X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by GAR
    "Royals," you backslidden Baptist-claiming heathen.

You worry no such thing, and you really fear no such thing. You're a fuckin' liar and using this forum as a personal attack.

You should not be a mod. You pulled this shit in the politics forum at DDLR and look at where its at now, Louser.

If you cannot stay on topic, make an attack thread all by itself to gloat over all in all your cleverness, and just like the one Nick did and just like that one I'll stay out of it.
    Now if we could get you to stay out of the Front Line altogether, it'd be like x-mass and a birthday all in one......hell, if we could get you to leave here completely it would be like winning the lottery.

You are the biggest idiot racist scum I have ever seen.

si-gar suicide is a solution.
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

Dang.....One less Taxpayer... one more -25 to life tax burden- just occured...

Wichita abortion provider George Tiller shot to death at Wichita church - Kansas City Star

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Big Train
        Maybe you can read my orig post in it's entirety now and see that we agree on that. When you get a chance, K?

What a pretentious cunt!

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome
          Dang.....One less Taxpayer... one more -25 to life tax burden- just occured...

Wichita abortion provider George Tiller shot to death at Wichita church - Kansas City Star
          You're looking at it the wrong way. Just think of all the unborn taxpayers this person has now saved.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
            You're looking at it the wrong way. Just think of all the unborn taxpayers this person has now saved.
            I can see that, but isn't it more like the dead doctor and his recent personal relationship with his own late term abortion....I am sure he would be a advocate ....

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

A VAT tax is just the thing to keep India and China's cheap exports out of the country.

Gee what would the US do, gosh, we'd all have to learn how to walk without cars.. work with our hands, and do things for ourselves.. gee.

That would suck.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Would public libraries remain open?

Would hate to lose your contributions to the forum.

Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by GAR
                  A VAT tax is just the thing to keep India and China's cheap exports out of the country.

Gee what would the US do, gosh, we'd all have to learn how to walk without cars.. work with our hands, and do things for ourselves.. gee.

That would suck.
                  It doesn't make much sense to say VAT Tax since VAT stands for Value Added Tax so you are saying Tax Tax.

In any case I think you're getting mixed up with VAT and import duty. VAT would not distinguish between imported goods and those made in the US it would be levied against both equally.

Also I think you meant Indian and Chinese imports not exports.

Apart from that it was a great post...

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It doesn't make much sense to say VAT Tax since VAT stands for Value Added Tax so you are saying Tax Tax.
                    We're just lazy with language and use what flows best & easiest. Same with on a cars VIN (vehicle identification number). Always referred to as VIN number....number number.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

opps wrong thread just some more silly anyway my bad...
                      Last edited by thome; 06-01-2009, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Working...