X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Why don't you go to a university and learn something?
    So I can learn to think inside the box.

Mind control from mental migets.

With inflated egos.

Because of their incredible ability to read ..

You evidently worship at the knee of a so called professor.

Just keep doing that for me.

and report back on these boards.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

11AM Monday - Hassan is awake and apparently talking.

Oh dear.

Comment

• ZahZoo
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Well this morning they've discovered he wasn't the nice devoted muslim his family has made him out to be... gasp... he hung out at a sleazy strip club, preferred blondes and was a great tipper!!

Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Look, all I'm saying is that BITEYOURASS's statement was uncalled for. In no way am I'm going down the racist route but I always believed the term "raghead" is far more cultural than racial. Even with that said don't you think Hasan heard that being said to him too many a time and I'm not throwing out conjecture here, either. Chances are he was insulted for his cultural background and all he needed was to associate himself with other idiotic radical fucks to have an excuse for a killing spree.

Seems to me that if there is a pattern with those who go on killing sprees (apart from postal workers in the early 90's which remains a mystery to me) in that those who pick up a semi-automatic rifle or handgun do so out of sheer anger because they've been bullied and their sensitive nature has no way of dealing with the fallout of being insulted. Look at those pukes from Columbine: both of them came from nice homes, had nice things (one even drove a BMW for fuck's sake) and were probably raised on this bullshit premise that parents instill on their kids that they are so unique and special until reality comes along and says different. "Oh no! Somebody called me an asshole or a dipshit. A girl rejected me! I'll show them." What was the motive behind that one jerk who decided to blow away a few of his fellow classmates at Virgina Tech...that he couldn't get laid?

My point is, like I ever had one, is that the motive for such heinous crimes goes beyond their cultural background and is rooted into something far more psychological. My guess with Hasan is he wasn't killing innocents in the name of Allah as he was in the name of being angry. Even if he was a medical doctor he was evaluated as being a terrible one, seemed to lack little in the way of social skills, had little interaction with people other than on a professional level and most of all, felt his views on opposing a war weren't not being heard. I'm not making excuses for that shithead - he deserves immediate death by military firing squad (and some off the record ass-kicking) rather than a life sentence in Leavenworth but to call him a raghead only perpetuates more hate.
          Last edited by Kristy; 11-09-2009, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
            [Ralph Peters For the NY Post] On Thursday afternoon, a radicalized Muslim US Army officer shouting, “Allahu akbar!” (”God is great!”) committed the worst act of terror on American soil since 9/11. And no one wants to call it an act of terror or associate it with Islam.

What cowards we are. Political correctness killed those patriotic Americans at Fort Hood as surely as the Islamist gunman did. And the media treat it like a case of nondenominational shoplifting.

This was a terrorist act. When an extremist plans and executes a murderous plot against our unarmed soldiers to protest our efforts to counter Islamist fanatics, it’s an act of terror. Period.

(Source: NY Post)
            I love how this idiot offers no real examples of the supposed "media coddling" this Hasan prick is receiving. What should they do? Call for Killing all Muslims now?

Whether it was a "terrorist" act or not is pretty moot and is semantics as he had no official contact with al Qaida and was a "lone wolf." I think the media has portrayed him as a typical loser-misfit that threw himself back into a constructed Islam that never really existed until relatively recent revisionists adopted Arab culture and fused it with the Islamic religion.

He did so because he had nothing else in his empty life and even other Mulsims apparently thought he was a complete weirdo as evidenced by his chosen field of "psychiatry" and evidently no one wanted to marry him. Probably because he was trying to "self-diagnose" and "fix" problems he no doubt sensed he had. Not much different than the cliche of the college-student chick you ask out who is a 'psyche major', and you eventually realize that is because she's completely three-shades of crazy with a side of "daddy-issues"...

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Then again, if he did end up in a military prison such as Leavenworth it wouldn't be long before somebody puts a shank into his skull. Either way, his lifespan is over.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Great.....

Let's allow Murdoch flunkies like Ralph Sucks Peters and AIPAC cocksuckers like Joe Liberdouche turn this into "9-11" volume two, and the next thing you know, they'll have the sheeple convinced that its tied to Iran somehow.

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT.

This was one lunatic ASSHOLE working on behalf of himself, probably reacting to all the abuse directed at him because of his religion.

Does that justify his actions? Fuck no. Execute the son of a bitch. But don't make this into more "War on Terra" hysterical fucking bullshit.

Because this has even LESS to do with that fucking fiction than Iraq did.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by thome
                  So I can learn to think inside the box.

Mind control from mental migets.

With inflated egos.
                  Then why the fuck would you care if Muslims went to them?

Mental "migets," yeah right, "hand worker."

Because of their incredible ability to read ..
                  More like your apparently inability to do so...

You evidently worship at the knee of a so called professor.
                  Not really. I could give fuckall about most of them. But that doesn't mean reading their texts doesn't have great value...

Secondly, you don't really need a college professor at all - just a decent library of books...

Just keep doing that for me.

and report back on these boards.
                  You mean spoon feed you your baby food for uneducated fucktards? 'Kay.
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-09-2009, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Great.....

Let's allow Murdoch flunkies like Ralph Sucks Peters and AIPAC cocksuckers like Joe Liberdouche turn this into "9-11" volume two, and the next thing you know, they'll have the sheeple convinced that its tied to Iran somehow.

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT.

Why do you get so easily upset over that when you already know Peters is nothing more than a self-serving media whore who will say anything in front of a camera lens? Okay, he might speak to the uneducated masses (for that's how he makes his money) but no one with any sense takes his sorry ass seriously.

Comment

• thome
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Look, all I'm saying is that BITEYOURASS's statement was uncalled for. In no way am I'm going down the racist route but I always believed the term "raghead" is far more cultural than racial. Even with that said don't you think Hasan heard that being said to him too many a time and I'm not throwing out conjecture here, either. Chances are he was insulted for his cultural background and all he needed was to associate himself with other idiotic radical fucks to have an excuse for a killing spree.

Seems to me that if there is a pattern with those who go on killing sprees (apart from postal workers in the early 90's which remains a mystery to me) in that those who pick up a semi-automatic rifle or handgun do so out of sheer anger because they've been bullied and their sensitive nature has no way of dealing with the fallout of being insulted. Look at those pukes from Columbine: both of them came from nice homes, had nice things (one even drove a BMW for fuck's sake) and were probably raised on this bullshit premise that parents instill on their kids that they are so unique and special until reality comes along and says different. "Oh no! Somebody called me an asshole or a dipshit. A girl rejected me! I'll show them." What was the motive behind that one jerk who decided to blow away a few of his fellow classmates at Virgina Tech...that he couldn't get laid?

My point is, like I ever had one, is that the motive for such heinous crimes goes beyond their cultural background and is rooted into something far more psychological. My guess with Hasan is he wasn't killing innocents in the name of Allah as he was in the name of being angry. Even if he was a medical doctor he was evaluated as being a terrible one, seemed to lack little in the way of social skills, had little interaction with people other than on a professional level and most of all, felt his views on opposing a war weren't not being heard. I'm not making excuses for that shithead - he deserves immediate death by military firing squad (and some off the record ass-kicking) rather than a life sentence in Leavenworth but to call him a raghead only perpetuates more hate.
                      The guy was a rag head he wore rags on his head us super advanced cultures have parlayed tha' concept of protecting your head into things of a super complex entity we call hats.

Still rags just the same.

The only reason I am posting against your post is this is the 2nd time you have blamed everyone except the rag head for his meltdown killing spree.

and you are making excuses

If calling him a raghead sent him over the edge making fun of his heritage sent him over the edge those are lables he himself believed and it doesn't matter what or when someone places the last straw on camel riders back.

Someday maybe the muslims will realize, Hey you know what, maybe we are as race, as a belief system, perhaps we are a bunch of selfish sadistic assholes .

That we have created a belief system and perverted it to our own undiong by creating infinite constrictions, on the words we made up.

FIGHT THE POWER~
                      Last edited by thome; 11-09-2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

The guy was a rag head he wore rags on his head us super advanced cultures have parlayed tha' concept of protecting your head into things of a super complex entity we call hats.

Still rags just the same.

The only reason I am posting against your post is this is the 2nd time you have blamed everyone except the rag head for his meltdown killing spree.

and you are making excuses

If calling him a raghead sent him over the edge making fun of his heritage sent him over the edge those are lables he himself believed and it doesn't matter what or when someone places the last straw on camel riders back.

Someday maybe the muslims will realize, Hey you know what, maybe we are as race, as a belief system, perhaps we are a bunch of selfish sadistic assholes .

That we have created a belief system and perverted it to our own undiong by creating infinite constrictions, on the words we made up.

FIGHT THE POWER~

No clue as to what in the hell you just said.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why do you get so easily upset over that when you already know Peters is nothing more than a self-serving media whore who will say anything in front of a camera lens? Okay, he might speak to the uneducated masses (for that's how he makes his money) but no one with any sense takes his sorry ass seriously.
                          Nobody with any sense believes ANYTHING from a Murdoch owned media outlet. Unfortunately there are millions of senseless sheeple out there.

And I'm just in a shitty mood in general today. This bullshit, the lack of healthcare reform, shitty goddamn weather with no end of it in sight, and a whole lot of other shit I'm not even going into. So take anything I say today with a huge grain of salt.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

No clue as to what in the hell you just said.
                            The clue is in the opening of your mind .

Without confirmation bias and overconfidence.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Nobody with any sense believes ANYTHING from a Murdoch owned media outlet. Unfortunately there are millions of senseless sheeple out there.

And I'm just in a shitty mood in general today. This bullshit, the lack of healthcare reform, shitty goddamn weather with no end of it in sight, and a whole lot of other shit I'm not even going into. So take anything I say today with a huge grain of salt.

Okay, just asking. If you let such mindless crap like Fox News get the best of you, you'll go prematurely gray and risk a heart attack. It's good to turn them off for a long while. Don't worry they'll still be around spewing the same disinformational bullshit when you get back.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

The clue is in the opening of your mind.
                                I suppose one has to open themselves up to your crazy sentence structure first.

Comment

Working...