Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

I laugh my fucking ass off whenever I hear the term "land of the free"...I never found as many restrictions as when I was visiting the USA...they let you shoot your kids but turn your musclecar into a volkswagen whenever you go on a highway.
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
      Veteran
      • May 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
      I laugh my fucking ass off whenever I hear the term "land of the free"...I never found as many restrictions as when I was visiting the USA...they let you shoot your kids but turn your musclecar into a volkswagen whenever you go on a highway.
      The "Land of the Free" horseshit is a joke when it comes to the USA. In the so-called "Free World" the USA is probably the least "free" society of all. It' a joke.

Canada has always been (and many other countries) for more free than the USA....Yet none of us are truly free either.

Until we the people overthrow / displace / whatever the so-called "government" we will never be free.

Of the people....By the people...For the People....should always be true. If not, then we should rise up and "eliminate" / imprison/ overthrow the so-called government.

Take back real freedom. We should all be entitled to eat, drink, smoke, ingest, grow, fuck....whatever we feel like....as long as no innocent party is being hurt.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
        Take back real freedom. We should all be entitled to eat, drink, smoke, ingest, grow, fuck....whatever we feel like....as long as no innocent party is being hurt.
        that would be anarchy...because WHO deceides WHO is an innocent party?
        Roth Army Icon

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Me...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Me...
            and kristy sittin' in a tree...
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

You like Krusty ??

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

No...YOU decide what YOU want to do.

Why is alcohol legal? Why is tobacco legal?

Why shouldn't any and every drug be legal?

McDonalds' is far more deadly than any drug. It makes me laugh the FDA bans vitamins and proven natural health products...,but big Pharma is all legal?

What a fucking joke.

The USA is the biggest COMMUNIST and TOTALITARIAN state in the history of the World.

It makes Nazi Germany and the Communist Chinese Regime loom moderate. Just more open and honest.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

No...YOU decide what YOU want to do.

Why is alcohol legal? Why is tobacco legal?

Why shouldn't any and every drug be legal?

McDonalds' is far more deadly than any drug. It makes me laugh the FDA bans vitamins and proven natural health products...,but big Pharma is all legal?

What a fucking joke.

The USA is the biggest COMMUNIST and TOTALITARIAN state in the history of the World.

It makes Nazi Germany and the Communist Chinese Regime loom moderate. Just more open and honest.
                    that's not true.

but to follow your logic...what if one (like BigBadButthead for instance) deceides that it is totally okay to have sex with animals and marry his own sister and others say well we don't like that...what then?
                    Roth Army Icon

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

It makes me laugh the FDA bans vitamins and proven natural health products...,but big Pharma is all legal?

What a fucking joke.
                      Land of the freaks, home of the slaves...

That's why a large portion of the country who are awake are leaning libertarian and constitutional...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

that's not true.

but to follow your logic...what if one (like BigBadButthead for instance) deceides that it is totally okay to have sex with animals and marry his own sister and others say well we don't like that...what then?
                        Then you learn to live with it. As long as everyone is a willing participant, it's none of your fucking business.

So let me understand this: YOU are the supreme leader of all mankind? Whatever you decide is acceptable is acceptable?

Alcohol is legal. Tobacco is legal. Each FAR MORE deadly than guns or drugs. So you decide to ban guns bu not everything else?

McDonald's and all fast food and all GMO and all junk food is probably deadlier than all of the above combined. But it's legal?

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

What a bunch of fucking mental patients......God bless the US of Fucking-A! Land of the "free".

The land of the free is considering arming teachers of babies and having armed guards in schools......Land of the free? What the fuck?

What other country besides Israel does this? (And the fucking Jews are the worst of the worst terrorists and oppressors...... don't give me bleeding heart propaganda bullshit)

There is STILL no talk of mental health issues.........Same reason why you assholes continue to vote in Rebloodlicans and Democrips.....year after year after year.......

Unbelievable.
                            please go fuck yourself, retarded frozen hillbilly.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

More laws make the sheeple more comfortable...

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                                Veteran
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                                please go fuck yourself, retarded frozen hillbilly.
                                Brilliant. As usual.

Thank you for proving my point, and "nary an effort" on my part, as the Brits would say.

Comment

Working...