X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
    Same here, I give you my word I'll be raising pints on Sunday!

When my brother died a few years ago it was a shock. It took awhile to get over it but as time goes on you just realize the person you are grieving over probably would want you just to make the most of the life you have left and not waste it with negative emotions. I'm sure many of the people who died on 9/11 would feel the same. Remember them, do your best to make things better and have some fun. Fuck the propaganda and the media crap.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by FORD
      It's true that much of the debris was outsourced to India & China. Just like millions of jobs were.
      Getting rid of it and doing it so quickly does raise some concern for me... You have to wonder where it ended up. Did I just crush one with that PBR can??
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        do your best to make things better and have some fun. Fuck the propaganda and the media crap.
        I'm out of 'Thanks' for the day, but a Dave-size Hell Yeah! to that!!
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Decided to give his show a watch.

Overall it was interesting, It had a bit of an "Unsolved Mysteries" vibe to it, and Jesse himself has a good charisma to him that carries it.

I think that is was though, very bias. He didn't seem interview anyone on the other side to profess a take that seem to differ from the "Truth" movement. I mean he does a experiment about the supposed the supposed thermite take, and does the steel beam with and without it, without adding the third option about what could occur to a structure with an amount of heat on it w/jet fuel. His simulation also left a lot to be desired. It showed it burning for only about 2 secs.

I felt his interview with the FBI counter-terrorism director was the best and kinda gave me the most information.

I'll probably pay more attention to his show. I don't consider it "informing" per say, but I'm a sucker for these sorts of shows.
          Last edited by Unchainme; 09-10-2011, 11:30 PM.
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
            I'm out of 'Thanks' for the day, but a Dave-size Hell Yeah! to that!!
            gotcha covered there, vain i'll raise a glass with you nitro!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I raise my glass of iced tea to you. LOL! I don't drink much anymore.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                I raise my glass of iced tea to you. LOL! I don't drink much anymore.
                no worries mate. don't forget to summarise your round in the golf thread.

Comment

• Tob
                  Roadie
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's important to realise - facts - evidence
                  Sesh', we may realize you have been "dead-set" within your mind, your "ignoring" each question, from different people, then your writing "conspiracy theories" - such is not terminology from anyone except yourself with beings that express such. You bring in terms like "religious cult" revealing you have been, in fact, "stuck" within mind, "programmed" with thought that you "use" because you have been "used" with such - "facts" have been given, "evidence" has been given, you admit such with your thought, writing. In fact, you have been "ignoring" simple question, every one, with "spin-piece" from yourself, these after my giving data, then FORD, factual. Why have you wished to "argue" without admitting realization?

Comment

• Tob
                    Roadie
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by binnie
                    extreme left/right winger - shoe-horn facts and evidence
                    Bin communicated "philosophies" - have we communicated such? We communicate REALITY. We may, in fact, with understanding. With so much "arguing" from "ignoring" simple question, such expression reveals "drift" from "facts" with "evidence" - Sesh' has "chosen" such. "New" data, information I was unaware with, of, was presented. This was after my giving data that I was aware with, of. It is, with truth, in fact, wonderful to bring "together" - "shoe-horn" was expression from beings "fearing" what, in fact, we KNOW. You have not been of that sort, have you?

Comment

• Tob
                      Roadie
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                      conspiracy - deed - done
                      Suni', "conspiracy" is expression that has appeared "used" as "defense" from beings realizing We understand truth. Look, "defensive" with "department" - "Department of Defense" - "U.S." force - it is repeating pattern with repeating terminology, revealing thought. "Deed" - such "done" - reveals "cowardice" with "failure" to understand - "defeat" ("defeating" oneself).

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

tob, give us your thoughts on islam. preferably in coherent sentences without the "'s.

Comment

• Tob
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by binnie
                          conspiracy theory - conspiratorial language and feeling levied
                          Then, Bin, have you "thought" that "conspiracy theory" could be discovering data that was presented, then evidence being realized, with awareness of what appears to have occurred, with, then, writing such, with bringing "everything" we review "together" - with comprehension - true? We review "facts" without "fear" - we, in fact, may rise above "doubt" with understanding "U.S." force is, with truth, not We, The People, or every nation we realize, or we may. "Identifying" with such "U.S." force causes "pain" - their "destructive" action was not of We, The People. Their "impact" was their "defense" word, with "extremists" - "U.S." force was "most vocal" form "vociferous" ("U.S." media "fear-mongering"). We may understand reality with rising above our physical form with the "astral" or energy body, then with release "beyond" that. Joy with realizing truth is, with truth, "beyond" whatever "conspiratorial language and feeling levied" from beings.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                            tob, give us your thoughts...preferably in coherent sentences without the "'s.
                            Yeah, good luck with that.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Tob
                              Roadie
                              • Aug 2011

We have read "arguing" - "focusing" with "building 7" occurred after such. Audio of explosion looks like 8 "seconds" - one "small" explosion then, later, one "big" one. It could be their plane "hit" then one larger "basement" explosion, or maybe explosion within "basement" then "hit" from plane "seconds" later. Maybe such video is "diversionary" - one other appears with "time-differential" within a "second" or different sound "hits" that have been very near each other.

"U.S." force, if "setting" fires, sending pulse-weather (with beam verification, in picture form, inside what became "hurricane" formation - 2005), sending snipers, viruses - could be expressing "murder" with "terrorizing" from such group. Many beings have been reported to have "died" after such. We, The People, have not been "theirs" - why "think" such? Such is "propaganda" - "U.S." force wishes to "shock" minds. We know there was "plan" realizing their "Federal Emergency Management Agency" manual cover that we may review.

Band covers, movie cover, different graphic images, media, reveal repeating pattern, with money with graphic design that may be "shown" to depict buildings - "towers" - "burning" (thank you, everyone, with your presenting discovery that we may review). "Islam" - Hakeem Olajuwon" is "cool" with his "dream shake" basketball. I think he is "beyond" religion, maybe one "evolved" being within such, aware. "Ahmad Rashad" appears cool, his humor. Beings with "religion" or "science" may be experiencing lack of understanding SPIRIT with CONSCIENCE that rises above "war" - "training" or "control" grounds from beings "beyond" experience may occur with "religion" or "science" or "basketball" play. WE GROW, we rise above..
                              Last edited by Tob; 09-11-2011, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

We need a 'No Thanks' button

Comment

Working...