X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ULTRAMAN VH
    Commando
    • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I love how this idiot offers no real examples of the supposed "media coddling" this Hasan prick is receiving. What should they do? Call for Killing all Muslims now?

Whether it was a "terrorist" act or not is pretty moot and is semantics as he had no official contact with al Qaida and was a "lone wolf." I think the media has portrayed him as a typical loser-misfit that threw himself back into a constructed Islam that never really existed until relatively recent revisionists adopted Arab culture and fused it with the Islamic religion.

He did so because he had nothing else in his empty life and even other Mulsims apparently thought he was a complete weirdo as evidenced by his chosen field of "psychiatry" and evidently no one wanted to marry him. Probably because he was trying to "self-diagnose" and "fix" problems he no doubt sensed he had. Not much different than the cliche of the college-student chick you ask out who is a 'psyche major', and you eventually realize that is because she's completely three-shades of crazy with a side of "daddy-issues"...
    Just move along folks, nothing to see here. You say there's a big pink elephant in the middle of the room?? Oh poppycock sir, please move along folks, nothing to see here, move along!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      He was contacting the Al Sharpton of Al Qaeda, and you want to put him in the lone wacko column?

Okay...the camp idea is a little out there...my bad. I'm pissed. Who thinks clearly when they are? If you do, you're a better man than me. That's why I don't run things.
      I think there is little evidence that he actually had discussions with that Imam and now the conspiracy nuts are hopping on the 9/11 bandwagon.

From everything I've heard, he was a loner and most thought him an odd douchebag. They weren't "able to find a wife" for him and local Muslims say that few actually ever saw him socially and he had almost no friends...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
        Just move along folks, nothing to see here. You say there's a big pink elephant in the middle of the room?? Oh poppycock sir, please move along folks, nothing to see here, move along!
        Take your head out of your ass, then...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

I think there is little evidence that he actually had discussions with that Imam and now the conspiracy nuts are hopping on the 9/11 bandwagon.

From everything I've heard, he was a loner and most thought him an odd douchebag. They weren't "able to find a wife" for him and local Muslims say that few actually ever saw him socially and he had almost no friends...
          A loner and a douchebag who couldn't find a wife...had no friends...

Yet was able to make Major...

I don't know yet if he actually did contact Imam..I haven't heard, but it appears as if he were looking for some sort of justification for dong what he did before he did it.

I only wish I could be the one to tell him all of the soldiers he murdered were muslim, even though it's not true....... just for the reaction.

That rotten prick.
          Last edited by hideyoursheep; 11-13-2009, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I wonder if he posted at the Rothfans site and it shutting down pushed him over the edge...
            Last edited by Seshmeister; 11-13-2009, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

... some sort of justification for dong....
              I said dong.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

A loner and a douchebag who couldn't find a wife...had no friends...

Yet was able to make Major...
                Right! Ever seen M*A*S*H. There are plenty of douchebags wearing gold oak leaf clusters. You were in, right?

I don't know yet if he actually did contact Imam..I haven't heard, but it appears as if he were looking for some sort of justification for dong what he did before he did it.

I only wish I could be the one to tell him all of the soldiers he murdered were muslim, even though it's not true....... just for the reaction.

That rotten prick.
                Course he's a rotten prick and of course the Army is to blame. Several fellow officers at Walter Reed(?) (according to NPR) said he had been flagged as sub par, a poor student, and several discussed the fact that he seemed to be the typically mentally ill fuckwit that entered psychology to "fix" himself. When studying psychology didn't assuage his inner-assholeness, he then immersed himself into the most radical, discredited form of perversed Islam. At least one fellow officer actually diagnosed him as mildly psychotic based on his rambling, disjointed stream-of-consciousness crap he was writing in lieu of actual academic papers which apparently is a symptom.

The fact that he was "shuffled off to (FT Hood)" so he could presumably do less harm there because other staff could pick up his slack is completely disgraceful and shows the typical double-standard the Army has in regards to the "loser, worthless" officers it covers up for, transfers around, or creates bullshit jobs for rather than subjecting them to a full on psyche evaluation like they should have done this dickwad...

But in the end, he murdered those people not because he was a Muslim jihadist, but because he was a psychotic douchebag like most other mass murdering shooters. What's more shameful in this case is that not only could this have been prevented, if it fuck well SHOULD have been..

BTW, radical Islamic assholes never seem to have a problem murdering other Muslims. They killed many on 9/11 actually. And what do you think the Iraq Civil War was/is largely about? Killing 100s of Shiite Muslims because they weren't Sunni, or killing a few Sunnis to get to the Americans via bombings...
                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 11-13-2009, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  I wonder if he posted at the Rothfans site and it shutting down pushed him over the edge...
                  Ha!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

Right! Ever seen M*A*S*H. There are plenty of douchebags wearing gold oak leaf clusters. You were in, right?...
                    No Idea what you're talking about.

The fact that he was "shuffled off to (FT Hood)" so he could presumably do less harm there because other staff could pick up his slack is completely disgraceful and shows the typical double-standard the Army has in regards to the "loser, worthless" officers it covers up for, transfers around, or creates bullshit jobs for rather than subjecting them to a full on psyche evaluation like they should have done this dickwad...

But in the end, he murdered those people not because he was a Muslim jihadist, but because he was a psychotic douchebag like most other mass murdering shooters. What's more shameful in this case is that not only could this have been prevented, if it fuck well SHOULD have been...
                    Sounds more like a Catholic priest...but yeah, you're right. He just happened to be Muslim. Albiet not a very good one.

Send the Walter Reed dud to Ft. Hood, no one will notice how shitty he is, they need him BAD down there!

Yeah. I get it.

See...that's why I can never be president. Pot would be legal, but a week ago all Muslims wold have been wrongly imprisoned. Even though the entire country would be stoned, I'd wind up with a 38% approval rating.
                    I'd need you to be my Karl Rove.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      The SGTMAJ that Rick Sanchez just talked to on CNN is an old friend of mine.... We were softball buddies in Naples, Italy.... He was a SGT back then....
                      I got an email from him last night, obviously he said things were absolutely nuts that day....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It seems clear this whack-job fits similar profiles of loner, loser and social mistfit that others who've committed horendous crimes as this have displayed.

The Muslim aspect may not necessarily be the primary motivator. Can't be ignored though given all the ingredients... current war locales, cultures involved, US military, etc...

Even though majority of muslims don't advocate violence as part of their religious belief system... there is a large enough element in that culture that encourages terroristic attacks on innocent people by solo whackos.

I don't know... if Muslims don't want to take the heat for these crimes... they need to curtail it immediately and drive the violent bullshit out of their frontyard. It's too ingrained and occurs too frequently to just blow it off as some little radical faction anymore...

I'd say those folks need to step up and out of that game... or at some point the rest of the world will have had enough no matter who's who. That won't be good for anyone...
                        "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Sorry, I forgot about the well adjusted Christians blowing up federal buildings and bombing abortion clinics...
                          Hey Muslimdickforbreath,

It sucks that you always seem to bring this up. Cite an example of your spew, for once... or prove McVeigh was a Christian, or that he blew the building up for Jesus...

This Jihad Major is a terrorist! it may be hard to prove that he was part of a plot, but his act was premeditated TERRORISM! Period!

The bastard proclaimed himself as a "soldier of allah" and had several overseas contacts that are currently being investigated...

It sucks that we are a country of pussies with very short attention spans...

I pretty much believe that we're being waited out by, and quietly infiltrated by these radical Islam Jihad bastards and we don't even seem to care...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            Hey Muslimdickforbreath,

It sucks that you always seem to bring this up. Cite an example of your spew, for once... or prove McVeigh was a Christian, or that he blew the building up for Jesus...
                            I don't know if McVeigh specifically claimed a distorted version of "Christianity" as his motivation, but Erik Rudolph did. And Scott Roeder, who murdered a doctor in that man's own church, did. And Paul Hill, another murderer who called himself "pro-life" was an ordained minister. And then there's the Crusades, and the Inquisition.... and that wackjob General Boykin over in Iraq, who believes he's literally fighting Satan. And Chimpy himself, for that matter, who claimed God told him to create two wars.

Islam has nothing on Christianity when it comes to terrorism in the name of God. But Mohammed probably isn't any happier about that than JC is.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              Hey Muslimdickforbreath,

I didn't say McVeigh, sponge-bath & hand-job giver...

But since you mentioned him, he was born and raised as a Christian not far from me. And much of his motivation stemmed from his hatred of "killing (white) babies" (ironically as he was a baby-killer) and much of his motivation stemmed from those poor, nice Christian, illegal gun toting, pedophiles being "murdered" by the gub'erment at the Koresh Waco compound...

This Jihad Major is a terrorist! it may be hard to prove that he was part of a plot, but his act was premeditated TERRORISM! Period!
                              Semantics for dummies. Who fucking cares? He was a mass-murderer like any other deranged shooter....

The bastard proclaimed himself as a "soldier of allah" and had several overseas contacts that are currently being investigated...
                              Right. The bastard was mentally ill and completely unfit for duty. His association with the Allah shit was a manifestation of that. But I guess all of the Muslims honorably serving in the Army that you're too much of a fat, ex-drug addled pussy to be in, must be of course "terrorists" simply because they're Muslims. Right?

It sucks that we are a country of pussies with very short attention spans...
                              Speak for yourself, Nurse douchebag.

I pretty much believe that we're being waited out by, and quietly infiltrated by these radical Islam Jihad bastards and we don't even seem to care...

That's because you're a xenophobic idiot easily trained to hate those of whom you have no experience with...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

I don't hate anybody, but the sheer number of Muslims teaching our young people at our Universities should excite a bit of concern...

Comment

Working...