WTF Kansas....and Arizona.....and Missouri.....and Georgia....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
    Liberals hate "conservatives" (who conserve NOTHING, by the way) because they have spent the last 33 years systematically destroying this fucking country. Their irrational hatred of people due to sexual orientation (or race, gender, etc.) is a "bonus".
    In other words you refuse to tolerate anyone else's views and their right to have them. The other side thinks people like you are destroying America. Both sides are destroying America, you're just to blind to see it.
    Last edited by cadaverdog; 02-17-2014, 07:21 PM.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      In other words you refuse to tolerate anyone else's views and their right to have them. The other side thinks people like you are destroying America. Both sides are destroying America, you're just to blind to see it.
      The very definition of blindness would be anybody who cannot comprehend the damage done to this country over the last 33 years by the BCE, the KKKochs, and the inbred morons who deliberately vote against their OWN interests to enable their destruction.

And then blame it on the homosexuals.....or whatever the group they are told to hate that week.

Believe what ever stupid shit you want to. But do it somewhere else, and stop fucking up my country with it.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Believe what ever stupid shit you want to. But do it somewhere else, and stop fucking up my country with it.
        How tolerant of you.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You know what "tolerance" has brought us to?

1) Trans Pacific Partnershit (NOT a typo)

2) Keystone X-HELL Pipeline (also not a typo)

3) The end of net neutrality - which will kill the last form of honest media in this country, the Internet.

4) Scumcast/Time Whorener merger - which will make #3 even worse.

Any ONE of those 4 would cripple this country seriously. All 4 of them will KILL it. You really think I give a shit what a bunch of sister fucking (or sock fucking) inbreds think about two people of the same gender getting married right now?

I don't have a shred of tolerance left for ANYONE who has helped to enable any of the above.

Fuck 'em sideways with a chainsaw
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

The very definition of blindness would be anybody who cannot comprehend the damage done to this country over the last 33 years by the BCE, the KKKochs, and the inbred morons who deliberately vote against their OWN interests to enable their destruction.

And then blame it on the homosexuals.....or whatever the group they are told to hate that week.

There's no sense arguing with a person who really believes they're right about everything. If you thought the world was flat you'd tell everyone who didn't they were wrong. I think the shit in Kansas is bullshit but conservatives aren't responsible for every bad thing that's happens whether you believe it or not.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

You know what tolerance has brought us to?

1) Trans Pacific Partnershit (NOT a typo)

2) Keystone X-HELL Pipeline (also not a typo)

3) The end of net neutrality - which will kill the last form of honest media in this country, the Internet.

4) Scumcast/Time Whorener merger - which will make #3 even worse.

Any ONE of those 4 would cripple this country seriously. All 4 of them will KILL it. You really think I give a shit what a bunch of sister fucking (or sock fucking) inbreds think about two people of the same gender getting married right now?
              Where's your "The End Is Near" sign? Drink a beer or smoke a joint. You're going to have a stroke if you don't calm down. When did you become such a drama queen?
              Last edited by cadaverdog; 02-17-2014, 07:48 PM.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Life is over as we know it. They don't like homos in Kansas. We're all doomed.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

They also walk into churches and murder doctors in front of the entire congregation. You're probably OK with that too, right?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Liberals hate "conservatives" (who conserve NOTHING, by the way) because they have spent the last 33 years systematically destroying this fucking country. Their irrational hatred of people due to sexual orientation (or race, gender, etc.) is a "bonus".
                    Naw naw naw. You can get three months labor out of them in a camp. Then gas them. Arbeit Macht Frei!
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

There's no sense arguing with a person who really believes they're right about everything. If you thought the world was flat you'd tell everyone who didn't they were wrong. I think the shit in Kansas is bullshit but conservatives aren't responsible for every bad thing that's happens whether you believe it or not.
                      Oh yes they are. Once they are all exterminated there will be a thousand years of glory!
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Oh yes they are. Once they are all exterminated there will be a thousand years of glory!
                        Now that almost sounded Biblical. Maybe JC will reply to this?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

They also walk into churches and murder doctors in front of the entire congregation. You're probably OK with that too, right?
                          I never said I approved of any of the shit you're talking about but you're so far out there with your hatred of people who don't agree with you it's frightening. You probably think it would be a good thing if republicans weren't even allowed to vote or run for office. You probably think they should be eliminated like Hitler tried to do to the Jews.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

No, the atom bomb scenario was a figure of speech. Just go round up the Westboro Baptist Church and all the Replbicans who are in State, County and Local government, as well as those who voted for them, and ship them to North Korea. I hear Kum Dong Ill or whatever the goddam fuck his name is (Sockufuku?) needs more slave labor.

They wouldn't last long...the morons would be screaming and hollering about Jesus, and the guards would get tired of their crap real fast....

You think I am being serious about this shit?

Nice thought though, lol. I mean, they ARE all about law and order, and ordering everybody around over stupid shit back in Kansas.....you have the occasional oasis of intellect in the vast flat wastelands of corn-pone stupidity....Manhattan, Lawrence, Kansas City, Wichita....that's about it....Topeka is really not big enough to be considered a city....it is just a backwoods town that happens to be the fucking state capitol.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I never said I approved of any of the shit you're talking about but you're so far out there with your hatred of people who don't agree with you it's frightening. You probably think it would be a good thing if republicans weren't even allowed to vote or run for office. You probably think they should be eliminated like Hitler tried to do to the Jews.
                              Hitler's approach wasn't at all what I had in mind for the pieces of shit who have destroyed this country......

.... don't worry though. When that day comes, it will only be the actual guilty who are punished. Not the idiots who were foolish enough to be duped by them.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Now that almost sounded Biblical. Maybe JC will reply to this?
                                He already has. He told me you'll be spending eternity with your other alias in hell. Not regular hell, BCE hell. Prescott's the head honcho and Hitler's the master at arms. The Gestapo will be your welcome wagon.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...