X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    It's funny how the libs rip the Bush administration for using Halliburton in Iraq.

Isn't that the company that Clinton used in Bosnia? Where was the outrage then?
    none from me because:

1. Clinton didn't help pull the intelligence up and lie to the people to get the Bosnian war started.

2 Clinton didn't do that because he had no material financial interest in Halliburton or other war profiteers; unlike Dick Cheney. Sure, nothing on paper. Except a couple hundred thousand a year in deferred compensation.

3. 'cause I didn't give a fuck back then so quit hitting me with Clinton bullshit!
    gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

What about that Kerry record I just posted?

It's obscene he voted against the Gulf War.

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
        [B]
        2 Clinton didn't do that because he had no material financial interest in Halliburton or other war profiteers; unlike Dick Cheney. Sure, nothing on paper. Except a couple hundred thousand a year in deferred compensation.

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

How is it false?

Did Kerry vote for that 87 billion for the troops? He said it would be IRRESPONSIBLE to vote against it.

I want some answers.

When GW got that 87 billion passed I was PISSED. Of course Kerry voted against it or didn't or what-the-fuck ever.

You know who's fault it was that we even needed to authorize such outrageous spending? bush&friends incorporated, the whole fucking cabal.

No... not because they lied and tricked us into a war of agression and profiteering, no.

It's because the kiss-ass lying sack of shit GW low-balled the initial bill for the Iraq war. Because he know he could come back and force a decisive vote for more $ later, to help flush out his enemines. Rove the eveil genius indeed.

Maybe if GW would have been frank with America about the cost of the war and who was paying the bill, in blood and treasure, we would have thought twice.

But fuck it, it was a great chance to use some cool new bombs on some rag-heads! And THEY attacked us. The evil fallujans, najafians, and basrites.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

before you get to jack me, I want to know what the fuck paralleliums are. that shit cracks me up.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• Lqskdiver
              Sniper
              • Jun 2004

none from me because:

1. Clinton didn't help pull the intelligence up and lie to the people to get the Bosnian war started.

3. 'cause I didn't give a fuck back then so quit hitting me with Clinton bullshit!
              Where are the 10k reports that state that or the shareholders distribution analysis. Those are all public records that you can obtain through the E.D.G.A.R. database. Perhaps you can point them out and enlighten me...that's if you aren't too tired.

Comment

• Pink Spider
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

I missed this debate.

Lucky me.

So, Darth Cheney won you say?

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

That vote was to support our troops over there.

Kerry has NO right to accuse Bush of not giving the troops the armor, vehicles, spare parts, and weapons to complete their mission, when he didn't even vote for the bill!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
                    Where are the 10k reports that state that or the shareholders distribution analysis. Those are all public records that you can obtain through the E.D.G.A.R. database. Perhaps you can point them out and enlighten me...that's if you aren't too tired.
                    I got your ass too.

Considering DICK CHENEY was the CEO of Halliburton during a time period that is now under investigation for accounting fraud due to a class-action lawsuit by investors, I wouldn't believe a figure in any reports coming from these assholes.

What? You don't got shit to say.

And with that, I bid you all goodnight.
                    gnaw on it

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I dunno. Edwards seemed inexperienced at times, making expressions or saying things that were not that impressive to me.

But it seemed to me that at times Cheney seemed uninterested in what was going on.

The part that annoyed me/I found funny was when they were asked questions, but instead went back to argue about previous questions.
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

That vote was to support our troops over there.

Kerry has NO right to accuse Bush of not giving the troops the armor, vehicles, spare parts, and weapons to complete their mission, when he didn't even vote for the bill!
                        You know I'm right.

Bush put those troops into that horrible guerilla combat zone and either he knew it was coming and still sent them with inadequate armor, or he was too fucking stupid to foresee it. I did forsee it and I am a fucking 25 year old normal dude.

away put your weapons. harm you I will not. the force is with you, always
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I think Cheney was focused on demolishing Edwards. It almost looked like a cat ready to pounce on a mouse.

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

You know I'm right.

Bush put those troops into that horrible guerilla combat zone and either he knew it was coming and still sent them with inadequate armor, or he was too fucking stupid to foresee it. I did forsee it and I am a fucking 25 year old normal dude.

away put your weapons. harm you I will not. the force is with you, always
                            I know Kerry is wrong.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I think Cheney was focused on demolishing Edwards. It almost looked like a cat ready to pounce on a mouse.
                              cheney ALWAYS looks like that. I'm not trying to be an asshole here. He always looks evil like that!
                              gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Edwards looked like he wanted to slide into a crack in the floor when he was trying to defend Kerry's comment that our actions should 'pass the global test.'

When asked about the 'global test', Edwards gave this answer:

"Did I forget to mention that Vice President Cheney was the CEO of Halliburton?"

Comment

Working...