• Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
    AIPAC Endorses War With Syria, Will Help Obama Lobby Congress
    By: DSWright Wednesday September 4, 2013 7:23 am

Pro-Israel lobby group AIPAC has decided to endorse President Obama’s military attack on Syria apparently unconcerned about a wider war threatening Israeli interests. According to AIPAC’s statement, part of the motivation for support are concerns over Iran developing a nuclear weapon.

There's a fucking surprise.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

The biggest terrorist threat in the middle east is this lying murdering motherfucking piece of shit...

He likes to call everyone else "Hitler", but he's the lunatic cocksucker who wants World War III. And I'm goddamned sick of his PNAC/AIPAC treasonous agents fucking up MY country.

Somebody needs to do to this bastard what he did to Rabin. Because he actually deserves it.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I think it was in the Richard Engel book, A Fist In The Hornets Nest, where I read that a lot of early Iraq war U.S. casualties were from Syrians on the border who were chomping at the bit to proudly partake in killing westerners. The soldiers new they were Syrian because of their "westerner attire". Go fucking figure. It is too bad about those senselessly killed civilians, but we're talking about another country that pretty much fucking hates us and has for some time. I hope like hell we don't waste a dollar (that we don't have) on this cause. I mean, it would be like a wildlife cameraman dropping his camera to grab the baby gazelle out of a lions mouth. That can't end good.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

....and Judas IsKerryot says nobody's planning a war? Riiiiiiiiight............
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Two US carrier groups is $120 billion or to put that in proportion the cost of an entire free healthcare system for the UK.

There are some very rich people that money goes to who worry that if these things lie around not being used, one day someone will say 'do we really need to keep buying all this shit?'. These people spend a lot of money in Washington...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Obama drew a line in the sand and said that the only way the US would get involved would be if chemical weapons were involved.

It seems suspicious that then when the rebels were getting beaten chemical weapons were used...

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

There is no way when this escalates will British forces not be involved its inconceivable , I am just waiting to see what Machiavellian plot Cameron needs to use to get it to happen.
                It's killing the British govt not to be at the top table at the g20 .
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I would have thought the US will want use of Cyprus.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

I love this lesbian.....

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc4fded1" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=52922413&amp;width=420&amp;height=24 5" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc4fded1" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=52922413&amp;width=420&amp;heigh t=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit NBCNews.com for <a style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;" href="http://www.nbcnews.com">breaking news</a>, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Holy crap! Otardma is aging fast. What is he now, 52 going on 61?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Daily Show with Jon StewartGet More: Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Obama drew a line in the sand and said that the only way the US would get involved would be if chemical weapons were involved.

It seems suspicious that then when the rebels were getting beaten chemical weapons were used...

And at the very time inspectors were there to witness it.

And hadn't been used before or since.

Suspicious indeed.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                            Veteran
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            Act tough? Bail him out?

That couldn't be further from the truth....

He's "acting tough" because he wants to take action for a chemical attack that killed not only 1400 people but over 400 children ??

You know, I didn't want to go down this road, but fuck it....

If this happened during a Bush or Reagan administration, right wingers in Congress would be lapping this shit up.... Everyone knows it.....

How many innocent people did the United States murder during the illegal war against Iraq? Including innocent women and children. And how many more murders via cowardly drone strikes?

Now the United States is trumpeting morality over the alleged death of children by chemical weapons alleged to have been used by Assad? And with no proof of it having been Assad whatsoever.

Why can't the USA just STAY THE FUCK OUT OF other countries? No wonder why most of the World cannot fucking stand the USA anymore. It's become a terrorist state.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Pooty-Poot says Judas IsKerryot is a liar......

Associated Press
                              21 hours ago

MOSCOW (AP) — Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday called U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry a liar, claiming he had denied that al-Qaida was fighting with the Syrian opposition in that country's civil war.

Speaking to his human rights council, Putin recalled watching a congressional debate where Kerry was asked about al-Qaida. Putin said he had denied that it was operating in Syria, even though he was aware of the al-Qaida-linked Jabhat al-Nusra group.

Putin said: "This was very unpleasant and surprising for me. We talk to them (the Americans) and we assume they are decent people, but he is lying and he knows that he is lying. This is sad."

It was unclear exactly what Putin was referencing, but Kerry was asked Tuesday while testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee if the Syrian opposition had become more infiltrated by al-Qaida.

Kerry responded that that was "basically incorrect" and that the opposition has "increasingly become more defined by its moderation."

When asked if a strike would make al-Nusra and other extremist forces stronger, Kerry responded, "No, I don't believe you do (make them stronger). As a matter of fact, I think you actually make the opposition stronger. And the opposition is getting stronger by the day now."

In testimony Wednesday, Kerry said that he didn't agree that "a majority (of the opposition) are al- Qaida and the bad guys." Extremists amount to 15 to 25 percent of the opposition, he said, including al-Nusra and many other groups that are "fighting each other, even now."

Putin also repeated Russia's position that any use of military force against Syria without the approval of the U.N. Security Council would be an act of aggression.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Alan Grayson questions Judas IsKerryot on Syria.....

....and Judas gives very weak, pathetic non-answers.

Hagel's kinda dodgy too, but what would you expect from a guy who used to run an electro-fraud machine company?
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...