X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacksmar
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    So apparently Jerksmear thinks I'm Ed Schultz now?
    Nice dodge TARD. No I think you can't form an opinion without following Cousin Eddie or Mike Malloy or any other of the other ridiculous bull shitters that preach to people that have never run a business and met a payroll, owned property, or protected themselves or someone else because they had a CCW license.

Listening to that bull shit makes you instantly banal.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Anyway...

This thing could be staged...

I'm not saying it is, but it could be...

BTW, did the school have cameras (I'm sure they do) that recorded the massacre, or were they convieinently off that day ??

There are very few living eyewitnesses in this case and the ones that I heard speak only mentioned shit like "look how brave the children were" and other meaningless bullshit...

Where's a description of the massacre ??

I heard one person's description of "hundreds of shots."

One malnourished, 100lb weakling, aspergers kid did all of that ??

Nobody saw anything ??

What about the female witness in the office who's story changed ??

Why did the shooter's description morph into "black camo" out of individual reports of "camouflage pants and a utility vest" and "black fatigues and an armored vest" ??

And where's the van that was seen speeding away with a broken back window, and the guy in the woods (also in camo) ??

If these people were questioned and let go, why didn't we hear about it ??

These are real questions just like the countless questions I posted around the other shootings that all went unanswered...

WE ARE BEING LIED TO !!

And most people chose to ignore it...

The problem is that they (whoever they are) just might be coming to fuck with your's or my world next...

And I don't like that idea...

Last edited by ELVIS; 12-26-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
        So apparently Jerksmear thinks I'm Ed Schultz now?
        Good guess...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

I have to say, I've gotten quite used to the conspiracy theories over the years from some of you guys, but this one takes the cake....

You guys should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves for turning these little boys and girls' gruesome murders into one of your anti-government rants....

I feel like a total shithead for even saying this, but maybe if one of the victims was your relative, you would stop this crackpot madness....

OK, flame away, I know it's coming....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
            Nice dodge TARD. No I think you can't form an opinion without following Cousin Eddie or Mike Malloy or any other of the other ridiculous bull shitters that preach to people that have never run a business and met a payroll, owned property, or protected themselves or someone else because they had a CCW license.

Listening to that bull shit makes you instantly banal.
            Actually Ed Schultz and Mike Malloy are both small business owners. Their radio shows are small businesses. Both also happen to be gun owners, so your attribution of "confiscation" paranoia doesn't really work there either.

BTW, you know WHY Mike Malloy owns guns? Too many death threats from people much like yourself.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Good guess...

Not at all. I'm far more Liberal than Ed Schultz. And I'd never live in Fargo. (too goddamn cold!)
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                but maybe if one of the victims was your relative, you would stop this crackpot madness....
                No, I wouldn't...

I'd be trying to get to the bottom of what really happened...

I'm anxious to hear what further bullshit we hear about this case...

But I don't buy into WARF's videos, except the one with the father where he instantly cries on cue following obvious laughter and a hot mic catching "just read the card" ??

But whatever dude...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

I'm anxious to hear what further bullshit we hear about this case...
                  Exactly.

You're going to hear exactly what you want to hear.....

Admit it, no amount of proof would ever be good enough.
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

You guys should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves for turning these little boys and girls' gruesome murders into one of your anti-government rants....
                    I think your problem is you're way too kind hearted to let yourself believe that there are people and forces out there that would do such a thing to beautiful innocent babies...

But it's true...

What if you lived in say Yemen and all of your children just died because an Obama drone was going after a supposed terrorist ??

And before you blow me off, it's the same thing...

Total disregard for human life...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      Exactly.

You're going to hear exactly what you want to hear.....

Admit it, no amount of proof would ever be good enough.
                      Bullshit, but we're not going to get proof of any kind...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Bullshit, but we're not going to get proof of any kind...

You just contradicted yourself and proved my point.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

No I didn't...

Dude, I'm not trying to manipulate anything...

I've posted more truth about all of these cases and you just laugh it off...

The mainstream media are the liars and the manipulators, not me...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

I think your problem is you're way too kind hearted to let yourself believe that there are people and forces out there that would do such a thing to beautiful innocent babies...

But it's true...

What if you lived in say Yemen and all of your children just died because an Obama drone was going after a supposed terrorist ??

And before you blow me off, it's the same thing...

Total disregard for human life...
                            Your analogies today have been horrible.

And it's not hard for us to believe there are "people" out there with no regard for human life.

The difference is we don't think this is a big government conspiracy, and you and a few loose screws on the internets do.

Last edited by LoungeMachine; 12-26-2012, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

No I didn't...

Dude, I'm not trying to manipulate anything...

I've posted more truth about all of these cases and you just laugh it off...

The mainstream media are the liars and the manipulators, not me...
                              You've posted speculations, not proof.

You really think we're so dumb or cold-blooded that if you DID post PROOF of a cover up we wouldn't jump on the bandwagon????

Like I said.....you're seeing what you want to to see.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

The difference is why don't think this is a big government conspiracy, and you and a few loose screws on the internets do.

Well, every card has been played except racism....

Children

Guns

School

Preppers

Video Games

Hollywood

Mental health

Prescription Drugs

Comment

Working...