• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    That's just agenda driven bullshit...
    It's an established fact that the crazy bitch was stockpiling weapons because she believed some bullshit conspiracy about a coming apocalypse. Whose agenda is that?

Not mine. Maybe your buddy Alex Jones?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

You're full of shit...

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You're full of shit...
        Well, then so are you....

The dead mother is maybe an accomplice by circumstance...
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Dude, you're trying to make this dead woman out to be some dangerous gun nut because she owned weapons and had storable food...

That's quite a stretch...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Dude, you're trying to make this dead woman out to be some dangerous gun nut because she owned weapons and had storable food...

That's quite a stretch...
            She bought assault weapons, and then left them accessible to her lunatic son or for that matter, anybody else who walked in her house. What else would you call it?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

She knew her son was having serious mental issues. If the guns weren't locked away, how did he access them? In this case the weapons should have their own building with multiple locks. Really, there shouldn't have been any at all given the circumstances at the house as I understand them
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                She bought assault weapons, and then left them accessible to her lunatic son or for that matter, anybody else who walked in her house. What else would you call it?
                Who said they were left accessible ??

This was a smart kid...

Maybe they were locked up but he figured out how to get them...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Who said they were left accessible ??

This was a smart kid...

Maybe they were locked up but he figured out how to get them...
                  So what are you saying.....

The irresponsible conspiracy nut mother bought a gun safe, but then enrolled her lunatic son in safe-cracking classes so he could figure out how to get into it?

Either she secured her guns or she did not. The results would suggest she did not.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    You are missing the point. At least from me. Just comparing things we are not supposed to have, yet we have anyways. In Mexico any gun is BIG TIME illegal. Yet look at all the gun violence down there. Making guns illegal to own here will not help stop tragedies like last Friday. We need to concentrate on who is allowed to buy guns....not which guns people can't buy.

No, I tend to agree with you there. Other comparisons I'm hearing (like guitars) are ridiculous, though. But no one outside of LE needs a machine gun.
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• lesfunk
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Well, then so are you....
                      I think you're both full of shit! LOL
                      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                        The problem is mental illness fueled by synthetic drugs. Period. Not to mention the fucked-up culture of the good-ole-US-of-fucking-A. Land of the free (yeah right)

Do you really think Adam Lanza or any other psychotic killer with mental illness would not have killed without the A-4?
                        I've seen nothing other than shit speculations as to was the murder-douche was on...

I'll bet that he would have killed even more kids with a chainsaw otherwise. Lock a school room, and tell me you can't kill as many or more people with a chainsaw who have no way out?
                        Um, I've used both in a professional capacity, and I'm pretty sure an AR-15 carbine derivative is vastly preferable for killing lots of people. There's a reason why SWAT teams and commandos don't assault buildings with chain saws...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

CBS News had a report on this shit stool tonight. Apparently he was obsessed with the military and was thinking of joining up for cryptography or something. But he had all sorts of phobias about being touched and the mother realized there was no way he was going in the Army...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

He would have used some other tool to commit mass murder had no guns been available.

Peri-fucking-id.
                            How do you know?
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Drunk drivers kill hundreds if not thousands of people every day in the USA. Exponentially higher than gun deaths.

Should it therefore be harder for everyone to acquire a car?

Yes.

But I'm so tired of the car/guns analogy.

Cars are used for many things, none of them lethal in intent.

But why do we require insurance before you can drive, but not insurance before you can own something meant to kill?

And we restrict WHICH kind of cars we're allowed to drive, because of safety reasons. Then why not certain kinds of guns?
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

He would have used some other tool to commit mass murder had no guns been available.

Peri-fucking-id.
                                Ok. Please present me with a list of psychopathic mass murderers, hooked on whatever drug they're on, who didn't have access to guns and pulled of as huge and horrific a scene as this latest one. You're making my point for me, you realize. The sort of thing we've seen in recent years are similar versions of what just happened. Not kids making pipe bombs or fertilizer bombs or throwing M-80s into crowds. Their plans always involve getting their hands on guns and doing their damage. The access is readily available, and these disasters are more often than not, caused by arsenals that were legally obtained.

Your car comparison is apples to oranges in the sense that drunk driving deaths are not premeditated. They are, ultimately, terrible accidents. I am for the banning of high powered assault rifles and large clips because they are, as you said, unnecessary. They find their way into the wrong, unstable, fucked up hands of those who PLAN on hurting people on PURPOSE, not by senseless, unintentional, ACCIDENT.

I echo the sentiment of many Republican and Conservative Democratic gun advocates who have come forward with notion that enough is enough and something must be done.

I think mental health needs to be explored just as much, but for God sakes, could it really hurt anyone out there to not be able to get just a couple of certain things? The ten year old sister of the murdered 6 year old boy is right. If a person wants to fire one of those assault rifles, make them accessible at gun ranges only.

Ultimately, I give up. I don't expect to change your mind.
                                Last edited by DLR Bridge; 12-20-2012, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Working...