Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

I have exceeded my yearly limit of -The Front- posts, to bad they were wasted on 911 jazz, not even good jazz .

They have still images of the planes, ..crashing into..... into the side of..... and down into...... just planes.

All you idiots have seen your own car at the stoplight of , doof dumshit and woops, at 15 mph, but you still let retards sell you that it wasn't a plane, wow..!

See: The Kardashians, and then you will know what too much time on your hands with nothing to do breeds...retards.

Retard Muslims that sit in the desert staring at America with thier pekkers in thier hands, like it is a TV fucking show.

Fuck'em.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
      I know WSJ has a bias towards Capitalism/Right-wing fiscal policy. But I also know that the people who write the op-ed's are generally professors of economics or people who generally know what they're talking about. Being a business admin. major, and have taken several economics courses at a generally liberal college (Tin Soldiers and Nixon's coming), all of my professors have recommended I read the 'Journal, and yes, ESPECIALLY the op/ed section.

I want to hear both sides out. There's a few great ideas on the right, as are on the left. Again, it's NOT the only thing I read, just it happens to be something I trust over Fox News, etc. for the right wing bank of ideas.
      The Wall Street Journal USED to be a legitimate newspaper before Murdoch bought it. Naturally, they always had a pro-corporate bias, and their editorial page was horribly right wing even before the buyout, but the paper itself WAS honest journalism. Not at all the case now, and the change has been so obvious that the Bancroft family have now admitted in public that they regret selling the paper to Murdoch.

Too bad they can't get it back. Same with Ted Turner getting CNN back from AO-Hell, for that matter.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FORD
        The Wall Street Journal USED to be a legitimate newspaper before Murdoch bought it. Naturally, they always had a pro-corporate bias, and their editorial page was horribly right wing even before the buyout, but the paper itself WAS honest journalism. Not at all the case now, and the change has been so obvious that the Bancroft family have now admitted in public that they regret selling the paper to Murdoch.

Too bad they can't get it back. Same with Ted Turner getting CNN back from AO-Hell, for that matter.
        Murdoch's a complete asshole.

That said, I can see what he's trying to do. Following the launch of the Fox Business Channel he needed a legit name to use a brand to push. And when you think about the economy and wall-street, you think the Journal.

I may have a shallow belief that his whole intent in creating Fox News was to capture those "Ditto-heads", "Moral Majority" and Right Wingers who felt disenfranchised. There's money to be made off those guys in ad revenue. People like my dad who are on the road all the time listening to Hannity and Limbaugh to keep entertained have disposable income and are easy to market too. Much in the way it's easy for Mountain Dew and Taco Bell to hit up ad space during "Adult Swim" trying to hit the 18-35 male demo. Fox News is able to offer the same to a more adult audience.

Of course I'm thinking this in more of a business sense than political, so I could be way off on this.
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Tob
          Roadie
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          Since you appear to be confused -- you are not supposed to read the titties. They are silent, and meant to be enjoyed. Glad I could help you understand that better.
          "Confused" - "incorrect" ..D', my writing, reviewing, time after time, is tired, because, with my interaction with such different kinds of minds, such as you, energy must be replenished. "Who" is "standin" - you? Name other than one's own is "crutch" from "lame" beings. I've enjoyed the beauty with different female beings, their creative look, feel, loving presence. I have pectoral formation myself. I suppose that 'D has such as well? Quoting, true, may be read as "silent" - ignore such, do not let that "hurt" you or what you think you call "Dr. Love's" mind. You need to respect WOMAN. You do not "have" any thing and WOMAN does, in fact, have everything - including your birth.

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Tob
            You need to respect WOMAN. You do not "have" any thing and WOMAN does, in fact, have everything - including your birth.
            You're at a site that of a front man who used every chance he could to display beautiful women whenever he could in his videos, and you pull out this gem?

You're an idiot.

Sideshow bob is back ladies and gents.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

There isn't any real news anymore. Nobody is just telling it how it was with you having no idea how they think politically or what their religious opinions are. Now it's all cheerleading and propaganda. I just can't figure out if the media turned the public into idiots or if the media got idiotic because the public became idiots first. Society in so many ways has become dumbed down.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think Johnny was right when he told us way back in 1985 that "better days will never be", because it keeps fucking getting worse

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Tob
                  Roadie
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                  Someone ..is all -thome- like ...but with "real quotes marks" instead of the stylish -hyphens-,, -The thome- used to dissinterest other areas in the -target- @ singular tracks.
                  Realize, Clara, this is a thread - no "spamming" thank you.. you seem to, with truth, "spin" or weave your way, but your expression appears unwound. Is Clara female, Clara?

Comment

• Tob
                    Roadie
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Unchainme
                    Sideshow bob is back ladies and gents.
                    Realize, son, that, in fact, you are "Sideshow (B)ob" with your "spam" expression - boy, your "(u)niversity" with "education" keeps you "IGNORANT" and unaware.
                    Last edited by Tob; 09-07-2011, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• Tob
                      Roadie
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      There isn't any real news anymore - politically - religious - cheerleading and propaganda. Society in so many ways has become dumbed down.
                      You ignore? Sound a "bore" - real truth beyond "news" exists. www.rense.com/general21/wtc.htm

Awareness, Nit' - if you express based with what you think is "news" from "U.S. media," you are revealing yourself "ZOMBIE" - walking, resounding, bumpin' into stuff, but "dead" being, unaware. If you cater to "spin" from "U.S." force, you are "UNAMERICAN" - "unwitting" or "playing along."

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I hate to sound like a teabagger, but I'm starting to think we should require a birth certificate to post in this forum.

No, I don't give a fuck if it says Hawaii, Kenya, Panama, or whatever. Just prove you were BORN. And not created on some sick fuck's Packard Bell 386, if ya know what I mean.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Tob
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2011

I hate to sound like a teabagger, but I'm starting to think we should require a birth certificate to post in this forum.

No, I don't give a fuck if it says Hawaii, Kenya, Panama, or whatever. Just prove you were BORN. And not created on some sick fuck's Packard Bell 386, if ya know what I mean.
                          Reading "teabagger" from FORD, you appear to imagine there is difference between it or "Democrat" or "Republican" - your brain is "stuck" with "U.S." force terminology that keeps oneself "dim-witted" with emotional release, "sick fuck's" expression. That's FORD. If you know what you "mean" - FORD, rise above "program" that has "owned" FORD's brain.
                          Last edited by Tob; 09-07-2011, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think Johnny was right when he told us way back in 1985 that "better days will never be", because it keeps fucking getting worse
                            That was before he started doing commercials for butter and reality TV shows.

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              Kind of insulting to the dead passengers.

I assume this is based on your surprise that a plane hitting reinforced concrete at a few hundred miles an hour is obliterated.

It is a little counter intuitive but then what are we comparing it to?

There are tons of witnesses that saw bit of plane inside the building, many witnesses outside and the alternatives make no sense whatsoever.

Thank fuck we have all those videos of the planes hitting the towers...
                              That's what gets me - it's the pentagon - there should be at least 10 different angles on this... Odd that nothing has ever come out. Wouldn't it just quiet the skeptics?
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Nothing will quiet them, so what's the point?

They continue to say that hundreds of little invisible men went up and down the towers for 2 months drilling holes in walls to place thousands of charges for a controlled demolition.

The simple answer is that they were set at slow frame rates so missed something going at hundreds of miles an hour.

There weren't more cameras because governments are pretty incompetent.

Comment

Working...