• Dec 2003

Don't downplay it now, Sesh...

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Well said, pus...

You have a brain and the government hasn't been able to put you asleep...

:applause:
      Thanks, Big E.

There's no point on going full on crazy, but a bit of suspicion when it comes to official data is always healthy.

That's how science came about, you see... questioning the status quo & coming up with proof to show how & why things are wrong.

Unquestioningly accepting official consensus masked as scientific research is no different than unquestioningly accepting official consensus masked as the word of a god.

Big Daddy Jojo Orwell, on his Animal Farm, attempted to show us how the majority - cleverly portrayed as sheep - can be taught to endlessly repeat government propaganda, up until it becomes unquestionable fact.

And if I have to choose between HIS view of the world & the view of a bunch of people who hardly leave their computer screens, well...

Cheers!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        Thanks, Big E.

There's no point on going full on crazy, but a bit of suspicion when it comes to official data is always healthy.

Cheers!
        Especially when there's plenty of opposing data...

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          So you would do the opposite if it was probably lethal.

Governments are varying degrees of shit like all bog organisations. It always amazes me that people think they have these sophisticated secret agendas when they can barely organize a decent passport service.
          Well, everything is probably lethal.

Ever went bungee jumping? You can't tell me you never went for a swim whilst cuntpletely pissed.

Not to mention the casual, routine things we all do everyday that can end in death.

Is that really your point? I'm disappointed.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Especially when there's plenty of opposing data...
            There's ALWAYS opposing data.

The beginnings of science were the opposing data to the established religious views of the world.

Absolute truth plays a very minor part on the average human being's daily activities.

People believe what they want to believe & there will always be plenty of available data to back it up.

Well, I don't believe in anything unless I can physically touch it. That means I have no choice but to believe in the bit of science that is in front of me right now, but the bits that haven't been proven/happened yet?

I'd have to be crazy to do that.

Cheers!

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

Actually, my pulse right now is 80, but Seshtesticle has me all worked up...
              Your wife makes you the opposite of 'worked up' then?
              But a bloke on the other side of the world turns your crank on a message board.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Get your mind out of the gutter...

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Here's a mad idea - a theory as to the why of all the noise surrounding global warming/climate change/whatever next.

You can't tell me there is no technology available to replace the fuels we use today. It's impossible. Several people, working alone & out of their own pocket, have come up with working solutions. And teams of professionals, funded by corporations, can't?

So, instead of trying to hide the problem, they do the opposite. They fan the flames, give scientists whatever funds they need to prove that there is, indeed a problem, & then act all concerned about it.

People blab on & on about it, almost to the point of ripping each other's throats off & the heat is off the gubment & big corporations, because they, too, are WORRIED about it.

Everyone is so busy discussing the problem so passionately & trying to come off as super smart & Earth-minded, so they forget that the problem could be solved right now if it wasn't for the money that can still be made from the current fuel sources while they last.

My point - you can't do jack shit about the whole thing UNLESS the governments & big corporations allow you to.

And they won't allow you to while there's still profit to be made. It's that damn simple.

Cheers!

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                    President Obama addressed the University of California, Irvine's 2014 graduating class and challenged them to get involved in one of our planet's most pressing issues: the growing threat of a rapidly changing climate.
                    The planet's most pressing issue is climate change ??

What about being on the brink of Nuclear WAR with Russia and China ??

What about Fukushima continuously dumping hundreds of tons of radioactive isotopes into the ocean daily, killing plant life and causing heartbreaking genetic mutations to sea mammals and fish ??

What about the western financial collapse ??

What about Monsanto and the mass dying off of bees necessary for the pollination of agriculture ??

Climate change is a Western United Nations SCAM...

It has nearly zero importance...

The issues I outlined are far more pressing than Obomba's teleprompter bull...

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

The planet's most pressing issue is climate change ??

What about being on the brink of Nuclear WAR with Russia and China ??

What about Fukushima continuously dumping hundreds of tons of radioactive isotopes into the ocean daily, killing plant life and causing heartbreaking genetic mutations to sea mammals and fish ??

What about the western financial collapse ??

What about Monsanto and the mass dying off of bees necessary for the pollination of agriculture ??

Climate change is a Western United Nations SCAM...

It has nearly zero importance...

The issues I outlined are far more pressing than Obomba's teleprompter bull...

Well, if all of that is true, I'd say climate change is a good way to ensure those issues don't get much air time...

Cheers!

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Exactly, it's called lying by omission while propagandizing fake issues...

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

Holy shit.. Take a lap in Dan's ride!!!

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Kinda like Hitler did with the Jews to disguise the fact that he & Eva Braun were gettin' it on with their dogs?

"But Adolf, what if people find out? What will they say?" "Don't worry, Eva. We'll burn a few Jews & everyone'll be too busy to notice. Now, get down on Blondi & get her ready for me."

Cheers!

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Did you see the climate change in that clip ??

Neither did I...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

We'll burn a few Jews...

Cheers!
                                There's another conspiracy...

The six million number is a myth...

Comment

Working...