• letsrock
      Veteran
      • Mar 2007

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

C'MON I'll take you on kick your ass.. HELL!!! bring a friend I may get bored ..

FUKKIT!!!! I'll take all three of you on there is mothing going on in this bar anyway !!!

( stands up and starts doing "The Barney Fife Kata" )

Scared huh!!???

See what happens when the bartender is ugly.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ReToOClEy4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ReToOClEy4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• davehagarfan
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I've been a subscriber of Gerald Calente's Trends Journal since 1989. I used it as a resource for a college term paper and thought it was a good publication so I subscribed. I made some money of of the information in it over the years so Gerald in my book is reputable.
          Michael Moore is reputable in alot of people's book too

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
            wrong

they were reduced, never were they gotten rid of.

heres 1 site that confirms it.

note the paragraph where it says this-

U.S. Presidential Nuclear Initiatives:

On Sept. 27, 1991, Bush announced a raft of unilateral initiatives to limit and reduce the U.S. tactical nuclear weapons arsenal.[2] Specifically, he pledged to:

•withdraw to the United States all ground-launched short-range weapons deployed overseas and destroy them along with existing U.S. stockpiles of the same weapons; and
            •cease deployment of tactical nuclear weapons on surface ships, attack submarines, and land-based naval aircraft during “normal circumstances.” Implicitly, the United States reserved the right to redeploy these arms in a crisis.

The Presidential Nuclear Initiatives (PNIs) on Tactical Nuclear Weapons At a Glance | Arms Control Association
            Where did it say anything about tactical nukes and the Army?

In fact, your link says that most US tac-nukes were destroyed by 2003 and that the only ones left are USAF gravity bombs...

Almost all US Army nukes (artillery shells and mines) were withdrawn from service in the early 1990s IIRC...
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-29-2009, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• vh rides again
              Commando
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Where did it say anything about tactical nukes and the Army?

In fact, your link says that most US tac-nukes were destroyed by 2003 and that the only ones left are USAF gravity bombs...

Almost all US Army nukes (artillery shells and mines) were withdrawn from service in the early 1990s IIRC...
              where did i say anything about the army, i mentioned tactical battlefield nuclear weapons, but you are correct that bush did get rid of the artillary type.

other than the obvious, why would anyone want to get rid of such a kick ass weapon.
              check these bad boys out.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/khyZI3RK2lE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/khyZI3RK2lE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
              Last edited by vh rides again; 06-29-2009, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

where did i say anything about the army, i mentioned tactical battlefield nuclear weapons, but you are correct that bush did get rid of the artillary type.

why would anyone want to get rid of such a kick ass weapon.
                check these bad boys out.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/khyZI3RK2lE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/khyZI3RK2lE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                Because that's what you described in your opening posts - and it's only kickass if your balls don't fall off due to radioactive fallout...

Comment

• vh rides again
                  Commando
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Because that's what you described in your opening posts - and it's only kickass if your balls don't fall off due to radioactive fallout...
                  i love how you edit peoples posts in quotes to try and seem intelligent.

Comment

• letsrock
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2007

where did i say anything about the army, i <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/khyZI3RK2lE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/khyZI3RK2lE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                    Those are cool. But who would want to be that close to the explosion?

Comment

• davehagarfan
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      CEO's when they are at the end of their rope and have no real sollutions always merge with another company. This usually distracts the investors from the real problems and rallys the stock short-term.

Politicians when they have no real sollutions start wars as a distraction. The resulting emergency becomes the new focus and they can use it as a rallying point for sacrifice and hardship.

Nothing new.

The system has been failing for a long-time and now they are desperate to hold onto their power and will do anything. It's a failed system desperately scratching to stay afloat and the greed makes them willing to do anything. Man. Have we fallen hard.

Fallen from where? Name me a period of time in our country when everything was "just right" economically and socially.

Comment

• letsrock
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by davehagarfan
                        Fallen from where? Name me a period of time in our country when everything was "just right" economically and socially.
                        Before the white man came here?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

i love how you edit peoples posts in quotes to try and seem intelligent.
                          It's not really "editing." More like deconstructing...

And I'm glad you love it. Incidently, while I may not be that intelligent, I did work in a program that was indirectly connected to nuclear weapons. Just admit you're owned and move on, and STFU...
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-30-2009, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by letsrock
                            Those are cool. But who would want to be that close to the explosion?
                            I think there was a study in which the infantrymen (draftees) that were ordered to advance into a ground level zero impact area just post nuclear detonation came out with extraordinarily high rates of cancer by their 60s...
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-30-2009, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• letsrock
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2007

I would imagine that they did.
                              Heck there was a city south east of a Nevada test area where the whole town practicaly died of cancer. They were not only down wind, but the radiation got in the water as well.

Comment

• davehagarfan
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by letsrock
                                Before the white man came here?

Funny but not true...the Spanish were here long before us

Comment

Working...