.
                Yeah genius, Clinton admitted that he "failed to get" Bin Laden. That's his fucking point! He's the only one to admit it. And look! Ooooh! Tinkle-Tom just gave me his "rolleyes," then followed it up with his patented "blow-yer'-top!" smilie. Brilliant Tom! you really showed me!
                Another nothing post devoid of facts, and filled with generalizations from "Tiki-tom" It's nice to know the only thread you can manage is the same tired old "Clinton sucks" cliches. Thanks for confirming my thesis that you are a know-nothing jackoff incapable of nuance.

Yeah, I'm really blowing my top here, nice three paragraph bitter response of not blowing your little Tiki-top.

Maybe if you actually supported any of your 9th grade level arguments with something more than childlike smilies --sort of like examples or facts, you know, like semi-educated adults do, you wouldn't be so easy to dismiss as another ignoramus barely in sight of his GED.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  There won't be a fourth.....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Repost for the lying Neo Con whores with short memory!

President wants Senate to hurry with new anti-terrorism laws
                    July 30, 1996

Web posted at: 8:40 p.m. EDT

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Clinton urged Congress Tuesday to act swiftly in developing anti-terrorism legislation before its August recess.

"We need to keep this country together right now. We need to focus on this terrorism issue," Clinton said during a White House news conference.

But while the president pushed for quick legislation, Republican lawmakers hardened their stance against some of the proposed anti-terrorism measures.
                    lott

Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott, R-Mississippi, doubted that the Senate would rush to action before they recess this weekend. The Senate needs to study all the options, he said, and trying to get it done in the next three days would be tough.

One key GOP senator was more critical, calling a proposed study of chemical markers in explosives "a phony issue."
                    Taggants value disputed

Clinton said he knew there was Republican opposition to his proposal on explosive taggants, but it should not be allowed to block the provisions on which both parties agree.

"What I urge them to do is to be explicit about their disagreement, but don't let it overcome the areas of agreement," he said.

The president emphasized coming to terms on specific areas of disagreement would help move the legislation along. The president stressed it's important to get the legislation out before the weekend's recess, especially following the bombing of Centennial Olympic Park and the crash of TWA Flight 800.

"The most important thing right now is that they get the best, strongest bill they can out -- that they give us as much help as they can," he said.
                    Hatch blasts 'phony' issues

Republican leaders earlier met with White House Chief of Staff Leon Panetta for about an hour in response to the president's call for "the very best ideas" for fighting terrorism.

Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, emerged from the meeting and said, "These are very controversial provisions that the White House wants. Some they're not going to get."

Hatch called Clinton's proposed study of taggants -- chemical markers in explosives that could help track terrorists -- "a phony issue."

"If they want to, they can study the thing" already, Hatch asserted. He also said he had some problems with the president's proposals to expand wiretapping.

Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle, D-South Dakota, said it is a mistake if Congress leaves town without addressing anti-terrorism legislation. Daschle is expected to hold a special meeting on the matter Wednesday with Congressional leaders.

Link

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

C'mon bitches, any comment?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Why is sade scared to comment or debate the paragraph?

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Jumping on the bandwagon too, huh Nick. I figured as much. Frod should be around soon as well.

And what's pathetic, I post a paragraph that is accurate, and since you can't say shit about it, you notice that I didn't post a link so you all jump on that. Typical DemocRAT way to go.

Especially Lounge. Lounge, you're like the guys in "Invasion of The Body Snatchers". All you seem to be able to do is point and howl.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Jumping on the bandwagon too, huh Nick. I figured as much. Frod should be around soon as well.

Dipshit! I've always demanded quotes and links!! I've chided Savicki, Madvibe, and a bunch of others --and they only forgot the links. Posting others' work unattributed, and especially passing it off as your own, no matter how ridiculous it may be, can cause trouble for this site.

And what's pathetic, I post a paragraph that is accurate, and since you can't say shit about it, you notice that I didn't post a link so you all jump on that. Typical DemocRAT way to go.
                          Then post the link! Is it really that tough? And if it's so accurate, you should see what Richard Clarke thinks of the retards in the Bush Administration.

BTW, for the second time, I'm a registered RepubliCUNT!

Especially Lounge. Lounge, you're like the guys in "Invasion of The Body Snatchers". All you seem to be able to do is point and howl.
                          At least he uses his own howls.
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-26-2006, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wait a minute..... plagarism.... right wing moronity.....multiple personality disorder.....questionable gender.......

Sadist is ANNDREW COULTER!! :eek:
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

No matter what Bill Clinton does, he's always going to be the guy who got a blowjob in the Oval Office and blew kak on a blue dress.

We know Kennedy was a womanizer but we don't have the juicy details. Plus, who could forget an angry Bill Clinton shaking his finger convincingly saying he did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Of course the whole thing turned into a witch hunt and got blown way out of proportion.

Now Clinton the masterful politician lost it a little. It was good television. Sure Clinton is trying to make up for Lewinsky Squirt in his post presidentcy but my advice is to lay low. Most ex presidents do.

We're not dumb Bill. Some of us like you and some hate your but at the end of the day, we all know you are a typical lying politician with an agenda. I apreciate your political skills. You run circles around most of them especially the bonehead currently in office.

My advice is, the blue dress, cigars, and blowjobs are your legacy. It's not going away. If you can't handle the political fire, get out of it. You are no longer in office. Most people go "Thank God I don't have to go up infront of the press anymore.

Let it go dude. You're rich, enjoy it. If you were so concerned about your legacy you wouldn't have thought with your dick so much while in office.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Dipshit! I've always demanded quotes and links!! I've chided Savicki, Madvibe, and a bunch of others --and they only forgot the links.

Then post the link! Is it really that tough?

BTW, for the second time, I'm a registered RepubliCUNT!
                                And what makes you think that I simply didn't forget the link? I never claimed I wrote it. I didn't even lead into it as mine. Even when I re-quoted a particular passage, I didn't refer to it as my own.

The link was posted in post #60. (yet still no comment from anyone on the content, just the delivery method)

Just because you are registered Republican doesn't mean shit. The party you belong to is determined by your views, morals, values, beliefs, what direction you would like the country to go, etc... You're like a guy who converts to Judaism just so he can make Jewish jokes.

Comment

Working...