X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
    I can already hear the right wingers trying to dismiss what Scarborough said...

"Those commie libruls at MSNBC have brainwashed him!!!"
    So Alan Colmes, Juan Williams, and other Liberals working at Fox are OK in your book, huh?
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      So Alan Colmes, Juan Williams, and other Liberals working at Fox are OK in your book, huh?
      Juan Williams isn't a Liberal. And Colmes is a spineless coward on FAUX. He has slightly more backbone on his radio show. Or at least used to.... I haven't listened to him in a while, since XM no longer broadcasts in Hell.

But what does any of that have to do with Scarborough actually talking sense for once in his life, rather than following the scripted Repuke talking points?
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I don't think there are too many real liberals left in this country. A real liberal hates censorship and values freedom. They don't like THE MAN and that goes for big corporations and the government. A real liberal knows their rights and values them. A liberal is about self-expression. The people who claim to be liberals today are actually authoritarians. They want to censor everyone and everything. They pander to the big corporations and banks and love big government. They claim to come from the movements of the 1960's but they lost their way and frankly, that big corporate money just was too tempting. They sold out.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
            Juan Williams isn't a Liberal. And Colmes is a spineless coward on FAUX. He has slightly more backbone on his radio show. Or at least used to.... I haven't listened to him in a while, since XM no longer broadcasts in Hell.

But what does any of that have to do with actually talking sense for once in his life, rather than following the scripted Repuke talking points?
            Juan Williams IS a Liberal, like it or not.

What did Scarborough say? I don't have time to listen to a 10.5 min video. Give me the Clif Notes version.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I don't see a lot of conservatives or liberals anymore. I just see a lot of assholes.

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

What did Scarborough say? I don't have time to listen to a 10.5 min video. Give me the Clif Notes version.
                Here's the last part of it.....

Friday changed everything. It must change everything. We All must begin anew and demand that Washington’s old way of doing business is no longer acceptable.

Entertainment moguls do not have an absolute right to glorify murder while spreading mayhem in young minds across America.

And our Bill of Rights does not guarantee gun manufacturers the absolute right to sell military-styled high-caliber semi-automatic combat assault rifles with high capacity magazines to whoever the hell they want.

It is time for Congress to put children before deadly dogmas. It’s time for politicians to start focusing more on protecting our school yards than putting together their next fundraiser. And it’s time Washington stops trying to win endless wars overseas and instead starts focusing on winning the war at home.

We have already given up too much ground across America. We have already ceded too many schoolyards and shopping malls, movie theaters and college campuses. We will give no more ground.

Abraham Lincoln once said of this great and powerful nation…

“From whence shall we expect the approach of danger? Shall some trans-Atlantic military giant step the earth and crush us at a blow? Never. All the armies of Europe and Asia…could not by force take a drink from the Ohio River or make a track on the Blue Ridge in the trial of a thousand years. No, if destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of free men we will live forever or die by suicide.”

For the sake of my four children, I choose life. And I choose change. It is time to turn over the tables inside the temple, for the sake of our children and for the sake of this great nation that we love.
                For the most part, it sounded like a good old Keith Olbermann "special commentary" than it did what one might expect from a former right wing congressman
                Last edited by Satan; 12-17-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• jacksmar
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Feinstein plans on introducing a new gun control bill early in the new Congress.

Part of her plan: limiting magazines to 10 rounds. This is merely window dressing to appease the masses. I wonder if she realizes an accomplished shooter can drop a clip out of a Glock, Beretta, Sig-Sauer, Colt, Smith & Wesson, et al., and load a new one in just over a second. It's laws like this that do nothing and do not get to the heart of the matter.
                  Better yet:
                  A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Feinstein plans on introducing a new gun control bill early in the new Congress.

Part of her plan: limiting magazines to 10 rounds. This is merely window dressing to appease the masses. I wonder if she realizes an accomplished shooter can drop a clip out of a Glock, Beretta, Sig-Sauer, Colt, Smith & Wesson, et al., and load a new one in just over a second. It's laws like this that do nothing and do not get to the heart of the matter.
                    I'm willing to bet most mass murders are not really "accomplished shooters."

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      I'm willing to bet most mass murders are not really "accomplished shooters."
                      Good call Nick!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                        Good call Nick!!!

Do you mind not spamming this thread with your pop-ups for right wing, uneducated retards? Thanks in advance...

BTW, what belies the silly, almost self-parodying caption in the picture above is exactly what the Second Amendment describes, a "well-regulated militia." Now stop drooling on your small penis and focus on reading something you wouldn't ordinarily think of reading...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Yeah I doubt these guys participate in the local gun range shooting tournaments. Most the people you see at the range sit at a bench carefully aiming and shooting single shots. They have the handloads they carefully loaded up at home neatly organized in a ammo block and they treat each one as if it's precious. Actually the guy who shows up with an AK or AR-15 that hoses off a bunch of shots gets nasty stares. That's most ranges I've been on. You have the guys who come in before hunting season to sight in their hunting rifles. Then you have the dedicated target shooters. These are the guys who volunteer to do some work at the range to keep it painted and clean. They come to all the meetings. The guys with the so called assault rifles just show up and hose off a bunch of shots of cheap Russian ammo. Not really serious shooters for the most part.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

An AK is great if you have a government buying your ammunition. Not so great if you have to buy it yourself. Honestly, you don't need an AK or AR-15 to protect yourself and you aren't going to take on the government with one and have any chance of winning. The government has more ammunition than you do, they have more money and better equipment and they have more people. You are only going to beat the government in a fight if a big part of the military breaks away and decides to back you.

If you want some protection from social unrest or some idiot breaking into your home, you don't need a big magazine to take care of the situation.

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Do you mind not spamming this thread with your pop-ups for right wing, uneducated retards? Thanks in advance...

BTW, what belies the silly, almost self-parodying caption in the picture above is exactly what the Second Amendment describes, a "well-regulated militia." Now stop drooling on your small penis and focus on reading something you wouldn't ordinarily think of reading...
                              Drooling, retards. Well played.

Was reading Dialogus de oratoribus, but the pictures are awful. Suggestion?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                                Drooling, retards. Well played.

Was reading Dialogus de oratoribus, but the pictures are awful. Suggestion?
                                The picture's horrible and the caption is odious and intellectually flawed on all cylinders. We're not fucking North Korea or Cambodia (circa 1975) or wherever that was. No one is yet said anything about bans.

And I'm pretty sure Syria had extremely tight gun control laws, yet somehow 'the people' formed their own militias and managed to get guns whereas Rhodesia (know Zimbabwe) had universal gun ownership (by whites) and they lost the civil war there and became Zimbabwe. The notion that a few assault rifles really has much to do with preventing gov't misaction and tyranny is pretty fucking idiotic and not supported by one iota of historical precedent as people with small arms are pretty easily wiped out by a trained military supported by armored fighting vehicles, artillery, air power, etc...

How many industrialized, stable European and Asian countries have gun bans and yet the "soldiers" in the state army AREN'T wiping out their civilians? How about a nice picture of the German Heer, Norwegian Army, or Australian Air Force handing out candy to children at some PR expo as their H&K or Steyr assault rifles are locked up in the arms room?

Or how about a picture of Mexican drug lords beheading people in the streets of Tijuana while assault rifles, funded by the drugs I believe you've mentioned you used, were legally purchased in America and illegally smuggled there? I mean, those drug cartels are really intimidating the gov't with their advanced firepower and preventing it from infringing on their rights to traffic cocaine and murder their competition as well as innocent bystanders!
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-17-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...