X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    I'd like some facts, too..... regarding religion please.

And not opinions or tid-bits force fed you.

Irony rules.
    Go back to your bamboo grove and shitty bass playing.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      What about my statement about Reagan raising taxes is incorrect ?? And please, don't talk about the situations involved or the context. He raised them 11 times, that in itself is a true statement.
      The number of times doesn’t tell the story: you need to look at the big picture. You see, Reagan understood something that Obama obviously doesn’t. You need to cooperate, even compromise, at times with the other party in Congress in order to get what you really want. Obama rammed thru some irresponsible legislation when Congress was controlled by the Dumbocrats. He now whines like a little girl and says the Republicans are “obstructing” his policies. WELL NO SHIT, THAT IS WHAT AN ELECTED OFFICIAL IS SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN HE/SHE DOESN’T AGREE WITH THE PRESIDENT’S POLICY…VOTE AGAINST IT!

Getting back to Reagan, his tax cuts were actually almost twice the amount of “his” tax increases. Those cuts actually increased federal revenue significantly and fueled on economic growth, including jobs. If you don’t understand that, I suggest you purchase a good book on macroeconomics.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        Those that knock religion are just uncomfortable with their own beliefs. What are your beliefs? Do you even have any?
        I believe that for the last few years you have come on this site posting complete fucking crap because you are not happy about the way your life has turned out.

I believe it's a shame the way things have turned out for you but it's also kind of interesting watching someone break down.

I believe that being mildly amused by that may make me a slightly less good person but fuck it.

Comment

• jacksmar
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

the biggest scam ever....

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Comment

• jacksmar
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Those that knock religion are just uncomfortable with their own beliefs. What are your beliefs? Do you even have any?

Why are you heathens so upset when elected officials base decisions on their own beliefs? Does that make you uncomfortable? Everyone has a moral compass, but you heathens have a compass that is broke.
                  I want to make sure I understand what you mean when you say "your own beliefs"....

Are you saying that I have to believe some kind of invisible man up in the clouds and a talking snake, or whatever religion's equivalent mythological figures ??

And I think that "uncomfortable" isn't the correct term to describe it.... IMHO, it's so misguided and unfortunate the time and money spent on the religion "industry", which is what it really is....

Of course, it's an industry that takes in billions of dollars from it's suckers, er, patrons every year, but doesn't pay a penny of taxes....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Are you saying that I have to believe some kind of invisible man up in the clouds and a talking snake, or whatever religion's equivalent mythological figures ??
                    No he's asking why you would be uncomfortable that the people in charge of your country claim to base their decisions on childish superstitions.

Bit of a rhetorical question you would think...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Why are you heathens so upset when elected officials base decisions on their own beliefs? Does that make you uncomfortable? Everyone has a moral compass, but you heathens have a compass that is broke.
                      Because elected officials' decisions AFFECT those who pay their salaries, moron.

Your Idiot du Jour prayed for RAIN and half his state caught on FIRE......

Can't say your "God" doesn't have a great sense of humor.
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

It have never ceased to amaze me that the 2 biggest bible thumpers on this site, also just happen to be the 2 most angry, racist, hate-filled wack jobs the site has.

Or had now that ELVIS is no longer with us.

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          I wouldn't let her raise a goldfish.

Those kids will have been badly damaged by being raised by idiot holes with bizarre beliefs and the massive repression of trying to live in a heterosexual relationship when you are a screaming queer. The will have huge social hang ups and a warped view of the world around them.

It's like saying that 'isn't it good that the Westbro Church people spend so much time with their kids taking them out on protests...'

She took in foster kids & provided them with a safe loving home, food, medical care, education, etc. I think that's a lot better alternative to being poor & living in a shelter or on the streets. As for the beliefs being instilled into them, that usually only lasts through the early 20's. Then people start experiencing the world and make up their own minds on what is what. It is not easy to raise 1 child, especially if it's not your own. I have huge respect for anyone that adopts or takes in foster kids for more reason than just the monthly stipend.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Is the right wing dumping pRick Perry already???

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                most angry, racist, hate-filled wack jobs the site has.
                                The insult of the hour when the libs have nothing else.

Comment

Working...