World War III

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004
    • 16386

    Check out the damage to a Crimean air base in the satellite image. Expensive. Any odds on how the Russian Airforce would fare against serious air power?

    Comment

    • Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

      • Oct 2004
      • 49264

      Originally posted by Nitro Express
      I skied all day today. Double black Diamond stuff and big powder bowls. I think I’m ok. I lift weights every morning and swim for 40 minutes three times a week. Funny. I catch lot’s of crap on the internet from deeps but I don’t catch crap in the real world. There might be a reason for that.
      Great. Maybe fucking read a book or an article from an organization that actually fact checks once in awhile. The women at my spin classes are amazing BTW...

      Comment

      • Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

        • Oct 2003
        • 35284

        Originally posted by Nitro Express
        I skied all day today. Double black Diamond stuff and big powder bowls. I think I’m ok. I lift weights every morning and swim for 40 minutes three times a week. Funny. I catch lot’s of crap on the internet from deeps but I don’t catch crap in the real world. There might be a reason for that.
        All good but maybe time to clear your cookies...

        Comment

        • Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004
          • 16386

          The RuZZian Defense Motto: "we store all our ammunition in one place"

          A RUSSIAN ammunition warehouse EXPLODES in Luhansk as Ukrainian forces strike.In this footage released by the 92nd Brigade of the Ukrainian Ground Forces on ...

          Comment

          • Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

            • Oct 2004
            • 49264

            The day Wagner Group took on the US Military:

            Comment

            • Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004
              • 16386

              Remember when the head of Roscosmos said the USA would now have to ride a broomstick into space? Well Kazakhstan has seized the Baikonur space launch site and Roscosmos assets due to unpaid rent. This story includes more RuZZian lies.

              Comment

              • Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004
                • 16386

                Biden to RuZZia: "get the fuck out!"

                Seems the Biden administration has been "quietly" deporting RuZZians back to where they came from

                “US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) remains committed to enforcing immigration laws humanely, effectively and with professionalism. Ice facilitates the transfer and removal of non-citizens via commercial airlines and chartered flights in support of mission requirements,” the federal agency said this week, adding: “Ice conducts removals to countries, including Russia, in accordance with country removal guidelines.”

                News of resumed deportations to Russia came just over a year after reports that the Biden administration had suspended deportation flights to Russia, Ukraine and seven other countries in Europe during Russia’s attack on Ukraine. It is unclear when deportations to Russia resumed. The White House did not respond to a request for comment.




                Exclusive: Apparent reversal of position adopted after invasion of Ukraine sends men fleeing Putin’s draft back to Russia
                Last edited by Kristy; 03-20-2023, 11:06 AM.

                Comment

                • Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

                  • Oct 2004
                  • 49264

                  Well, yeah...

                  Comment

                  • Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 16386

                    BOOM!

                    No army can be this careless and stupid. Lack of commissioned officers on the front lines, no morale, no battle plans other then to just throw more people into a slaughter and expect victory. It's like that stupid song by Culture Club 'War is Stupid' but not as stupid as that song although RuZZia has taken stupid to an entirely new level. Congrats RuZZia you defeated Culture Club

                    Comment

                    • Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 16386

                      This is just wholesale slaughter anymore. Estimates are 300- 500 RuZZians are being killed every day.

                      Comment

                      • Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 16518

                        Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        Ha! The Soviet Union no longer exists so how can I be listening to Soviet propaganda? You like many are stuck in the Cold War mindset. It’s a different world now.
                        Nitro, I like you and I like a lot of your posts.

                        But you've gotta be kidding me if you don't think Putin has spent years basically trying to turn back time into Russia basically being a reunion run of the Soviet Union.

                        A lot of the current Russian feelings (I'd say MOST of them) is Putin propaganda. When the Soviet Union fell over 30 years ago, Stalin was hated by most of the population. In recent years, 70% of Russians have stated that they have an overall positive view of what Stalin did for the country. That's simply insane. Stalin is responsible, according to most reputable historians, for upwards of 20,000,000 deaths...with at least 1,000,000 of them direct murder during his purges, another 6-10 million direct or indirect deaths caused during his enforced famines, etc. But Putin's push to glorify the Soviet years has simply wiped so much of this out of the minds of Russian citizens. Hell, he passed a resolution a few years ago enforcing the official word on the subject in Russia that the invasion of Afghanistan was not only justified but glorious.

                        This is a man who murders or imprisons all of his political enemies. The echoes of Stalin are more obvious than a bad melody choice on a 1986-1998 Van Halen album.

                        The invasion of Ukraine was completely a crime against democracy and world peace. Only the uber-right are crying foul against Ukraine for defending themselves and crying foul against the U.S. & other nations for denouncing what Putin has done.
                        Roth Army Militia

                        Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

                        Comment

                        • Mushroom
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 1127

                          Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          Well, yeah...
                          Killer series!

                          Comment

                          • Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 32819

                            Originally posted by Rikk
                            Nitro, I like you and I like a lot of your posts.

                            But you've gotta be kidding me if you don't think Putin has spent years basically trying to turn back time into Russia basically being a reunion run of the Soviet Union.

                            A lot of the current Russian feelings (I'd say MOST of them) is Putin propaganda. When the Soviet Union fell over 30 years ago, Stalin was hated by most of the population. In recent years, 70% of Russians have stated that they have an overall positive view of what Stalin did for the country. That's simply insane. Stalin is responsible, according to most reputable historians, for upwards of 20,000,000 deaths...with at least 1,000,000 of them direct murder during his purges, another 6-10 million direct or indirect deaths caused during his enforced famines, etc. But Putin's push to glorify the Soviet years has simply wiped so much of this out of the minds of Russian citizens. Hell, he passed a resolution a few years ago enforcing the official word on the subject in Russia that the invasion of Afghanistan was not only justified but glorious.

                            This is a man who murders or imprisons all of his political enemies. The echoes of Stalin are more obvious than a bad melody choice on a 1986-1998 Van Halen album.

                            The invasion of Ukraine was completely a crime against democracy and world peace. Only the uber-right are crying foul against Ukraine for defending themselves and crying foul against the U.S. & other nations for denouncing what Putin has done.
                            Rikk. I visited the Soviet Union in 1975 when it opened to outsiders. My dad’s cousin was a Russian history professor and arranged the trip. I’ve been to Russia six times. I think I know the place. I can honestly say everyone is being fed propaganda. Yes Vladimir Putin wasn’t happy about the Soviet Union coming apart for various reasons. You have to realize we left Russia with no functioning government after we collapsed them. That country was a nightmare in the 1990’s. I saw it firsthand. Putin came in and brought law and order back and people who were being exploited by oligarchs and mobsters for the most part saw things improve substantially. What I can say about Putin is he’s a Russian nationalist and sure he runs the place like a czar but that’s Russia. The country never has been a democracy.

                            Now on the US side of things we only need to look back at President Eisenhower. He knew both our intelligence and military apparatus would be a potential source of tyranny in the future and they would generate conflict and problems to justify their existence. Follow the money. Lot’s of jobs are created in these two areas. People don’t want to see it disappear.

                            So the Soviet Union crumbles. Great. Now we can focus the resources we were spending on the Cold War and put them towards improving things at home. Ever drive around the US lately? Much of it is a shit hole. I spent some time in Singapore and the Middle East not too long ago and was blown away by the modern infrastructure. We are falling behind here. You know what the money we wasted in Iraq and in Afghanistan could build here?

                            We have this military/intelligence/media apparatus that always needs a boogeyman. Why? To justify its existence. If it went away a lot of people would be losing a lot of money. So of course they want to demonize Russia. They want a new Cold War. Trust me. They don’t give a flip more about the people in the Ukraine any more than they give a flip about the people in Afghanistan or Iraq.

                            We created a monster. Eisenhower warned us. Now the monster is going to run any type of coup and create any kind of illusion to justify its existence. It’s pushed Russia and China together while weakening us here. We actually kept Russia and China separate and controlled Russia with the oil price. Then our domestic oil production got closed down and Putin was free to makes moves. You bait him into the Ukraine by attacking ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine.

                            There are no good players in this. No good guys. It’s going to lead to World War IV if that’s what you want. We won World War III by winning the Cold War. The problem is what was built up to win that doesn’t want peace. They miss having a big enemy so they created it. The new Russia/China pact with whoever joins in will be a son of a bitch.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

                            Comment

                            • Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 32819

                              The US never transitioned from a war economy to a peacetime economy. Whenever someone tries to do that they get attacked and ran off. The war mongers want war and they are taking us to it. This time against nuclear armed nations. I might add one of the nations we are going to war with manufactures most the stuff we use including the device you are reading this on.

                              Our wonderful government painted us into a corner. Oh the propaganda machine will tell you otherwise.
                              Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-24-2023, 11:07 PM.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

                              Comment

                              • Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

                                • Oct 2004
                                • 49264

                                Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                The US never transitioned from a war economy to a peacetime economy. Whenever someone tries to do that they get attacked and ran off. The war mongers want war and they are taking us to it. This time against nuclear armed nations. I might add one of the nations we are going to war with manufactures most the stuff we use including the device you are reading this on.

                                Our wonderful government painted us into a corner. Oh the propaganda machine will tell you otherwise.
                                \

                                Um, wut? You need to cut down on the peyote, mescal, and cliches....

                                Comment

                                Working...