• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrMaddVibe
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    This country should be so fortunate

CBC archives - Canada's home for news, sports, lifestyle, comedy, arts, kids, music, original series & more.

Put the crackpipe down! There are programs designed to help the drug abuser, but you have to first admit that you have a problem.
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
      In those days, they probably traded for them.
      Same difference...

Who did they trade with ??

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
        Obiously Angel does!

They need it to bolster their confidence. They can't stand for anything by themselves as a nation. If they did the rest of world leaders would look above their glasses and yell out a resounding "Shut the fuck up!". In 1812 they had Great Britain holding their hands, the rest of the time it's been the United States.

When it comes to taking matters into their own hands...well, let's just say the indians are still running the place!
        Another Yank showing his lack of education, you lot are really fucking hilarious, you do know that, don't you?

US holding our hands? Not fucking likely... Why don't you come on up here and I'll PERSONALLY show you what a Canuck ass-kicking is all about!

By the way, if you ask the rest of the world leaders about Canada, the reply you'll most often hear is: "They're the country that gives us food after the US sends its bombs".
        Last edited by Angel; 09-15-2004, 07:13 PM.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• wraytw

Oh boy. Angel is going to beat you up!!!

It feels like 6th grade all over again!

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Same difference...

Who did they trade with ??
            Fur Traders. Look up Hudson Bay Company.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by wraytw
              Oh boy. Angel is going to beat you up!!!

It feels like 6th grade all over again!
              Actually, a Canuck ass-kicking involves using intelligence and vocabulary....

Comment

• wraytw

Like I said, it feels like 6th grade all over again!

Comment

• freak
                  Sniper
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                  Actually, a Canuck ass-kicking involves using intelligence and vocabulary....
                  Explains the Canadian military then. Must be the French influence.

*Runs for dear life*

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Whatever... This is an old flame between me and BBB anyway... By the way, FORD is right, it wouldn't hurt you guys to follow our example:

Clinton praises Canada as a 21st-century model
                    CTV.ca News Staff

Canada is a good model for where the world needs to go in the 21st century, says former U.S. President Bill Clinton.

"Canada has proved you can be a model of multiculturalism. That people can get together, work together, live together, across religious, ethnic and racial lines," he told Canada AM's Seamus O'Regan in an interview broadcast Friday.

"You can assimilate new immigrants without losing the fundamental character of your country. You can be a very old fashioned, family-oriented, work-oriented country without discriminating against gays"

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by freak
                      Explains the Canadian military then. Must be the French influence.

*Runs for dear life*
                      BUWAHAHAHAHA!!! You could be right there. Seems it's the french politicians that cut the funding, and DESTROYED a great Peace-keeping team!

Sacre Bleu!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

No thanks...I'd rather keep my ass virginity and not become a full fledged homosexual like yourself!

Come on up here....don't you have some lumberjacking to do?

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                          No thanks...I'd rather keep my ass virginity and not become a full fledged homosexual like yourself!

Come on up here....don't you have some lumberjacking to do?

http://www.mwscomp.com/sounds/mp3/lumberjk.mp3
                          Yeah, you're right... This WOMAN who has been married for 20 years and raised a child with her MALE husband, is a full-fledged homosexual!

Comment

• freak
                            Sniper
                            • May 2004

Whatever... This is an old flame between me and BBB anyway... By the way, FORD is right, it wouldn't hurt you guys to follow our example:

Clinton praises Canada as a 21st-century model
                            CTV.ca News Staff

Canada is a good model for where the world needs to go in the 21st century, says former U.S. President Bill Clinton.

"Canada has proved you can be a model of multiculturalism. That people can get together, work together, live together, across religious, ethnic and racial lines," he told Canada AM's Seamus O'Regan in an interview broadcast Friday.

"You can assimilate new immigrants without losing the fundamental character of your country. You can be a very old fashioned, family-oriented, work-oriented country without discriminating against gays"

About 99.99 percent of the differences people have are petty and inconsequential.

If everyone would just mind their own affairs and treat strangers as they would company, there wouldn't be a problem.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Get me a beer princess!

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Fur Traders. Look up Hudson Bay Company.

Yes, I know, smartass...

That was not my point...

Comment

Working...