X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
    You are in the mountains, isn't it supposed to snow there? you guys get all panicked and shut everything down...and here we just keep goin'.
    Yes. And No. And no one here panics except for assholes Texan and California transplants oh and dipshits from the east coast.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
      Yes. And No. And no one here panics except for assholes Texan and California transplants oh and dipshits from the east coast.
      Oh behalf of all East Coast dipshits, fuck you.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

No, fuck you and your $80,000 SUV's, that you're too pussy to take out when there is just a trace of snow on the roads, your $6 lattes and Blue Tooth headsets. Oh, and not mention you cant find a "good pizzeria" anywhere in the state. East coast people are the biggest complainers on the entire planet.

(And they're F A T, too)

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Moved to the Front Line, 'cause I think it's looking likely it's gonna impact the election in some sort....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

No, fuck you and your $80,000 SUV's, that you're too pussy to take out when there is just a trace of snow on the roads, your $6 lattes and Blue Tooth headsets. Oh, and not mention you cant find a "good pizzeria" anywhere in the state. East coast people are the biggest complainers on the entire planet.

(And they're F A T, too)

Holy hell, stereotype much ??

[Although I'll give ya the "driving in the snow" part, growing up next to Lake Erie this area kills me...]

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

East coast people (especially New Englanders) pretty much stereotype themselves. I went to school with loads of rich east coast people and every one of them complained about, well, anything!

Typical east coaster: "I just spent $74,000 on my new Mercedes SUV! Because, shit, you know, this is Colorado and EVERYONE here drives an SUV! Can't wait until it snows so I can take it up to the mountains and go skiing because, shit, you know, EVERYONE in Colorado goes skiing!"

Then it snows less than an inch or two.

"Well, it looks bad out there better keep my overpriced pile of shit SUV in the garage because, you know, don't want to get it dented or scratched if a pine tree fell on the road and somehow fucked up the paint because, shit, you know, pine trees fall over ALL THE TIME in Colorado!"

And then go back back to their latte-sipping, moronic one-sided conversational Blue Tooth CAN I TALK ANY MORE FUCKING LOUDER in public assholeness about not being able to find a good pizza joint.

Who says "pizza joint" anymore?

Granted I'll take and east coaster over a Texan or worse, a moron from Wisconsin any day of the week.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

East coast people (especially New Englanders) pretty much stereotype themselves. I went to school with loads of rich east coast people and every one of them complained about, well, anything!

Typical east coaster: "I just spent $74,000 on my new Mercedes SUV! Because, shit, you know, this is Colorado and EVERYONE here drives an SUV! Can't wait until it snows so I can take it up to the mountains and go skiing because, shit, you know, EVERYONE in Colorado goes skiing!"

Then it snows less than an inch or two.

"Well, it looks bad out there better keep my overpriced pile of shit SUV in the garage because, you know, don't want to get it dented or scratched if a pine tree fell on the road and somehow fucked up the paint because, shit, you know, pine trees fall over ALL THE TIME in Colorado!"

And then go back back to their latte-sipping, moronic one-sided conversational Blue Tooth CAN I TALK ANY MORE FUCKING LOUDER in public assholeness about not being able to find a good pizza joint.

Who says "pizza joint" anymore?

Granted I'll take and east coaster over a Texan or worse, a moron from Wisconsin any day of the week.
                You seem bitter...

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Hey, you spend a summer in Wisconsin and live to tell about it.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

I must have missed the memo saying that if you live on the East Coast you're rich, much less have the kind of money to buy a $74,000 SUV or have the money to go cross country to go to college with out-of-state tuition....

Don't paint so broad a brush because of some obviously wealthy kids.....

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Really? I left it on the fridge.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

At least be thankful you don't live in or come from Wisconsin (or Texas).

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Are Buffalo and Cleveland "rich" cities? There certainly is money here along with a fading middle class. But stereotyping people is sort of the first step towards herding them into murder-showers...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

(And they're F A T, too)
                            I live on the east coast and all of my rich friends are the nicest people you could ever want to meet.
                            And they're all thin.
                            Seems like you complain a lot though.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Never complained much until the east coasters showed up.

You're like the Jimmy Page's of America.

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Working...