X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    I don't hate anybody, but the sheer number of Muslims teaching our young people at our Universities should excite a bit of concern...
    You mean as opposed to Pat Robertson's "Regent University"? Or Jerry Falwell's "Liberty University". Or the KKK's "Bob Jones University". Or Brigham Young University. Or numerous Catholic church owned universities all over the planet?

You aren't reading that David Whoreowitz crap now are you? (all about how right wingers need to force a takeover of education like they did the media)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

No, i'm against everything you just mentioned. Academics should be just that, academics...

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by FORD
        You mean as opposed to Pat Robertson's "Regent University"? Or Jerry Falwell's "Liberty University". Or the KKK's "Bob Jones University". Or Brigham Young University. Or numerous Catholic church owned universities all over the planet?

You aren't reading that David Whoreowitz crap now are you? (all about how right wingers need to force a takeover of education like they did the media)
        Maybe the difference here is that if you enroll in one of the above mentioned "educational" institutions, you know what you're signing up for, and are probably doing it willingly. Indoctrination.

Oh dear.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

That's true...

These Muslim educators are supposed to be secular in their approach to education, but are Islamic Values part of their curriculum? Some studies show that is indeed the case...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Back in high school, one of my math teachers managed to work John, the island of Patmos and the number 666 into a story problem. He was later the chair of the Thurston County Republican Party. I'm sure he's long retired by now, since he was pretty old then, but should we remove someone like him from education as well?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

0Did he try to indoctrinate you ??

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Not directly... but that's because I was already receiving my weekly indoctrination sessions from the Emmanuel Baptist Church of Ronald Reagan (not Jesus Christ) every Sunday. Any kid in that class who had ever opened a bible knew what he was talking about. And the atheist kids just kinda stared at him like "what the fuck is old man Taylor going on about now?"

Also ironically enough in that school, the head of the science department was also an evangelical. Though he taught biology class straight out of the textbook, and didn't interject in his own beliefs "...yeah, I know this what the book says, but God really did it all in 6 days"
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Hmmm...

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Back in high school, one of my math teachers managed to work John, the island of Patmos and the number 666 into a story problem. He was later the chair of the Thurston County Republican Party. I'm sure he's long retired by now, since he was pretty old then, but should we remove someone like him from education as well?
                    Clearly.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

You mean as opposed to Pat Robertson's "Regent University"?
                      Right down the street....

Who had 150 graduates get hired by the Bush administration, most of them from their Cracker Jack box "law school"....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Must be where birther drama queen Oily Twatz got her "law degree" from.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                          The Ralph Peters article for the NY Post is the BEST thing I have read in eons. 2 thumbs up - America needs to stop the PC nonsense
                          I couldn't agree with with you more! I had to be politically correct in college to get good grades and I had to be politically correct with certain employers to keep my job. Now I own my own businesses and I'm not under that thumb anymore.

People over use the term racist and bigot. We have come a long ways in 50 years when real racism existed and there will always be an element of it. I'm tired of people playing the victim card, blaming racism for their lack of motivation and stupidity. I'm tired of the guilt we are supposed to have. Life is too fucking short. I'm here to have a good time. I'm tired of all the whining and fighting. Lose the attitude and go to work doing something productive. Do something nice for someone. We mire ourselves in too much negativity and whining due to our own laziness and work like mad trying to blame someone for it all.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Not directly... but that's because I was already receiving my weekly indoctrination sessions from the Emmanuel Baptist Church of Ronald Reagan (not Jesus Christ) every Sunday. Any kid in that class who had ever opened a bible knew what he was talking about. And the atheist kids just kinda stared at him like "what the fuck is old man Taylor going on about now?"

Also ironically enough in that school, the head of the science department was also an evangelical. Though he taught biology class straight out of the textbook, and didn't interject in his own beliefs "...yeah, I know this what the book says, but God really did it all in 6 days"
                            Ha! Growing up I was indoctrinated on taking over the world, becoming a god, having sex with multiple goddesses, and creating my own universes. Then I was part of a well organized mafia styled network that was as iron clad as anything I've ever seen. I could have stayed in honing my deception and lying skills and using the system to take advantage of others for my gain. The best way to climb to the top is to marry one of the church leaders daughters and ride the nepotism wave.

Comment

• standin
                              Veteran
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Hey Muslimdickforbreath,

It sucks that you always seem to bring this up. Cite an example of your spew, for once... or prove McVeigh was a Christian, or that he blew the building up for Jesus...

This Jihad Major is a terrorist! it may be hard to prove that he was part of a plot, but his act was premeditated TERRORISM! Period!

The bastard proclaimed himself as a "soldier of allah" and had several overseas contacts that are currently being investigated...

It sucks that we are a country of pussies with very short attention spans...

I pretty much believe that we're being waited out by, and quietly infiltrated by these radical Islam Jihad bastards and we don't even seem to care...

Christian Patriot movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The movement grew during the 1990s after the Ruby Ridge incident and the Waco Siege appeared to confirm the suspicions of Christian Patriots. The movement maintained ties with the militia movement of the same period. A highly publicized federal confrontation with Christian Patriots occurred in 1996, when Federal marshals arrested the Montana Freemen.[1]
                              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I was also taught the indians and negros deserved their fate because they were cursed with dark skin because they were less valient in the pre-existance and we were the special chosen people who God had a special for. Of course the prophet had a revelation to downplay some of that once the civil rights movement was successful and the church started to get negative flak. It always interested me on how the suddenly have revelations when the government threatens to throw them in jail or the public relations are negative to the point of hurting the cash flow.

Comment

Working...