• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by baru911
    Manipulative behavior patterns and double speak
    I am not a LEO. Your projections do show that you feel certain things should not be questioned, much less transparent.
    I am an independent examiner that specifically hunts for fraud and corruption. Not being a NGO, LEO, PDA, or PMC, I am graced with limitations different from my governmental affiliated brethren. I have observed a significant amount of dangerously complaisant patterns from you.
    Let me share with you that the "good employee" defense is not a solid defense. Also, the world court can and does prosecute civilians.
    But that is not really a concern of the type of perps that foster 2 homes and are clinging to bad knees from service time is it?
    No, that however is where my civilian brethren march. There is a small army of good citizen that have taken hobby to expose corrupt conglomerates that are exploiting national and international intell labor force. Not every BG is a corrupt bastage.
    Cheers and love from the front.
    Last edited by Blaze; 07-14-2012, 03:31 AM.
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• baru911
      Head Fluffer
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Blaze
      I got my Psych degree at my local JC. I didn't have time to matriculate and complete it at an institution of higher learning. Very busy in the Bat Cave planning my next attack with A.G.C. (the Army of Good Citizens) against the evil corporate conglomerates that make the black helicopters that monitor us.

Batmaaaaaan!
      Batmaaaaaan!
      Batmaaaaaan!
      Batmaaaaaan!
      Batman! Batman! Batman!
      Batman! Batman! Batman!
      Da da da da da da da da da da da da da!
      Batmaaaaaan!
      LMAO..My comment about you being "the Law" and you feeling you should not be questioned was based upon Cartman in Southpark and his Policeman character. Guess you have never seen that episode. As you are a part of a small army that exposes corrupt conglomerates you just don't have the time. That is understandable.

That reference kind of set you off. Dude, you really look into things way too far. Also, it appears that the psych classes you have taken are really paying off..."complaisant levels". Christ, I'm crying from laughing as much as I am right now.

I'm so sorry I challenged your AU-THOR-I-TY!
      Last edited by baru911; 07-14-2012, 09:40 AM.
      Just remember boys and girls, to get Nick the Dick and his partner FORD off your porch when they come to your home you just need to pay them for the pizza.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Spelling was not part of her higher learning...

Sent from my iPhone, bitches!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Well, you were fed by seamen then...
          Spelling?

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Now what are you implying about the Navy, Sesh?

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...