• Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMANN
    Sniper
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Don't give this neanderthal any ideas.

Notice how he wants us to "leave Bush alone"

Whatever happened to the RePuke's love for THE RULE OF LAW???

IF US Laws were broken, those who ordered the breaking should be held accountable. THAT'S what you do in a free society.

This is were i guess you guys tend to not read what is laid out before you. In the past we did things that were wrong and way more horrible than what the CIA have done to those that under the Geneva ACT, is not considered a POW.These type of things have happened and will continue to happen no matter how much you cry about it. It is the way this world turns.

I also could care less about your hatred for Bush. I was pointing out that all this hoopla over some harsher techniques to get information that may or may not be valuable to this country's safety is a waste of time and tax payers dollars.

No matter how many ways you want to explain and defend a terroist, they still are terroists and do not fall under the protection of the Geneva Convention.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Don't give this neanderthal any ideas.

Notice how he wants us to "leave Bush alone"

Whatever happened to the RePuke's love for THE RULE OF LAW???

IF US Laws were broken, those who ordered the breaking should be held accountable. THAT'S what you do in a free society.

Exactly, the same standard holds for all in our government, from the President's swearing to uphold and defend the Constitution right down to your Local Officials. We are a nation of laws and rights, that's what this little experiment in Democracy is supposed to be all about.
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
        This is were i guess you guys tend to not read what is laid out before you. In the past we did things that were wrong and way more horrible than what the CIA have done to those that under the Geneva ACT, is not considered a POW.These type of things have happened and will continue to happen no matter how much you cry about it. It is the way this world turns.

I also could care less about your hatred for Bush. I was pointing out that all this hoopla over some harsher techniques to get information that may or may not be valuable to this country's safety is a waste of time and tax payers dollars.

No matter how many ways you want to explain and defend a terroist, they still are terroists and do not fall under the protection of the Geneva Convention.

Don't get started on the Enemy Combatant rules Bush's people put in place to circumvent our agreement with The Geneva Convention.

He fucking named it a War On Terra...........then fight it that way. You can't have one and not the other. You send our troops over to fight, it's a war plain and simple. I don't give a fuck how we war on the battlefield, this is about captured prisoners.
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• MUSICMANN
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          Exactly, the same standard holds for all in our government, from the President's swearing to uphold and defend the Constitution right down to your Local Officials. We are a nation of laws and rights, that's what this little experiment in Democracy is supposed to be all about.
          And every US President that took the oath in a time of war has done what he thought was best for the country and somewhere down the chain of command a killing of a pow or pow's has happened with him knowing. Didn't make it right, just as it didn't make a call for charges to be brought up against him either like what we have going on today.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
            Don't get started on the Enemy Combatant rules Bush's people put in place to circumvent our agreement with The Geneva Convention.

He fucking named it a War On Terra...........then fight it that way. You can't have one and not the other. You send our troops over to fight, it's a war plain and simple. I don't give a fuck how we war on the battlefield, this is about captured prisoners.

No it's not the same. Were not fighting against an army from another country, read the fucking the Geneva again. We are fighting a band of lawless terroist that follow no code of conduct and wear no uniform for any country.

Your blind hatred for one man has dillusioned rational thought across this country. Pretty fucking pathetic.

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

No it's not the same. Were not fighting against an army from another country, read the fucking the Geneva again. We are fighting a band of lawless terroist that follow no code of conduct and wear no uniform for any country.

Your blind hatred for one man has dillusioned rational thought across this country. Pretty fucking pathetic.

Blind hatred has nothing to do with realizing the past administration tore our Constitution to shreds.

President Bush's unilateral designation of Abdullah al-Mujahir as an "enemy combatant" creates a dangerous loophole that threatens basic criminal justice guarantees, Human Rights Watch said today.

The president is claiming unfettered power to circumvent the justice system and its safeguards of basic rights," said Kenneth Roth, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch. "There should be a strong presumption that anyone arrested in the United States, far from any battlefield, be granted the full legal protections of the criminal justice system-including the right to counsel and not to be held without charges. Simply accusing someone of working with al-Qaeda does not justify throwing him into a navy brig." Link
              We invaded two countries with our military and engaged in combat with the people of those countries. Just because they can't afford fancy uniforms does not change that.

When we catch people inside the US and in other countries, we should put them on trial and afford them the basic Human Rights we do with other criminals. You're, because they are terrorist theory falls flat when it is a fact that a high percentage of supposed Detainees had nothing to do with terrorism at all. Yet, we could hold those people indefinitely and torture them?

Also, most experts agree torture does not work and you get false information as a result of torture.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

For all that keep thinking that under the Bush Adminstration, ...
                Um, could you please cut down whatever you post to just the relevant parts that support your points?

Scrolling through all of this shit is not only annoying for the reader, but also pretty much akin to spamming...

Thanks in advance, asshole.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

This is were i guess you guys tend to not read what is laid out before you.
                  Go figure. You mean when you spam with a lot of useless, irrelvant bullshit without providing a link, no one reads it? Really!?

In the past we did things that were wrong and way more horrible than what the CIA have done to those that under the Geneva ACT, is not considered a POW.These type of things have happened and will continue to happen no matter how much you cry about it. It is the way this world turns.
                  Please provide a specific example of this...

You're a retard.

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    Go figure. You mean when you spam with a lot of useless, irrelvant bullshit without providing a link, no one reads it? Really!?

Please provide a specific example of this...

You're a retard.

Once again everything is right in front of you in plain black and white english. If you're to lazy to read that's your problem. Or maybe it's just that you have a comprehension problem and just can't understand. Either way i don't give a rats fuck about you or your opinion.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Afghanistan isn't a country? Iraq isn't a country?

That argument is pure BCE BULLSHIT.

Funny how the BCE had no problem with the Taliban when they were signing pipeline deals with UNOCAL in Texas in 1997. But then, they failed to deliver and build the damn thing. Not to mention that the Taliban, being religious fundie wackos, wiped out the BCE's opium crop.... which NOT coincidentally is now doing better than ever under the regime of UNOCAL's Hamid Karzai.

As for Iraq.... the complete horseshitness of that invasion has been well established, and I don't even need to go there.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• swage33
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        You're right, this is a clear offense to the mentally challenged...
                        Nick's list of subhumans:

Americans who work with their hands
                        American Veterans
                        Americans from Appalachia
                        American Mongoloid Children

If you fall into the list above you are fair game and it is OK to ridicule you according to NickDFresh. However, if you happen to be an Arab terrorist, Nick will post ad naseum in your defense.
                        High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• swage33
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by FORD
                          Afghanistan isn't a country? Iraq isn't a country?

That argument is pure BCE BULLSHIT.

Funny how the BCE had no problem with the Taliban when they were signing pipeline deals with UNOCAL in Texas in 1997. But then, they failed to deliver and build the damn thing. Not to mention that the Taliban, being religious fundie wackos, wiped out the BCE's opium crop.... which NOT coincidentally is now doing better than ever under the regime of UNOCAL's Hamid Karzai.

As for Iraq.... the complete horseshitness of that invasion has been well established, and I don't even need to go there.
                          Hey Dumbass! Afghanistan and Iraq ARE countries. Get your facts straight, will ya?
                          High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Either way i don't give a rats fuck about you or your opinion.
                            Right.

That's why you keep arguing your [lame] talking points.....

Because you don't care.

You crave validation here.

You need to know in your heart of hearts you weren't duped

Sorry, moron.

You got played by BushCO.

Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

No matter how many ways you want to explain and defend a terroist,

We are fighting a band of lawless terroist

Point of order, Mr. Chairman.

Since you spelled it this way in consecutive posts, one cannot assume it was a typo.

What the fuck is a terroist???

Or is it anal-retarded to ask?
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by swage33
                                Nick's list of subhumans:

Americans who work with their hands on boys
                                American Veterans of sister fucking
                                Americans from Appalachia with no teeth
                                American Mongoloid Children like me

So?

If you fall into the list above you are fair game and it is OK to ridicule you according to NickDFresh. However, if you happen to be an Arab terrorist, Nick will post ad naseum in your defense.
                                :mad0244:

Comment

Working...