Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • standin
    Veteran
    • Apr 2009

Before I got called away to other matter, post #99 (ford) had mentioned the influence of an owner on the media that they own.
    Knowing how much one person serves you, can help identify if you are subjecting yourself to programming.

What does this app do?
    - Blocks websites owned and operated by News Corp

Ok cool! Which websites are blocked?
    - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ws_Corporation
    - The default setting blocks only news and publication sites but that can be customized on the options page.

And how is a site blocked?
    - When the user opens a blocked site, a warning is displayed and the user is given an option to continue to the site.

Can the list of blocked sites be customized?
    - The options page provides a full list of blocked sites which can be customized by the user. An initial list of blocked sites is set for you by default and consists of news and publication sites.

Sounds great but why should I install this app?
    - Install this app to if you want to estimate News Corp's influence on your internet life, install it to make a statement to the Murdoch empire or install it because you've just had enough lies.

I'm a computer geek can I see the Source code?
    -http://code.google.com/p/murdoch-block/

Are there versions for other browsers?
    - Yes. Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...murdoch-block/

Any other similar apps out there?
    Try Murdoch Alert for Firefox if you want to be alerted when you visit a News Corp controlled page: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...Alert-details/

Changes:
    Version 1.3 the The UK Telegraph has been unblocked, thanks everyone for the information. It was supposed to be blocking http://www.newsspace.com.au/Sunday_Telegraph.

To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
    MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by knuckleboner
      dude, do you know how utterly crazy it would be to have a conspiracy that DEFINITELY hijacks 3 planes, including 1 in the DC area and uses at least 2 of those planes to ram into something, but then decides to use a missile for target #3, only it still pretends that it was a plane?

that is far, FAR more complicated and far, FAR crazier than just hijacking a 4th airplane.

so is that more believable than the defense department not wanting to release security video?
      It kind of shows how out of hand this conspiracy shit has got that you even have to point that out...

Comment

• Tob
        Roadie
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by FORD
        Many witnesses, including - George Snuffalupagus admit there were explosions UNDER the WTC before the fucking planes.......

Look, George Stephanopoulos knows what is happening - I've met with him in the energy state. FORD, you ROCK, "fuck yeah" - that's how "U.S." force "did it," their "controlled demolition." I've read of "U.S." force's "Controlled Conflict Operations" within "Mount Weather," Virginia - there exists "secret government" (beyond public government). Local government is unaware of what is going on, many have been unaware of such "hidden" group. "(W)indows were blown out" - recorded audio! Also, two different recordings, different perspective, with video recording. "U.S." force expressed multiple "strikes" - evidence.

Comment

• Tob
          Roadie
          • Aug 2011

DEFINITELY hijacks 3 planes, including 1 in the DC area and uses at least 2 of those planes to ram into something, but then decides to use a missile for target #3, only it still pretends that it was a plane?
          "Hijacked" is "U.S." media suggestion. We know there was multiple "strike" - from below, with explosion (one of their main "scare tactics" and basic "tool" of such "destructive" force, "bombs"), then with "U.S." planes, above, below, "controlled demolition" - "Controlled Conflict Operations" - look it up. Two "hits" to get each "job done," their "plan" a year, with a few months, before their "strike" occurred - known with one "Federal Emergency Management Agency" manual cover, with graphic depiction of "gun-scope" with "cross-hairs" directed onto one "World Trade Center" tower.. one side wall of "U.S." government's "Penta(gram)" was shown with a "hole" that looks like "air-strike" with "projectile" - or "ballistic" - that would be "missile" (there is a picture).

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            I find it odd that buildings that height are mainly made of air and are built to sway 10 feet in the wind.
            I was up on the roof of the south tower on a particularly windy day. It was swaying pretty good. Some tall buildings have a counterweight pendulum to reduce the swaying but I don't think the World Trade Center had those. I was wondering how many people on the top floors at work got sea sick.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I had 8 vodkas at the Windows on the World bar at the top of the North tower on a breezy night. Walking to the restroom got a bit odd...

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

dude, do you know how utterly crazy it would be to have a conspiracy that DEFINITELY hijacks 3 planes, including 1 in the DC area and uses at least 2 of those planes to ram into something, but then decides to use a missile for target #3, only it still pretends that it was a plane?

that is far, FAR more complicated and far, FAR crazier than just hijacking a 4th airplane.

so is that more believable than the defense department not wanting to release security video?
                No, it's not. I totally believe the DOD doesn't want to release any video of it - I'm just questioning why. We've seen the towers about a bazillion times, what's one more? I can accept that a jet hit the pentagon. My issue is more with the towers and the explosions that witnesses heard in the basements along with the thermite that the architect & engineers group found upon independent inspection. Not to mention bldg 7. Did you watch the video that ThrillsNSpills posted? It raises a lot of questions in my mind.
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I don't even understand the thermite argument, it's insane.

You wouldn't and couldn't use thermite to bring down the buildings but you totally would to cut up the debris.

Which is what happened.

I'm sure many of the people in that architect and engineers group are genuinely confused rather than straight charlatans like their leaders but they have been completely debunked years ago.

Comment

• VAiN
                    Use my hand, I won't look
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I don't even understand the thermite argument, it's insane.

You wouldn't and couldn't use thermite to bring down the buildings but you totally would to cut up the debris.

I'm sure many of the people in that architect and engineers group are genuinely confused rather than straight charlatans like their leaders but they have been completely debunked years ago.
                    That's not what I got from it... what about the people who where there and heard & saw explosions? The towers evaporating and dropping straight down? Bldg 7? It's all very fishy.
                    Originally posted by wiseguy
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

In a big fire there are always lots of explosions. Think of the Towering Inferno or the Posieden Adventure.

In a controlled demolition there is a huge fucking boom of an explosion which you won't hear on any of the video footage because of course it never happened.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/79sJ1bMR6VQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/79sJ1bMR6VQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The most important thing to realise is that when you watch a 'Truther' video you are not seeing a documentary or a news item.

You are watching something that has been designed to leave you with a point of view, and they do that by cherry picking. That's why you don't get 'Truther' films on the reputable TV channels.

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/XImQ6a-VrnA?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/XImQ6a-VrnA?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/79sJ1bMR6VQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/79sJ1bMR6VQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
                            How can you watch this video and not notice that this tower dropped pretty much the same way the WTC towers did?
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ySHgiUxnLC0?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/ySHgiUxnLC0?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                                How can you watch this video and not notice that this tower dropped pretty much the same way the WTC towers did?
                                What way would I expect it to drop, upwards?

Comment

Working...