• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by letsrock
    Nitro,

Timken is based right here in Canton Ohio. And there main plants are still operational here in NorthEast Ohio. Yes they produce parts in as many as a dozen countries, so what.

The problem the USA refuses to face is this:

If we were to get into a war with some country that gave us a fight, we'd be screwed. the reason? Our core manufacuring, Steel, Rubber and other components are gone. So with out that being readily available we wouldnt be able to replace tanks, ships, and planes fast enough.

But thats what the USA wants.
    They aren't ALL gone...

And the M1 plant is in Lima (maybe more somewhere else). That's not getting outsourced- Ever.

And asshole...

Everytime I see some jizz-dumpling fucking off when they should be working, I think of you. Especially on the Govt. dime.

If you want to pretend like you don't know what I'm getting at, fine.

There's 4 things in this world I despise and you're 3 of 'em.
    Last edited by hideyoursheep; 06-27-2009, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• letsrock
      Veteran
      • Mar 2007

I guess thats because those three things are.

a) I'm a Vet
      b) I had the guts to run and serve in an elected position
      c) You wish you were me

Your an Anti American fagola.

Comment

• Dolemite!
        Banned
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Even with the tight job market I know people who have quit their corporate jobs because they were expected to do more with less and work longer. My brother in law was a vice president at Hewlett-Packard and just quit because the job was actually killing him. We are becoming slaves and surfs to the big banks, the govt., and big corporations. Unless we fix it politically, they will squeeze us so hard people will finally blow and it will get very nasty. Of course those in power will play one side off the other. I don't see a good scenero in two or three years at all. It's all because of fucking greed.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/46MEqEgdLTg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/46MEqEgdLTg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2qDW34Fr64&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2qDW34Fr64&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
        Last edited by Dolemite!; 06-27-2009, 10:49 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          Against who?

The fuckers who sold us out, or the new owners?
          The new owners will need a big war as soon as their bailout bubble pops. Also, we are going to have civil unrest and a tax revolt here in the United States. As one economist said yesterday. The arrogance of the US Corporate and Banking leaders is unreal and scary. They are going to continue to give themselves bonuses while the tell the rest of us to eat cake. It's going to boil over sometime. So I see the Executive Branch needing another big war and the people here dividing and revolting. The govt. will try and counter this by offering lots of govt. jobs to people to police and regulate the people who revolt. It will be a struggle between big govt. and people who are tired of big govt. As soon as the job losses mount up and the taxes go to unreal levels, this will happen.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dolemite!
            <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/46MEqEgdLTg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/46MEqEgdLTg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2qDW34Fr64&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q2qDW34Fr64&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
            I've been a subscriber of Gerald Calente's Trends Journal since 1989. I used it as a resource for a college term paper and thought it was a good publication so I subscribed. I made some money of of the information in it over the years so Gerald in my book is reputable.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

CEO's when they are at the end of their rope and have no real sollutions always merge with another company. This usually distracts the investors from the real problems and rallys the stock short-term.

Politicians when they have no real sollutions start wars as a distraction. The resulting emergency becomes the new focus and they can use it as a rallying point for sacrifice and hardship.

Nothing new.

The system has been failing for a long-time and now they are desperate to hold onto their power and will do anything. It's a failed system desperately scratching to stay afloat and the greed makes them willing to do anything. Man. Have we fallen hard.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                There haven't been any Soviets in about 23 years.
                Thank you, Mr. Obvious, that was part of my point...

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  Sorry you're confused. It makes sense to me.
                  "Next Ten" refers to those unnamed on the list behind the US and the listed countries named. And so on.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by letsrock
                    I guess thats because those three things are.

a) I'm a Vet
                    b) I had the guts to run and serve in an elected position
                    c) You wish you were me

Your an Anti American fagola.
                    Uh, wrong again.

a)I'm a vet. Your service don't mean shit to me, as you have dishonored yourself by admitting that you were getting paid to sit on your ass and spam this site. Grab a shovel and fill some potholes instead, you cunt.

b) Big fucking deal. You're a lying cocksucker. Nothing new there. Didn't they fire you or some shit?

c) I sleep better at night knowing that my integrity is intact. You have a better chance of living on the sun than me EVER wishing I were you. I highly doubt YOU want that job.

Did you just call me a fagola?

You're welcome to come get some anytime, Johnny Rogaine.

Comment

• vh rides again
                      Commando
                      • Dec 2006

the whole problem with what he says is that it is the united states position that if anyone uses nuclear or biological weapons on our troops or citizens, that we will retaliate with nuclear weapons, thats no bullshit.

so if they set off a A-bomb in south korea and kill our troops, we will be lobbing tactical battlefield nuclear weapons that are shot from artillary guns back at them.
                      if the radiation rolls up into china and kills a bunch of chinese we will be in deep shit, it could be a real bad time for us.

hes a crazy son of a bitch, he should have been delt with a long time ago, its too late now.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Let the ROK deal with him if he gets out of line.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
                          the whole problem with what he says is that it is the united states position that if anyone uses nuclear or biological weapons on our troops or citizens, that we will retaliate with nuclear weapons, thats no bullshit.

so if they set off a A-bomb in south korea and kill our troops, we will be lobbing tactical battlefield nuclear weapons that are shot from artillary guns back at them.
                          if the radiation rolls up into china and kills a bunch of chinese we will be in deep shit, it could be a real bad time for us.

hes a crazy son of a bitch, he should have been delt with a long time ago, its too late now.
                          The US Army hasn't had tactical nuclear weapons for at least 10 to 15 years now...

Comment

• vh rides again
                            Commando
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            The US Army hasn't had tactical nuclear weapons for at least 10 to 15 years now...
                            wrong

they were reduced, never were they gotten rid of.

heres 1 site that confirms it.

note the paragraph where it says this-

U.S. Presidential Nuclear Initiatives:

On Sept. 27, 1991, Bush announced a raft of unilateral initiatives to limit and reduce the U.S. tactical nuclear weapons arsenal.[2] Specifically, he pledged to:

•withdraw to the United States all ground-launched short-range weapons deployed overseas and destroy them along with existing U.S. stockpiles of the same weapons; and
                            •cease deployment of tactical nuclear weapons on surface ships, attack submarines, and land-based naval aircraft during “normal circumstances.” Implicitly, the United States reserved the right to redeploy these arms in a crisis.

The Presidential Nuclear Initiatives (PNIs) on Tactical Nuclear Weapons At a Glance | Arms Control Association
                            Last edited by vh rides again; 06-29-2009, 07:23 AM. Reason: just want to shut nick d up

Comment

• letsrock
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              The new owners will need a big war as soon as their bailout bubble pops. Also, we are going to have civil unrest and a tax revolt here in the United States. As one economist said yesterday. The arrogance of the US Corporate and Banking leaders is unreal and scary. They are going to continue to give themselves bonuses while the tell the rest of us to eat cake. It's going to boil over sometime. So I see the Executive Branch needing another big war and the people here dividing and revolting. The govt. will try and counter this by offering lots of govt. jobs to people to police and regulate the people who revolt. It will be a struggle between big govt. and people who are tired of big govt. As soon as the job losses mount up and the taxes go to unreal levels, this will happen.
                              I've always thought that would happen. Taxes are at an unreal level.
                              And the slap in the face is that the simple things we as a people want go elsewhere. We want for instance new schools and bridges, but our govt wont spend here it goes to other countries.

The people wont revolt. They are to scared to think for themselves. But it is funny now that the USA is begin on pulling out of Iraq, why? May need the soldiers here.

Comment

• letsrock
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                                Uh, wrong again.

a)I'm a vet. Your service don't mean shit to me, as you have dishonored yourself by admitting that you were getting paid to sit on your ass and spam this site. Grab a shovel and fill some potholes instead, you cunt.

b) Big fucking deal. You're a lying cocksucker. Nothing new there. Didn't they fire you or some shit?

c) I sleep better at night knowing that my integrity is intact. You have a better chance of living on the sun than me EVER wishing I were you. I highly doubt YOU want that job.

Did you just call me a fagola?

You're welcome to come get some anytime, Johnny Rogaine.
                                Your funny. No i resigned from council. But to you that equates to be fired. Go read the link again idiot. If your a Vet then "dont ask, dont tell" was put in place for YOU.

Honor? For getting paid to sit at a computer? Man thats rich.
                                I will meet you anytime. Heck you can have some post the video on this site.
                                Your such a pussy.

grow some balls and post your real name on here. I did. Its not difficult.

Comment

Working...